Japans Largest Blockchain Summit Postponed Due To Coronavirus - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Japans Largest Blockchain Summit Postponed Due To Coronavirus

8 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is true mate and this is why the price of bitcoin is being dumped because of this corona virus, all of the markets are being dumped included the stock market, i hope that this will be end so that this will be back to the normal.

Coronavirus really has consequences in the real sector. Throwing off bitcoin at such a price is not a good step. At this time, you need to store bitcoin. I agree with you, my friend.

1 hour ago, bliznec said:

Coronavirus really has consequences in the real sector. Throwing off bitcoin at such a price is not a good step. At this time, you need to store bitcoin. I agree with you, my friend.

Well that's true may by keeping or holding our bitcoins when the price of it is in a dumped price, we can wait for the bull run comes so that we can earned some doubled or tripled profit by selling our coins into higher price.

8 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well that's true may by keeping or holding our bitcoins when the price of it is in a dumped price, we can wait for the bull run comes so that we can earned some doubled or tripled profit by selling our coins into higher price.

I believe that the bull trend has started and the price has started to rise again bitcoin, which indicates this. Today, the price of bitcoin is $ 9,200. 

15 hours ago, bliznec said:

i believe that the bull trend has started and the price has started to rise again bitcoin

Well, we can wait for the halving ends to increased it's value or price, just keep our coins so that we will have to sell when the bull run comes.

That was necessary to postpone because of this huge pandemic it was not easy to manage these things as whole world is suffering from a lockdown really this virus have negatively affected all the trading sector and the stock market sector of the world all countries should make some strategies to boost up it again.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, we can wait for the halving ends to increased it's value or price, just keep our coins so that we will have to sell when the bull run comes.

Personally, I recommend selling from $ 15,000 for bitcoin and higher. But it takes time. Halving remains with time and we have to wait and decide. 

8 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Personally, I recommend selling from $ 15,000 for bitcoin and higher. But it takes time. Halving remains with time and we have to wait and decide. 

Well, this is a high value for bitcoin anyway and this will also a good for you mate, we hope that this will might be happen, happy posting mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hearing the sad news about Japan largest blockchain Summit postponed due to corona virus it affects on large numbers of crypto users. We are praying for ending corona virus and establish Japan largest blockchain summit soon. 

Corona virus really destroys a world economy and crypto currency also effected by this virus, all countries fighting against corona virus, in this situation Japan teamz block chain summit event Aldo postponed, means its destroyed crypto price directly because in this event so many gathered and spreading chance are high.

This news is very bad and sad. Corona virus had a great negative impact on currency rates, in addition to stopping many conferences and events around the world. I hope that things will return to what they were previously soon.

This is sad news, in fact. There are a lot of conferences, meetings, and even important events in the world in various fields such as gaming and protection, and such phones were postponed due to the virus.

3 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

It doesn't affect the largest block chain that Japan is going to release since it is not yet released. I think Japan is just protecting the block chain so that it can help us crypto users in the future. I hope after the Corona virus pandemic cured, the block chain is going to release.

Yea ai think that it is unfortunate for those who waits the Happenings of the event but it was postponed due to the corona virus which is not great because there are so many things that was delayed and people are having difficulty living with the virus. 

The issue on the Corona is wide affected, as even countries which don't have it still take on precaution on having for the disease not having to be on their citizens, as global warmings are on all public and Mass gatherings being postpone, as I think that of even the blockchain summit isn't actually a doubt it happens

I think crypto is strong , yes it effected by corona virus , but crypto is start in rising , with bitcoin any problem , now bitcoin price is 9500$ , I think this is a good price , and many analysts expect that it will rise more than 10000$ soon.

now not handiest Japan but there are many nations round the world who are now suffering to fight the corona virus and it's far becoming an increasing number of difficult to address it in the rich international of the various worlds. currently we hope that once solving this trouble everything may be ordinary, but I suppose it's going to take a long time.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:54 AM, Mohssine said:

I think crypto is strong , yes it effected by corona virus , but crypto is start in rising , with bitcoin any problem , now bitcoin price is 9500$ , I think this is a good price , and many analysts expect that it will rise more than 10000$ soon.

it already crossed $10000 level some days ago right now bitcoin is hovering around $9250 I think bitcoin has low price of Coronavirus pandemic just because of this pandemic all the markets are down not only crypto market I think at the end of this year it will reach $20000

The effect of the Corona virus is now around the sector, and it's everyday for cryptocurrency meetings to close down.  everybody has been told in each usa to live in their home us of a and that is the decision to live secure from Corona.  In Japan, too, the Corona virus has been affected, and it seems to me that this cryptocurrency conference is being dropped.

Yes, the Corona virus has negatively affected many activities and even cryptocurrencies have been affected by the virus and its value has decreased a lot.

It is normal for some major events such as the blockchain event to be delayed due to the Corona virus and such an event should be delayed in order to keep people safe

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, indeed, unfortunately, the Corona virus affected the whole world without exception and caused countless losses, whether material or financial. Also, many important conferences and forums were postponed around the world.

The coronavirus has had a devastating effect on the world Not only Japan but every country in the world has suspended everything from the summit to the sports business trade However, it is temporary Returning to normal will actually open everything up.

This is very sad! And as we can see, many people have lost a large amount of money due to this global problem, which is related to the virus. This is very sad! It seems to me that this system will be released soon, unless it has already been implemented. Because, as I think, there will be a very strong future behind this!

The impact of the virus on people is present and devastating and affects a lot on work, companies, and of course encryption companies from them, but in general I do not see that it has a great impact on the price of currencies or Bitcoin as Bitcoin is the main indicator of the market situation, but rather a small and indirect effect.

• +1 1

The impact of the Corona virus was disastrous on the global economy and cryptocurrencies as well, but the general situation quickly improved after it emerged that the possibility of finding a successful vaccine would be very soon.

• +3 1

Yes man it affects a lot. You could see on the start of coronavirus the bitcoin also drops to the 4500$. But now it has touched the 18000$.