A suggestion about writing topics - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A suggestion about writing topics

Hello everyone, I want to present a very important topic, I hope to get everyone's opinion The number of active members who work inside this forum daily is 13578. Suppose that the number of members of the Russian language is 6000 and members of the English language 6000. This is a very acceptable number and we can benefit from it by finding Topics we can respond to so that we can accomplish 30 posts per day where everyone can make one day a topic useful and understandable to everyone, and if each member makes this topic daily, then we will be able to get 6000 topics per day within the sections of the forum and this is very wonderful and will help us All to find It has the posts that we respond to with ease. This is my idea and I hope to hear everyone's opinions and that we implement this idea as quickly as possible.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

Hello everyone, I want to present a very important topic, I hope to get everyone's opinion The number of active members who work inside this forum daily is 13578. Suppose that the number of members of the Russian language is 6000 and members of the English language 6000. This is a very acceptable number and we can benefit from it by finding Topics we can respond to so that we can accomplish 30 posts per day where everyone can make one day a topic useful and understandable to everyone, and if each member makes this topic daily, then we will be able to get 6000 topics per day within the sections of the forum and this is very wonderful and will help us All to find It has the posts that we respond to with ease. This is my idea and I hope to hear everyone's opinions and that we implement this idea as quickly as possible.

6k topics per day would be insane, this would be like reddit. But i don't think that's possible for such a niche subject as cryptos. Even if everyone here was a professional dealing with daily news that would be too much to handle. Same topics would come over and over again. But yeah, we could do better then current amount of daily topics, that's for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Junior01 said:

Good idea, but If One want to make new topic then he will need to read all 6000 topics per day  to make new topic which is different from them.

He can only read the topics he wants to respond to because he can use the search button to search for topics and to see if the topic he will be sharing already exists or not.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, rekter said:

6k topics per day would be insane, this would be like reddit. But i don't think that's possible for such a niche subject as cryptos. Even if everyone here was a professional dealing with daily news that would be too much to handle. Same topics would come over and over again. But yeah, we could do better then current amount of daily topics, that's for sure.

With all my respect, this is not insane, because cryptotalk is a worldwide community and 6k posts per day is Less than the wanted number if we want to be honest, because if we talked about some other active forums maybe we will find something better, we want to take this forum to the moon.,don't we?? 

17 minutes ago, Migo said:

With all my respect, this is not insane, because cryptotalk is a worldwide community and 6k posts per day is Less than the wanted number if we want to be honest, because if we talked about some other active forums maybe we will find something better, we want to take this forum to the moon.,don't we?? 

Yes, we want to grow, but all i am saying that kind of amount of topics in a day would require a lot of moderation power, lots of more btc from the founders and lots of quality posters and pushing that content could be hard for people who haven't even heard of bitcoin before joining in to this forum.

I mean even now there are quite a lot of people who aren't reading the rules before posting. Imagine this would happen on that scale.

I think that first we need to find a way to get rid of bots free leeching all the satoshis, before we can scale. Adjusting the threshold to 100 posts was a good idea but they keep coming trough it because they don't get reported soon enough.

This is a good suggestion, we must create new posts, but the problem is if one of these topics is deleted, it will delete the posts of the rest of the members and we must create another post

I completely agree with you on everything you say and your idea is very beautiful. I liked it, as we were able to find posts quite easily in all sections. We hope that everyone will abide by it and start working on it.

13 hours ago, Nezar said:

if each member makes this topic daily, then we will be able to get 6000 topics per day within the sections of the forum and this is very wonderful 

Indeed, it will be great, as we can all find something to post in everyday. I wouldn't say 6000, even if 100 topics are created everyday, that would be sufficient for everyone to find something to post in everday. I haven't created a post everyday, but i have been creating post on a regular basis. Lets hope everyone can come together on this. 

It is also necessary to find out what you can write and whether then they will ban it. I'll try to create a theme today, maybe you will like it. 

• +2 1

In my opinion creating that much topic per day is very Good Idea but there a high chance that some topic will be duplicate or being double by someone else creating that much topic is very hard to handle,and Moderators gonna have a hard time checking every topic but I think its a good idea if we can create unique topic.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes bro i agreement with you the number of topics created is very less and i amnot a topic creator but if more people do create topics the it will be easy for beginners to reply and learn from there. So topics creation should be promoted.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

yes it is a good idea that should be implemented but there are chances of making spam topics as most of us are newbie to crypto and have no knowledge of crypto and trading.only experienced person can create a good topic on which can get hundreds of comments

yes this is a good idea and i think admins will look into it, but there more chances of false topics created by the spammers, i think only well know people can create the topics and we should follow the topics and give our suggestions on that topics that's it.

Well.there is no suggestions i can give you for writing.just try to post something that has content. Another point is write a minimum of 100 character, then only it will be count as content.thank you.

Yes it is a very great idea that will make participation more effective here and we will find many topics that you can participate in and comment and complete the daily task and achieve the benefit from it

For starting a new topic in this forum. Everyone have to use some useful content. Then your topic may not be deleted.

And also write the post in English language not in your Nation language.

If you don't do this then topic will deleted by the administrator.

That is really a great point that we really should make more topic but for me i just know how to trade and posting how to trade in English need me alot of work in a day it is not just 100 character it is alot with photos also that need a pc for that but i will try my best from time to time 

That is a great idea, and i alao sometimes i translate some of Russian topic to answer and help the Russian members here we all one ☝ here and we should help each other.

That's a great idea i think but i have a quistion there. if anyone want to make a new topic then he need to regularly 6000 old topics so how he make a new topic from these topics? Thank you.

I have suggested this idea many time ,but the problem is the fear of getting warning points and removing of topic from forum is preventing members to create new topics for forum.They are afraid from punishments.I want to create topics but my topics are removed few time .So i have avoided this.If we have some policy for this we can be rich from topics.

New subjects are hard to find to bring into the forum. I'm spenting a lot of time daily reading news and trying to find out if something is of real value to bring into the cryptotalk community. Sometimes I pick subjects, but I might need to let them go for a while, as I haven't fully researched them. Research and understanding on what we write neds time and I prefer to have a clear view of the subject before I provide any information that might not be adequate.

A great idea I think you will know the response to the members if each of us at least published two posts on the day this will allow other members to share their views on the topic and then we will find consistency on both sides. But the positions must be different from the other in order not to have to Repeat the same response every time
Well done a great idea

•  

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

YES  i am totaly agree with you because when you see the defrence between  the topics and the comments its not deal or equael '1m" so we wish this suggestion go to admin .

On 3/10/2020 at 11:57 PM, Nezar said:

it is not easy to find 6000 different arguments, also a lot of users don't write new topics because the forums admins delete most of them daily and i'm one of them. so what you are asking is literally impossible. even if all users do that one a month

Yes you describe good stats i am agree with you but i have little bit confusion about that. If we write 6000 topics per day but question is that what should we write in 6000 topics.