Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms! - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms!

Always use trading website that have more volume,  reputable and good because we will earn more here especially when bitcoin start to increase.  And always invest only what you afford to lose.

If you dont have enough knowledge about anything in crypto don't put too much money because there is a lot of scammers in the crypto world that will do anything just to stole it from you.

Thanks for the advice there its true we shouldn't treat exchange sites as our own personal wallets cause they can shut down without prior notice resulting in us losing our coins and we should not trust any cryptocurrency investment site out there without doing some proper research on it by doing so we will protect our coins....

There's a saying:   Not your keys, not your coin.  Wallets (where you have the private keys) allow you to control your crypto.  Exchanges are not wallets, they're a service that generally puts control into someone else's hands (for the benefit of being able to trade)

On 10/16/2019 at 3:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

Yes i agreed with you opinion. If we only want to hold the bitcoins and nothing like trading is being done by using that bitcoins, it should be kept in a secure hot or cold wallets. Exchanges could be closed or hacked as history have shown us many of happening like this.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yes my friend this not Good for those who put all money in btc because may bay the rate bitcoin will decrease and you will be in loss so be careful about that this is not good

That is why always choose those exchange platforms that are trusted and tested by a lot of traders. But it is still good to try those newly existing exchanges, just always keep in mind that you have to be aware. And you are right, do not store all your money on an exchange. I do it even to those exchanges that are highly reputable. Better to store it to your wallet.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, duncun007 said:

you can say this about small volume exchanges that have weak security and easy to hack ,big exchanges hire the best coders and security firms and pay them well, plus big exchanges have treasury funds just in case something happened they can pay customers.

In theory, this is good to do, but because of the convenience and the desire to have money available, many have let them exchange but we should not keep our money in the wallet exchange because it would be very risky if The exchange we use is hacked by someone else. If you want to save money in the long run.

Trading is profitable business which every individual is supposed to do when you have much idea about it.  You can make huge amount of profit from trading 

In my opinion when keeping cryptos on an account in a website they are not really yours. They would become your once you pull them out of that website. So yeah, it's best to not keep your money in websites, especially when they are not well-known and trusted.

not do not spend too much money and I think certainly do not keep money at the exchanges, exchanges should only trade only, if the money there will be very vulnerable hackers hack.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, Caporetto said:

You can margin trade on Binance, or lending ur coins getting 15% of ur balance a year... im sure thats very safe. CZ is not going to exit scam he has too much popularity.

Do not hide our money in the platforms because your money will be at risk at any time and may lose. We should not keep our money in the wallet exchange because it is very risky if the exchange we use is hacked by others. It is better to store them in the wallet where we control our private keys

Am not sure about this coins this days , so many of them have been used to really take peoples money there are so many project that have gone down with peoples money how ever there will be a huge place to which  one can be not understanding this methods are proper and should be well followed its important we know which crypto are worth it, dont put everything in one place

Each of us is free in his money and puts him in a place he wants but we must put the money that you can trade with only on the trading platforms and other money inside the portfolio

Putting too much money in investing can fall your balance easily, but can give a lot of profit if it rises. It has a risks also on a small balances but it's not offend like to lose big amount of money

Thats true, there are many hackers and scammers in exchanges because is where many crypto users double their earnings, so they visit those sites several times to find something from traders.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I think of any coin as being in my possession when it is in my wallet. I have seen many cases in which holding your crypto online results in losing it big time.

That is acceptable in the trading platforms you now control to obey the labor riches since if you lay up each and every one your investment you will for all time be at hazard and you will not carry out how to get well in circumstances of any death

You can easing trade on Binance, or lending ur silver coin getting 15% of ur balance a year... Im sure thats very safe. CZ is not going to exit measure he have too much popularity.

Yes you are right because if you want to give more btc in platforms you may be loss all of them.So everyone should must add small amount in btc.