Bitcoin fixed supply in the shadow of disasters - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Bitcoin fixed supply in the shadow of disasters

Welcome with me

Several central banks of the countries affected by the Coronavirus have expressed their willingness to pump unlimited amounts of money to save the economy.
What will remain after the central banks scramble to throw liquidity on the coronary problem, a significant decline in the value of global currencies, widespread inflation and a decrease in purchasing power.
But Bitcoin BTC has a steady supply, it will never lose value and will only be valued over time.

What do you think?

Edited by Beromnia
Add a sentence
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

USD is bound to drop in value after people stop funding their stock leverage positions with it, then the real test of BTC comes in test, bitcoin's fixed supply will make sense to many people after the hyperinflation kicks in on fiat, and that's coming sooner or later.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, rekter said:

USD is bound to drop in value after people stop funding their stock leverage positions with it, then the real test of BTC comes in test, bitcoin's fixed supply will make sense to many people after the hyperinflation kicks in on fiat, and that's coming sooner or later.

Welcome with me
Thanks for sharing your comment
I don't think Bitcoin will get inflation, because its supply is calculated, and it will decrease further after the halving
I see that the Bitcoin creator studied the problems of fiat currencies and the way to issue them, which enabled him to put a firm plan to confront the problem of inflation

49 minutes ago, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
Thanks for sharing your comment
I don't think Bitcoin will get inflation, because its supply is calculated, and it will decrease further after the halving
I see that the Bitcoin creator studied the problems of fiat currencies and the way to issue them, which enabled him to put a firm plan to confront the problem of inflation

I didn't say in anywhere that bitcoin would get inflation. On the contrary, i said that Fiat money would have this problem. And bitcoin supply doesn't decrease, only rewards do.

bitcoin limited supply not inflation bitcoin yes corona virus effects bitcoin prices, but fiat money USD not loss their value because of central bank, but bitcoin loss prices this is the difference between crypto currency and fiat currency, now so many bitcoin users are feeling sad of sudden price's drop, and bitcoin limited supply help bitcoin prices increase.

This problem will be resolved with the passage of time because the priority of central banks now is to preserve the reliable assets of companies and some areas that benefit from them.
Besides these digital currencies, they have positions that are undoubtedly supported only because they are going through an unstable crisis

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin's fixed supply is a feature that creates scarcity for the asset. The supply line in the equation is almost vertical, meaning that the only thing that influences price is demand. This is the exact reason that I'm advocating that only with mass adoption can Bitcoin grow further. Still it seems that the demand is too low the last two years, even since most of Bitcoins are not moving and investors keep holding. 

This will not last much, but things will return to normal, but upon completion of the Corona virus, especially that the cryptocurrencies have contributed donations and providing assistance to the affected countries

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think right now all business are stopped and also the cryptocurrency market is slow temporary, but after they control or they find the treatment to the Corona virus all things will return to their normal situation.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin has limited supply in crypto market therefore bitcoin also effected from Coronavirus pandemic but only less then five days bitcoin prices fluctuating on dancing mood and then its price become on routines ups and downs. 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Several central banks of the countries affected by the Coronavirus have expressed their willingness to pump unlimited amounts of money to save the economy.
What will remain after the central banks scramble to throw liquidity on the coronary problem, a significant decline in the value of global currencies, widespread inflation and a decrease in purchasing power.
But Bitcoin BTC has a steady supply, it will never lose value and will only be valued over time.

What do you think?

I think that banks will have a major role in re-pumping money to enterprises in countries in order to revive countries after many economic collapses in countries.
And I think that Bitcoin will return its market value much stronger than previous periods

I find that the current supply of bitcoin seems a bit limited. Although it seems a steady supply, it is not pumped as strongly as before so bitcoin is having a hard time raising to $ 7,000. Other currencies also increased quite slowly.

I hope in the supply of bitcoin and trust it to maintain bitcoin. obviously this supply is growing. can see volatility and the value of bitcoin over the past 10 years. Although bitcoin is slowly rising in value, I believe it will be higher in the future and go to the moon, nothing will stop bitcoin.

In proportion to what these countries are doing, its goal is to support the dollar currency so that its price does not decrease in addition to supporting the economies of the countries. As for the cryptocurrencies, the market for them is greatly compensated for by a significant drop in prices due to the coronary epidemic, but it is good that the price started to improve and rise gradually

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think as of the fixed nature of the bitcoin, is kind of like feature which I think was made to be on the radar of everyone wish, as looking it's 21 million due supply, most spectators will be on the rise and increase of the supply going to increase, as when looking at the scene of the bailout of banks it kind of raises eye brows. As what this statement Actually means

Flat currencies will face a great loss if they don't do that. The stock exchanges or markets are mainly dependent on the USD trading. And less usage of that will harm the whole economic status actually.The cryptocurrencies, mainly the Bitcoin is a decentralised coin. And it cannot be controlled through any excuses. That's why it doesn't have to face such situations. 

The dollar coin is a strong currency and will always maintain its value because it is relied upon for trade as well as digital currencies Despite the decline that occurred due to the virus crisis, the price returned to rise again and began to improve, so nothing can affect the digital currency

Bitcoin will actually lose its value if the current liquidity is exited from the market, where its price will decrease and vice versa. When a large liquidity enters the market, its price will rise.

Corona virus had a major role in changing the prices of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, as major changes occurred around the world and cryptocurrencies witnessed a significant decline in prices, but everything will return to normal and currency prices will rise to rise, but after the end of this crisis and frankly the Bitcoin currency had a major role during the period of spread The virus is where it helped to make some donations in addition to that it was relied upon instead of paper currencies to buy some needs

On 3/21/2020 at 1:06 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

What do you think?

There's no doubt Cryptocurrencies have always moved faster than stock market. The Novel Coronavirus had a major impact on the global economy in general, stock exchanges, stocks, airlines, and cryptocurrency. This crisis is affecting us in a lot of ways. Due to this pandemic, I think most of the investors have already started to choose more stable things to make investments. In general, there will be the highest risks to make investments in the highly volatile things. COVID-19 pandemic has really affected the market. 

Nope it wont happen because this is the reason why bitcoin is being implemented and that is to decentralized its transaction to reduce the transaction fee being made in the centralized form of money. Anyway there are many people here trying to state an argument like this of when does bitcoin will be centralized. Well i bet they had misunderstood what is decentralized all about and we should let them be.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, Beromnia said:

What do you think?

You are right.  The epidemic had no effect on Bitcoin.  The supply and demand of Bitcoin is always the same. However, in the early days of the epidemic, the price of Bitcoin fell.  But now Bitcoin has run very bullish.  If someone used to hold bitcoin, he would get a lot of profit today.  However, the value of Bitcoin will never decrease.  Its price will increase day by day.

7 hours ago, Tarek Hasan Khan said:

Flat coins will suffer huge losses if they do not.  Stock exchanges or markets are largely dependent on USD trade.  And using less of it will actually damage the whole economic situation cry and it cannot be controlled under any pretext.

This somewhat true but I Think things start changing since the emergence of a new generation of currencies (I mean cryptocurrencies) market will be more and more independent of the use of usd in favor of other currencies

that is true because of the fixed suply it will always be wanted more and more bur keep in mind that if the want and the demand of the coin is finished that means there will be losses all the way.

It maintains its value today because of the decentralization it enjoys, as it is not an official currency for a specific country until it is affected by the Corona crisis or any other crisis, because the rest of the currencies decrease in value due to the decrease in the domestic production of a particular country. Decentralization is the core idea that preserves the value of a currency when the rest of the currencies fall.

• +2 1