Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

On 12/9/2019 at 8:52 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

All depend your analyze and strategy, just don't change your decision in the middle your journey. Long term investor ( holder ) mostly use fundamental strategy to read market direction and short term trader only use technical strategy. Let them chose what the best for them because the best thing is how good you can manage your risk?.

I think long term holding is the best idea in the crypto market because so many peoples will don,t know about the trading and they just buy the coins and safe them for the future because they know that the coin which they are buy is going to high in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:20 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Yes patience is very important in the crypto field.we shoul not  panic regarding the crypto selling..holding is a strategy that everyone'  follow once price go up then ee can sell thr cryptocurrency to get the best profit

Every one and individual  person which are effective on crypto must be patience wnough ,Crypto be able to pump in every moment. It container pump after years certain time, but you be able to earn added after long wait, to be success you need to exercise patience through the period of investment

Of course, the real and big profit lies in trading cryptocurrencies, but storing them for a long period of time is tantamount to freezing capital and missing the opportunity to invest it and reaping a lot of money from its circulation, but from my point of view that the real problem lies in the lack of experience of many in trading, so they resort to Storage in the hope that their currencies will rise in the future.

Best regards

1 hour ago, Alensam said:

yes if we can to get rich we should hold them

Yes, but you can only get rich through bitcoin if the coin you hold will eventually be sold by yours. I mean you need to trade or invest it for you to earn money and become rich.

19 hours ago, Alhaji Usman said:

Hold of your crypto currency sometimes he has advantage of increase price of coins, an sometimes has disadvantage of discrease of Price.

Hodling of your coins on unstable coins like Bitcoin seems advatange for the people because anytime there's a possibility that it might rise on the next days.

If some one have bought bitcoins in dips and have a great HODL power, in this time of boom and risign of bitcoin prices hodl will give him a big rewards even can biggest in this year ahead.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes, of course you need to hold your coin. There are some rules of crypto trading and holding that, don't put your all eggs in one basket, don't be greedy. Wait and hold coin until price will increase.

That is depend on you. My strategy is i divided my coin to two condition. Some coin i will holding until i think can use it for future. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum is my holding coin. I will holding no matter the price going up or down. I believe that coin will used in the future. The other coin i will use it for trading short term, maybe only short time i hold then sell it as soon as possible,

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

According to my opinion that if we do not have trading skills and then this is best for us that buy good Altc coin in there low price and Hold for bull run.

We can hodl and trade in same time .. as you know .. if you have a crypto currency or you hodl it .. you are trading already .. but the point is (when and where to buy the currency??)

The best for me is to try to buy bitcoin at a low price, then wait for it to rise, then sell it, and then try the daily trading and see the difference between the two experiences.

To hold cryptocurrency is just a option.you can risk trading it or invest to earn some interest it's your choice.but hodl is the most safest strategy in this crypto world.because trading and investing has a risk of losing your capital.

• +2 1

If you have already tried to trade and have always failed to make a profit, then that is what you should do. Your emotional factors will be trained by holding your bitcoin no matter what happens.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

truly crypto is the matter of tolerance and HODL, you need to hold the coins for the long time and become persistence, your coins cost will go up and you will get more benefit in the exchanging and by holding coin.

Yes if you want to make money you need to sell at a higher price than what you bought the cryptocurrency for or else you will lose on your investment, so you have to hold if you want to make profit.

It's never bad to hold the decision because it already has an analysis. It never hurts to take the decision. I keep often the altcoins I buy when they go down instead of selling cheaply, because I know they will return.

yes I agree with that. I think that's a good idea. because Bitcoin market value is now good. but in future it will be very profitable. because i think end of this year bitcoin value will be dubole.

They are some times that you need to hold and they are some times that you must have sell to be on a safe side while trading cryptocurrency .

Yes, of course, why trade at a loss? cryptocurrency prices can always go back and rise again if they go down too much, it's only a matter of time.

Yes, you can certainly hold on to the crypto until its happy days return. There are many benefits to this. Even if you live with it on a bad day and put in a lot of hard work, you can certainly benefit from its good day.

16 minutes ago, Krysta said:

It really depends on you whether to hold or sell your crypto but for me i learned that we should analyze the trading charts first before selling our position 

But do you know how to analyze the charts? I don't bit I'm able to trade for profit somehow.

Everyone has their own choices. Holding is not a good choice for me because I have time to trade. People who hold coins may not have time to trade.

• -4 1

On 10/16/2019 at 5:16 AM, bobjoemega said:

😱 This idea must be removed from our mind and we have to correct some concepts as well, what I think is stupid to wait for prices to rise,

The essence of creating cryptocurrencies is to trade them on a daily basis, This leads to a large number of people, but if each of us stores his money until prices are high and we sell them, we may wait for a lifetime because there will be no circulation, you should think about how to impose cryptocurrencies on governments and push them to adopt them.

Some people may have been able to get fictitious profits from storing currencies but the time of wonders is over, and today the profits are achieved by trading only.

Yes we need to hodl the cryptocurrency but first we should fix some price upto a required duration of time.if the price meets to our expectations then we should sell them out without making wait anymore.

13 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

Selling at low prices will lead to loss of money or kess profit and i dont thi k anyone over here will like loss so i suggest that and i personally also do Hold coins and patiently  wait for market to show good prices.

nobody like losing money but the thing is people in crypto get greedy and scared when the market starts to go down and we see it now pumping again and a lot of people sold bitcoin bellow 8500$