Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

On 5/13/2020 at 4:38 PM, Kerseem said:

The bitcoin price is around $9k and the price is high now which you should have bought in month or two back that the price is low and buying now is risk that you can make loss than making profit from it. 

Well, this is what i do mate, I'm buying some bulk of bitcoins when it's price are playing with $6000 because i know that halving is coming and i can get my investment here and also i can get some profit too by selling it i to higher price.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/16/2020 at 11:15 PM, DavCrypto said:

I think it is the right time to do a long-term deal with Bitcoin, I think it will be high until the end of this year, I think it will be twice this current figure.

I agree with you bitcoin price is currently hovering around $7800 and ethereum is hovering around $195 in my opinion bitcoin can easily reach $16000 at the end of the year 

As of now I'm holding my coin and waiting for the right opportunity to happen. 

I can't wait in the prediction that bitcoin price will reach twice of the current price. 

I'm hoping for this prediction to happen. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, Captain Karim said:

Well, everyone who bought during the crash at $ 5,000 made huge profits as the market recovered, I hope you were one of them.

I think that you are right because they earned so much with the recent rising of price if cryptocurrencies and I think that people would earn because I think that earning money in cryptocurrencies will multiply if they bought it for a low price. 

It is not the best time to buy bitcoin. It is the time for holding as many people have already bought enough bitcoin for the next bull run. It gonna make a good rally by the next bull run.

I prefer buying in several stages and selling in several stages, in order to achieve the maximum benefit and benefit from every change in the bitcoin price

Life is great and enjoy it

I am still waiting for the bull run of the coin. Every coin have volatility but at the present context the coins are having significant volatility. So, I am still waiting rather than buying now.

On 5/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, Saboor said:

It is not the best time to buy bitcoin. It is the time for holding as many people have already bought enough bitcoin for the next bull run. It gonna make a good rally by the next bull run.

This was an old topic when Bitcoin price was as low as 4,000$. A lot of us bought Bitcoin back then and earned a lot of money when it came back high.

16 minutes ago, Cammer said:

This was an old topic when Bitcoin price was as low as 4,000$. A lot of us bought Bitcoin back then and earned a lot of money when it came back high.

Yes that is true, but base on the current price of now. I will not recommended anybody to buy the price of Bitcoin now. Because it is much higher than expected and you might be stuck buying it.  Wait for the low to buy from there.

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Yes that is true, but base on the current price of now. I will not recommended anybody to buy the price of Bitcoin now. Because it is much higher than expected and you might be stuck buying it.  Wait for the low to buy from there.

Of course, now is a very bad time to buy because no one is expecting Bitcoin to go any higher in the near future. I personally don't recommend to buy Bitcoin now too.

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Of course, now is a very bad time to buy because no one is expecting Bitcoin to go any higher in the near future. I personally don't recommend to buy Bitcoin now too.

That was what I meant before but thanks for the affirmation. Now you got my point and also I will not give anyone the idea on that, except if you are a trader and really do day trading.

congratulations to anyone who bought when BTC was at $5000 as they now have almost 100% in profits

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

17 hours ago, Saboor said:

That was what I meant before but thanks for the affirmation. Now you got my point and also I will not give anyone the idea on that, except if you are a trader and really do day trading.

I do day trading but with Ethereum in the meantime. I bought Bitcoin when the time was perfect, but now is not a very good time to buy.

Well it's always best to invest when the price are down, for me am still buying little by little because I don't have enough funds, but with time I will increase my investment when I start making much profit 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Have bought some coins few weeks back and for now am waiting for the market price to pumps so I could sell and get profit from my little holding.  So I will say am waiting and holding for the coin should pump.

Yes, I will buy cryptocurrencies at the moment because the market value of cryptocurrencies is much lower at the moment.  So in the future when the market value of cryptocurrency will increase a lot, you will get a lot of profit by selling these cryptocurrencies.

I'm still waiting.  Because now the price of Bitcoin is at a good level.  If you buy now, you have to buy with price.  I am waiting for the price of Bitcoin to come down.  I'll start buying Bitcoin when it goes down.  I will sell it again when the price goes up.  Then I think I can make some profit.

• +2 1

I own some coins in my wallet but I will not sell them at the present time because I believe that during the end of the year there will be a rise in the price of those coins.

Presently on june 21, it's a avg range of BTC i.e 9500+ dollar which I think is not a crucial time to invest. Still we can invest and earn small earning. But I think it's better that we wait until the price drop and then hold. Now we can trade other coins. Presently I am holding LTC .

10 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

Presently on june 21, it's a avg range of BTC i.e 9500+ dollar which I think is not a crucial time to invest. Still we can invest and earn small earning. But I think it's better that we wait until the price drop and then hold. Now we can trade other coins. Presently I am holding LTC .

@P A Ashif Well, holding LTC may not hurt at the end. Unfortunately, I am not noticing significant price raise for LTC for a long time but anyway, keep holding ! Generally, I have been noticing like price of LTC is getting increased against the price BTC in the cryptocurrency markets. 

Now the price of bitcoin has increased and reached $ 9,500, I wish I had the money to buy bitcoin when its price fell dramatically and fell to $ 4,000 due to the spread of the Corona virus, unfortunately this is an opportunity that was lost from me

16 hours ago, Moaz said:

Now the price of bitcoin has increased and reached $ 9,500, I wish I had the money to buy bitcoin when its price fell dramatically and fell to $ 4,000 due to the spread of the Corona virus, unfortunately this is an opportunity that was lost from me

Don't worry @moaz there will be many opportunities. Take a look at the Bitcoin chart and zoom out. Use weekly candles. There are always upturns and downturns and traders can profit from these. The risk is always less when buying after some dip, although there is always risk that price can go down more. Be sure though that Bitcoin always recovers.

I think It's good opportunity to keep buying an store it to achieve more profit in short time on it when the market price increase at anytime

The currency time is not for buying the cryptocurrencies because the price of the cryptocurrencies are very high i think you should wait until the price fall then invest on it . You can easily invest on Yoda currency because the price of Yoda is is on the ground but it will goes up in some months i have invested 200$ in Yoda so it's my experience .

Edited by Maaz sultan

The current time is definitely an excellent time to invest in cryptocurrencies and keep them in your portfolio in order to make profit in the future. I think that you must continue to buy and invest in order to achieve profits in the future.