Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms!

On 10/16/2019 at 5:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

That is why choosing a trading platform is also very necessary, the more exchangers the tighter the competition. I agree not to save a lot of funds in the exchanger site, even the threat of hacking also exists. I never experienced the incident that you said above, usually if exchanger want to close, they certainly give a announcement.

I think all good traders and so it was clear as an unwritten rule, the exchange robbed very often in recent years, now, the money there I would keep in the last place.

That's is the number one rule in securing your asset. Don't ever put a large amount to exchange if you put some, you should make sure that you will withdraw it asap because it may attack by some hackers. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Even how much legit and trust worthy a site could be still could end up losing your money, look at cryptopia, everyone trusted cryptopia but now they are still waiting for refund.

I do not really believe in cryptopia, quite sad to see what events experienced by users of trust in that exchanger site. In the business it should be a hard slap.

That's a very great point that never store your asset to any exchange wallet. you only should put your trading asset to the exchange wallet and all other asset should store your personal wallet.

It's okay if you want to put your BTC in some exchangers. But keep in mind to  watch the exchanger updates frequently. They usually give some warning to withdraw all of your funds in those exchanger in a specific time of they Will shut down the platform. Just don't store your coin in exchangers wallet and just leave it.

Just now, Asifakbor said:

Obviously too much money can affect to lose all.Because now many exchanges getting hacked and scamming people.

Yes you are right there are many exchanges hacking daily and putting the all money in just one exchanges is not a good deal for any investors.

5 hours ago, Asifakbor said:

Obviously too much money can affect to lose all.Because now many exchanges getting hacked and scamming people.

yes now more exchanges are scamming traders. They shamelessly do that. And there are also many old exchanges that end in scams like cryptopia

You are absolutely right. I just do withdraw when I don't need to store extra money in my exchange wallet for long time holding I use my wallet because I don't know when the trading website will hunted  by hacker or when they will shut down. But reputed trading always announce before shutting down their website.

Edited by CryptoBoy20

On 10/16/2019 at 6:45 AM, wilbertson said:

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

This is the number 1 role in using exchanges because we all know that exchange has a high possibility that being attacked by hackers and can be turned to scam someday

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Yes my friend, even if not turned to scam, they could go bankrupt and got no money to pay up.

Nope exchange being bankrupt is very rare to happen especially if they are top exchange but mostly they used it as an excuse to rob the money of their users.

Indeed, we have heard this year about 7-8 exchanges that have been closed for various reasons such as death, hacker  and unknown reasons, but the result is the same as the loss of investor money, and recently I saw the site of one of the coins' wallets was permanently suspended for an unknown reason. This is very bad. Even if you are careful, you will not be able to do anything that any website can close for no reason.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Oh, so you are saying that some of these hacks are forgeries to make an excuse for not paying users?

Yes, some hacks were just a plan of other exchanges to make the bankruptcy more realistic. Usually, this event is common in investing platforms

Exactly don't put very big amount of money because may be it will cost you alot it is a risk on trading that's why firstly  put small money then put medium money don't directly put big money.

Thanks for sharing this information lot of beginners keep their whole amount of bitcoin and ethereum on exchanges which is not safe try to keep on good wallets like myetherwallet or coinomi or trust wallet

hi guy! it is true! i strongly agree with you my friend! we must withdraw our money every time! because our money will be at risk at any time and can lose! We must be careful ! Thanks my friends! best regards

Yeah right don't put all the money you have on the trading site, it's better to put money in the trading site in accordance with the amount to be traded.

Yes maybee you will put money in a multiple coin,..butdont put youre hard earned money,just youre extra money ..but if you have alot of money maybe you can risk it..if the price ot btc back to 10k$ whoaping bigbig big profit for sure.

A very true post, I realize that how much you trade it in that range, because I do not really say reputable exchanges but there are scam sites that will flare all assets when it makes enough profit. , I had a flare, very painful and bloody lesson
good luck

Yes it is be carefully about it. Agreed with your thougt freinds . We can safe our crypto :

A hardware wallet is a physical electronic device, built for the sole purpose of securing crypto coins.

The core innovation is that the hardware wallet must be connected to your computer, phone, or tablet before coins. 

52 minutes ago, Ahmed dip said:

The good news is that, since Bitcoin miners are generally priced at $100+, you don't need to sell too many of them to start making some decent money from your marketing efforts. The same concept can also be applied to Bitcoin services.....

And is good also to hold multiple coins..not only bitcoin?is it right? Tiday iam holfing ltc/bch/eth/xrp and doge coin hope igot benefits from this

The recommended practice for trading / investing in any type of online trading is that alway try to invest the money that you can afford to lose. never put all are too much money in digital wallet or in trading or investment, it is also good practice that try to invest you free money in trading to avoid loss due to security or any other issue.  

i always recommend you all to use trusted cryptocurrency exchanges.never go for newer exchange even though how much good offers they give.new exchange shutsdown any time and increses there withdrawl fee too much.they are biggest scammers.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

Take care and Happy trading..

Good advice.

We see that many exchange are hacked or closed and many users coins are stuck in exchange.

And my suggestion is that users deposit coins only with which they want to trade and coins wich they holding putt into some safe wallet.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png