What are the application you use ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

I mostly use Facebookas my time pass and social media platform .but I like to spend my time in searching for how to make money online every day. But there is not enough sites that get us payments actually. 

I usually spend my time on Facebook because I can find the latest airdrops or campaigns, but most of the time it's not valid. Reading articles randomly about crypto on trusted sites and constantly checking BTC on the USD chart every two days.

This time really it is very hard to  find the good and legit sites to earn money.It is very good for us that CryptoTalk forum has given us the very good opportunities to make money or BTC online. The payment is instant which is the very good service from this forum. 

I think that the best site that added to my knowledge a lot about cryptocurrencies is the Cryptotalk forum, in this forum we find a lot of topics that contain a useful and interesting content and with all that we get some bitcoin daily. This is really cool.

I currently use only Binance and Yobit. Now I’m trading all my time, I don’t rest, I just sleep. Therefore, I do not use applications. Although I make good money on this.

CryptoTalk is one of the most successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money. So we can work easily and make a lot of money.

I like cryptotalk application this is good application I like it we use Google chrome for cryptotalk  and earn money. I also use  YouTube for entertainment and use tiktok  we also use many app for entertainment and also use game app for playing game in extra time

I spend most of time in cryptotalk and bitcoin talk and then on YouTube where I get knowledge about cryptocuurency I also use Google Chrome to get the news about cryptocuurency. 

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

Mostly i use social media apps such as facebook, twitter and what's app. More i use you tube as well. Now i also spend about 4 hours on crypto talk. 

In my liked united states of america there's no prohibition on shopping for bitcoin, it's simply that the government prohibits bitcoin from getting used as a transaction device. They most effective permit shopping for bitcoin as a virtual asset.I think bitcointalk and cryptotalk is very helpfull for me because there's many post and comment

You've heard a lot about using a program, an application, or an app. But what exactly are those definitions? Put simply, an application is a type of software that allows you to perform specific tasks. Desktop or laptop applications are also known as desktop applications, and mobile applications are called mobile applications.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, kjames said:

i just use google chrome to read crypto news its the best idea to me google news are really helpful you can get latest updates very fast.

I simply use google chrome to peruse crypto news its the best plan to me google news are extremely useful you can get most recent updates quick

Mostly I use only YouTube. I have two monitors, I usually just turn on some interesting vidos and transfer it to the second monitor. It is very convenient to trade and watch videos, it helps to calm down if something goes wrong in the trade.

Mainly, I use Telegram to check some crypto channels and groups, and Tradingview to do some technical analysis, and Cryptotalk forum to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

Most of the time i use chrome application,YouTube, whatsapp and Instagram.All time i use chrome application to know about crypto news.I like this application very much.I spend most of my free time by using chrome application by reading crypto news.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, Nuao1234 said:

I don't use a website to work on cryptocurrency. I use Chrome to work on cryptocurrency.

I agree with your opinion, I use Chrome to work on cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

by the way i dont spend time reading about the cryptomarket , i can do analysis myself , most of the time i spend reading random articles on publishox, bitcointalk and cryptotalk itself but if you really want to know about market then there are some prediction sites that you can get by google

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

40 minutes ago, Jonysing said:

An application is any program, or group of programs, that is designed for the end user. Applications software (also called end-user programs) include such things as database programs, word processors, Web browsers and spreadsheets.

The question was about what programs people use daily in the crypto life.

In fact, I have no idea about it, I'm new here, I don't want to talk about it because I don't know anything about it

This forum is good, but I prefer YouTube because it contains a lot of information and the video is explained in detail and thus the information is received accurately

Reddit is an invaluable source of crypto news. Likewise, Telegram has a number of cryptocurrency channels. Not forgetting Twitter which is a favorite of many crypto analysts and investors.

• +2 1

In this world it is preferred more Telegram, Twitter than WhatsApp. But it doesn't matter in my view,  when you can get really information, you can use everything, what you do want. 

• +2 1