How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive?

no, cryptocurrencies are transmitted by sending coins to a wallet address , one person sends another the address of their wallet, and the second person sends the cryptocurrency there.

You can send an receive crypto currencies easily using binance and this is done by clicking on withdraw and then entering the desired wallet address that you want to send to and you can receive by clicking on deposit and copying your wallet address and send it to the person or service that you want to receive money from.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

I don't know about other platforms, but in the yobit exchange you can send and receive coins by using the public key or wallet address from differents platforms, also you can use private keys in yobit to deposit in both yobit accounts only ( internal transfer ).

You can send and receive by your wallet address on your yobit account ! all you have to do is going to your wallet  and then click on ( -) or ( + ) that's it my friend .

You can send and receive cryptocurrencies between you and another person via a private wallet address, and you should know that each wallet has its own address.

@omaralirajbd   As the other members explain to send / receive a "Coin", you must have a wallet that supports this "Coin" and a receiving address. The process is simple, I encourage you to watch videos on Youtube.
For "Tokens", the process is slightly different.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Hello mate i wish you a very wonderful day. I am a new comer on this website and i don't know much about the crypto currency you've asked. So if anyone knows then please tell me how to send it?

Hello my friend
If the currency is based on Ethereum, you can use a reception code
There are some currencies have their own symbol in the reception and transmission

On 3/15/2020 at 1:23 AM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

They can't transfer it directly to your wallet. Here in crypto currency specifically in cryptotalk, you need to create yobit exchange because they sent your payments on it, its just like your own wallet for the site. Did you get my point? Sorry i'm not good in english. 

between sending and receiving cryptocurrencies needs a wallet address. The wallet address is the public key and the public key. You are not authorized to provide a private key. If you do, you are in danger.

You can use your wallet address to send and receive funds simple as that but you need to double check your address whether you are sending or receiving funds. Because once your put an incorrect or wrong address you can't get it back anymore once you make transaction. So be careful always to that it is very important.

Cryptocurrencies are sent and received through the wallet address, so you can send it and accept it. If you are going to send, you will be given your wallet address and sent to them and if you will receive you give your wallet address and send to you.

THINK POSITIVE

Cryptocurrencies can be transferred using addresses to receive , one person gives another the address of their wallet , and the other sends the amount of cryptocurrency that they deem necessary. (as mail) 

You use your wallet in doing that. Every cryptocurrency account have their address peculiar to them. So to receive or send cryptocurrency, it is needed. It is not hard. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You need to have an account in yobit so that you can see your earnings and the number of posts you made. Then you must have an online wallet so that you can send or receive your crypto.

On 3/15/2020 at 3:12 AM, nayon89 said:

You can send or receive through many trading site. You can also send from Yobit. You can send and receive via coinbase as well.

That's right. 

That's the commonly process to send and receive cryptocoins.

The most beautiful thing the process was proven and trusted by many people in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You just need to login to that wallet which you need to send your crypto currency and then copy the wallet address of that coin which you need to transfer then go to the wallet which you need to withdraw from, go to the coin which you have choose then select withdraw and paste your receiving wallet address and just click withdraw.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, I think you can send your cryptocurrency directly to other parties, but I don't think that you need keys for sending it. You just need your wallet address and send it to the sender of the crypto, then that's it, just wait until you will receive your cryptocurrency to your wallet, then you already have your coin in your digital wallet.

Here is blockchain technology to process the cryptocurrency transactions. If you sent the crypto to the another receiver's wallet address, it should first undergo the Block's verification to be reflected on the another destination wallet. 

I am also new here in crypto world. But i think it does moves from one adress to second adress directly. First ot confirmed from the contact adress and then moves to second address. 

Users send and receive cryptocurrencies to the addresses of their cryptocurrency wallets. private keys are not allowed to transfer cryptocurrency to others.

My dear friend, that any cryptocurrency can be received by placing the address of this currency in the withdrawal process, and also you can send this currency to anyone you want by knowing the address of this currency with the person you want to send to in the process of sending

Firstly you need to have any wallet like Binance, Yobit or Coinbase etc. There are really a great number of exchange. After doing that you must know your friends wallet address. But it is not easy as expected, l mean you can lose your wallets and there will not be any solution to get your account back. Without experience, you can not do it. Maybe you can follow steps in any YouTube videos. It can be the best variant for you. 

dear friend 

Cryptotalk is real and trusted earning side. I am newbe so i have dont know how to send crypto currency. But there have many friend who know this better. So please help me. This tropic 

I guess yeah you can send your earnings of crypto talk directly to your known or unknown friend through his wallet address. You just need to click on withdraw and then you have to enter his yobit wallet address. As you will enter the details your coins will be sent into others wallet in some time.