Does Bitcoin price having to dumb, a good investment project - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Does Bitcoin price having to dumb, a good investment project

On 13/3/2020 at 3:15, Upright said:

Porque como yo, cuando el precio de bitcoins cae a mínimos, es en cambio el mejor momento para invertir en Bitcoin y altcoins, ya que para mí algunos usuarios estarán tentados a vender sus monedas por las pérdidas que han preguntado. Y a medida que los usuarios compran más monedas durante su tontería incluso en temporadas bajistas, tienden a obtener más ganancias si se mantienen en tiempos alcistas. Por eso existe la cuestión de comprar lo suficiente cuando los precios son bajos.

I apply your strategy, and it is very efficient when trading and holding until prices rise and generate very good profits, it is important that you inform people about this since some do not have this knowledge and do not take advantage of unique opportunities.

• +1 1

the best buying strategies in the market is buying at parts when the price of your coin is dumping , this way u wont get effected to much with the dump but later after month you will get big profit from your strategie 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:07 AM, Yunusalemu said:

Not a dumb investment at all, if you notice the price value of bitcoin is steadily increasing unlike few days back when is was really down, if only some of this doubters bought a few coin then and sel now at this current price i am sure tgey must have made a 30% profit. 

At the time of the post the coins might have real been dumping, but for me I think that whether the coins are dumping or rising it is an opportunity to sell or to buy.

• +4 1

The problem comes on recognizing low prices and also investing in points where breakouts are imminent. It was a great time to buy during the drop down to $4000 this year and in case someone is wondering about a dip in this month, I don't see any happening. I see in the chart Bitcoin going up more and passing $20,000 during this month.

Bitcoin currently does not have a fixed price, you have to wait a little for it to stabilize, I think that it will decline more and stabilize a little, and then it will rise, you have to use the opportunity in its due time.

I think buying bitcoin when the price has decreased is a very good investment because you are sure to make a profit from it after as the price usually rises after sometime.

every time is good time to buy and invest in bitcoin ,cause by the 10 year the price will increase up to 100,000 dollars .
remember my talk very well.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:00 PM, Ridam said:

The price has dump significantly and for pump it will take time, if we could hold for long time and can have patience we should invest and it will lead to huge profits but for short time price may fall and we may loss too.

Holding will result a good profit return but not always as you see after 3 years the Bitcoin is now pumped so it will take a long time and holding means the investment is stuck for a long time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Investing in Bitcoin is one of the best investments, especially when its price is low, and it is an opportunity that must be exploited, bought and kept. Bitcoin is very volatile, and a skilled trader and investor knows when to buy, sell and benefit from these fluctuations.

On 3/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, Bohana said:

It is a very good idea to buy some Bitcoins now as it is in a low price and there's a very big chance that it will rise up again in the price. I read that many traders are expecting that it will reach 9000$ after this breakdown. I have already bought some of other Altcoins myself and hoping I will benefit from this!

Those peoples which buy the Bitcoin at the low price and they sell now the Bitcoin they got almost the 20,000$ profit in just a single Bitcoin and that is the good idea becasue in the crypto market BTC comes down so much time and now the time that the BTC start to go high day by day and the coins holders profit is also high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/13/2020 at 12:15 PM, Upright said:

Because as I one, when the price of bitcoins drops on lows, it's instead one-off the best times on having to invest in the Bitcoin and altcoins, as this to me some users will be tempted to sell out their coins from the losses which they have inquired. And as users buy more of coins during their dumb it even at bearish seasons, they tend to gain more profit if holding on bullish times. That's why there's this thing on buying enough when the prices are low

Dear now bitcoin is on peak and its price is increasing every hour so it is not good time to buy it and i can't buy it because i don't have a big amount to buy it but it is profitable for those who buy it in oast when it had low value now they are selling it and earning a good amount and i am also waiting when it again comes on low price i will buy I.

No, my friend, this bitcoin should not be stupid because it is indeed a very excellent investment project for the future and earns us money and fortunes that help us all to secure our standard of living.

I think the same thing, when the price of Bitcoin falls too much, as it did in March 2020, it's the ideal time to buy even though everything seems to indicate that it will fall further.
That kind of bear markets need to be tapped to accumulate more currency and not be driven by uncertainty and fear.
If someone followed your investment advice, they would most likely be making big profits right now and it is possible that the bull market will still continue throughout 2021.

That's right, i think we should see bitcoin as a saving not investment. I see an oppourtuniy, everytime bitcoin price drops. I beileve bitcoin reach 100.000$ in 2021 and it'll be perfect for all of us. I am regreting because i could buy some bitcoin when the price was 4000$ but i had other needs, but it still makes me sad.

• +2 1

when the bitcoin is low it is always the best opportunity and you can cashout a good money and profit if you can make some good investment in the market and if you have some low coins you can make investments in the new coins too.

My friend, the price of Bitcoin should not get fluctuations with a high high and low low, so it rises and falls steadily and the fact that Paypal is available for withdrawal in it this made it somewhat stable .... As for investing in bitcoin, it is a very good thing because Bitcoin has a high price and is somewhat stable, so I advise  Thanks

• +2 1

On 3/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, Upright said:

Because as I one, when the price of bitcoins drops on lows, it's instead one-off the best times on having to invest in the Bitcoin and altcoins, as this to me some users will be tempted to sell out their coins from the losses which they have inquired. And as users buy more of coins during their dumb it even at bearish seasons, they tend to gain more profit if holding on bullish times. That's why there's this thing on buying enough when the prices are low

@Upright

Of course, my dear, when the price of Bitcoin is low, where a person can keep it and invest in it for that, we always have to choose the right time and place to invest and benefit from the cryptocurrency for a good day

On 12/31/2020 at 6:20 PM, TheMonster said:

Dear friend you are right that the right time is when the bitcoin price decreases then i suggest that spend all your money just in coin because you will get a very good profit from it.because bitcoin price just decrease for a short period of time and it increases very rapidly and remain at its price.

I won't support the investment you made with all your savings because you never can predict the market and its value so that's the essence of having a backup plan for an unforeseen circumstances

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes when the price of bitcoin is low then its a very good time and opportunity to project a good investment in it because the spending capacity will get low and the earning capacity will increase with an increase in the prices

• +3 1

On 3/13/2020 at 12:15 PM, Upright said:

Yes it is rule of the trading or investing that buy coins on the lower rate and sell them when the rate is high in the market value of cryptocurrencies so as Bitcoin is now much higher so this time is to withdraw it and sale it but when it was at lower price then it's a good choice to buy them

Its not must for the bitcoin price  to be dumb for investment, because investment is not depending on cheap you have invested, but it depends on the raising profit from the invested price.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes it depend on the economic value and how the dollars drop in the market. That is what make it rise or drop. But is a investment one need not to blame anybody because is all about market value and this will also come in hand with the need in demand. Because the higher the demand the higher the need at the market.

When the bitcoin price fell a lot of people panicked and I thought it was foolishness, because if they were patient they would make a profit. So that we can take this opportunity to buy bitcoins cheaply, we will benefit from buying Bitcoin when people sell them. We have to learn that the decline in bitcoin price is temporary and it will rise again, so there's no need to panic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are right, many even the big whales are getting scared when prices drop and sell at the very low prices, but for people that bought at $1 there is not much difference, although there should be rational selling and not dumbing, this makes everyone hate the market and while we buy the dip, the whales make it go lower.