Sign in to follow this  
wilbertson

Do i need a certificate to certify deposits in my website?

It will he great if hex win drop in here. A question is; do i need a some kind of certificate to allow deposits on my website if i had one?

Just now, wilbertson said:

It will he great if hex win drop in here. A question is; do i need a some kind of certificate to allow deposits on my website if i had one?

i don't think anyone could arrest you if you don't have one. but if you do surely increases trust fort your users, so i suggest you get one. have no idea how that works though.

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com

What certificate? If it is needed how complicated. What is needed is honesty, security, responsibility and understanding of cryptocurrency if you want to use it on your website.

Maybe you mean to give people the confidence to believe that your website is a certified and safe website. If that's your goal, yes, it's necessary for me. Because it can attract people's attention and believe that your website is registered in your country's regulations and can be held responsible. For example ISO certificates.

I don't think you will need a certification for that, you will need only a script with some algorithm amd that will be fine with you

It is going to they wonderful in case hex get decline throughout below. A new problem can be; must i have to have a some form of qualification to allow for tissue in our site only got one particular?

It should be no certificate for that, otherwise it will be so hard to get and complex. What needed is security and honesty

On 10/16/2019 at 7:10 AM, wilbertson said:

Some of the exchanges out there is asking for kyc(know your customer). But I think some of exchanges doesn’t want it. Meaning you can just deposit even if you do not have a certification of yourself.

Edited by meowmeow

I believe that it is necessary to increase the level of user confidence, so if you can certify the resource, then do it. It is possible that in this way you will attract even more participants.

In some countries you will need that, you will need some certificate to achieve that if not you will go against the country regulation and it will affect you

Having an ssl certificate, you mean? I think you can do whatever you like as long as it is legal in your country, but to get customers trust when sending you money... that is a whole different story... and I don't think people will send you money without a certificate and https designation (but I'm no expert)

Edited by dentolas

On 10/16/2019 at 5:10 AM, wilbertson said:

As we see, there is a hundreds of scam websites in online and steal money from us.Do they work with legal documents? by the way it is good to deposit with legal documents.

EmmA

yes it will make people more trusted, rather than no certificate, especially in the crypto world many fraudsters are spreading.

The certificate is to win the trust of the people in the site, people can not deposit their money in an unreliable site and does not provide any certificate of credibility. Can you give your money to someone you do not know and did not see his identity on the street ??? !! I think that's the same thing.

22 hours ago, Micro09 said:

No, you do not need a certificate to certify your deposits on websites. Through crypto yoy can just invest your money and wait for the charts and trades as from that you can earn so much money. You can make your time and effort productive.

I'm talking about the owner of the website, does he/she needs a certificate to be allowed to get deposits from users.

#programmer #trader/ twitter/ discord/

Download Free movies at; moviepb.com