Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

Hello my friend
We in our world are trying to win and avoid being lost
It is difficult to keep your work 24 hours straight

I think that to HODL crypto is probably the best thing to do as an investment when it comes to crypto, especially to do so with large cryptos such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and perhaps even doge. I think that if you HODL other smaller coins, it will be a mistake to HODL them as they could lose value and become dead coins, and therefore you should rather hold coins that you think will be much more useful in the future in terms of their value.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, of course, no one made a fortune in millions of dollars just by buying and selling coins constantly, they invested in one coin and waited for it to grow for several years, we should do the same.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

We know that crypto has a great future and it's have use case. Any use case product has a value and it's never go to zero. That's why we should hold crypto until price goes up.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

You are right we must wait to become a good businessman Until the price goes up, we need HODL crypto and now it's a good time to hold every currency If we have enough capital to lower the price of the currency, then we have to buy and wait.

Am sorry to some members but its real stupid! Instead of holding bitcoins we can trade them to altcoins and keep it grow because altcoins are taking few time until they grow. We will have good amount when the price for bitcoin will rise so we can sell large amount than that which we were hold.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Professional traders do not wait for the currency until the price of it increases, rather they trade daily, because we have not become at that level yet, we are waiting for the currency price to become stable so we sell what we have and earn a little through this process.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:20 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

HODL refers to holding a coin for a very long time to get the most possible profit from it. This is a method often used by people with weak trading abilities and conservative minds. If you are a skilled trader, you don't need to hold a coin for years to earn from it. In crypto world, it is possible to hold an asset for as low as 24 hours and still sell it for profit. Yes, this is the real power of volatility which is overlooked by some people. If you have a busy lifestyle and don't have enough free time, then maybe HODL is the best solution for you but if you have only 2 hours free time per day, think about trading instead of investing.

This depends on the quality of the market. If it is going down, I advise you to seize opportunities only and get out of it, but if it is in an upward stage and there are many opportunities I advise you to hold.

Actually, the idea of waiting for the high price to be a bit stupid because it indicates our cheese, but we do not have much experience in trading to risk our money.

3 hours ago, Sirlabo999 said:

Well that option is mostly beneficiary to people that have large Crypto, however no one can be so much of how long hodling might take so it's a decision to be made with good analysis                                                                                                                            

That option should be applied when you find yourself will no choices at all, it is  a good option but you must be real up to  it, because it is the hardest.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:16 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

Your idea is not bad. You may wait for price increasing of crypto currency. But a perfect trader is really earn for a life time. And patience is very important for this work.

For me, I trade daily and do not store my cryptocurrencies for a long time until the price increases, which is boring.

Life is great and enjoy it

That idea is one of the strategies that are adopted supreme in order to obtain profits, just as the digital currency market is constantly fluctuating and this helps to trade on a daily basis, that is, every time we will buy and sell, and so the currency will not go down in idle

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think we  instead have to trade, before the price goes up, as when having to leveraging gains and profits, we can really benefit from having to invest when it's quite low and gain when it's high,as that's just a basic trading tactics, which nearly all traders use as to Gain handsomely

In my opinion holding crypto currency is good strategy, but I don't support because crypto currency made for earning purpose, if we hold for long time we earn low percent of amount, but take some risk and doing trade then i we earn good profit.in short time.

This is a good point of view as we can monitor the prices of digital currencies on a daily basis and take advantage of price fluctuations through trading, buying and selling, and in this way we achieve good profits and we should not be satisfied with just waiting for the price to rise to sell

Well, it is you to decide if you want to hold your crypto until it goes up. It's just that for some people, holding is the best while crypto is in low price. Most of us also think that buying is the best choice. We have different perspective on how we can grow our money. You don't always need to depend on other's thought. If you want to hold it, then hold it. If not, then go buy or sell it.

I agree with you that we don't need to just wait for price to go up, but it is better to set a certain date or day in a year when you sell your assets, at least some percentage of it.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Even those who trade in the short term can achieve financial freedom if they are good at trading only on the condition that they have a large capital dude.

• +1 1

Hold the best way to profit from the market with low risk of loss, unlike leverage, the key is to grab the price of the lowest part, and wait for a percentage to rise, highlighting gains to our capital.

at the end it depends on the market movement , cryptocurrencies prices always going up and down , it is good to hold and sell when its price go higher , that does not require waiting lifetime unless you are waiting for a very huge price

• Useful or interesting 1

It's each individual's investment that is on the line. He knows what he should do better than me or you.

Therefore it's up to the investors decision.

Nevertheless there will always be government situations where price will get a boost so even if 100% of normal crypto users HODL eventually there will be price change.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

With the way the crypto market is going now, I think it is better to hold crypto as long as it takes until the price pumps up again before you sell.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

I am not an expert. But as I analyse about crypto is that it has a great future. Today or tomorrow all countries will adopt it. And after that crypto price will rise up. Because many people will enter into it. And for that I can say that you should hodl your assets until it goes up.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil