Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

The influence of whom? People exchanging information for example on the Yobit discussion topic; not all the time because sometimes they deceive you in a market, the advice is much better especially from someone intimate.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

Hello Mr. or Ms. Bills. I trade based on a mixture of everything. Sometimes you just have to follow the river and know when to exit if you need a quick ride though,

I just joining trading signal and didn't watch any influencer on youtube but sometimes i read some article that predicting price, I think we just make something like that as refrence and just making our own plan to get better result from my opinion.

Depending on which trading signal you learn, I have good trading signals and they don't cheat because I pay to join. Of course I also need to read some to be able to independently trade when the signal is no longer good

I often do not do that because those who give signals often buy from the beginning and after they give signal and people start to buy they start to sell their coins. 

There are some influencer that has pulling some people just to.do what they are saying and that their power, i searched some informations about crypto on youtube and i see video that are introducing cryptocurrency and i learned some things about it.

No document won't. They are simply will not come to be creditworthy or possibly I ought to tell you there were have to be creditworthy. Some of them help you become right into shedding off

As a beginner in cryptocurrency trading we take advise from other people especially those that are in the forefront using their trading signals but I think there's another best way of trading using the demo to practice trading before going into the real trading account. 

Yes indeed, we should not just limit ourselves from the reference we know. We should always think outside the box. Find a way for every possibility to become successful in trading. But let us also consider their opinion because they  have the experience. Experience is the best teacher.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:07 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Following other traders is not the only way to earn from crypto trading because you can teach your self  by learning more about signals and develop your own  way to get into these markets. I used  to work with my self to get the best results from every condition, that is what i do 

I agree with this. You can learn by your own experiences. You failed? Take it as a lesson then next time, you won't failed anymore because you already knew what you should do after that.

I think, that every trader should study himself and should get advice only from himself. When you are listening someone, it`s eventually worse for your balance 

I have scripts what are helping me to trade if anybody wants ask me they are free.I know trader who is very advanced in Eliot Waves so i can see market that way also he is running small community on Telegram and i have kind of my system based on Bolinger  Band ,moving  averages ,RSI and RSI stoch

We are not depend to others people we are depend about us, if we do things good we get good profits if no, all depend about our knowledge on this adventure cryptocurrency trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

Advices from youtubers should only be your guideline into trading, more importantly you must know your risk profile so that you can achieve the goal you want to go with. 

No, no, and no.  I think the worst thing you could do if you're a trader is take advice from someone else.  Traders are in competition with each other, whether they realize this fact or not.  And you'll never know if the signal or advice or tip you get was given with good intentions (or is even valid).

I'm not a big trader but I have never relied on anyone else to tell me what to buy or sell.  People in crypto ought to learn *not* to trust others, as harsh as that sounds.  Look at how many scammers there are and after you're done counting take another look at those signals and tips that are circulating.

I will never trade with the signal provided by others, I don't trust other people signals they don't give good signal

NO i usually dont follow them , i finds Arbitrage Opportunities to trade and make some profits , but if you want to keep holding or buy any crypto you should always follow the signals

On 15.10.2019 at 22:00, Bills said:

I as the tried to but particularly benefits not was. Firstly the signals were not notified in advance but only when the pump began and did not have time to buy at a low price. And secondly, trading volumes were small.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:00 AM, Bills said:

In learning to trade, I prefer to go to pro traders or influencers, signal groups or advice from others. this is more to us can get experience from them, of course we also have to analyze themselves about the signals or information they share. 

On 10/16/2019 at 2:00 AM, Bills said:

but is it not better to study and read books?

It is indeed much better to study the news and market sentiment towards cryptocurrencies, and your specific coin. Reading books is also good to strengthen your core knowledgebase, but won't actually help that much in predicting the prices. Though no one can really predict the price action accurately since the market isn't controlled.

Yes, I think we need to take the advice of ignorant people in all things. And that is also needed in the field of Trade And so I think those of us who are influencer, trader and good paid signal provider need advice.

I am using all for my trading signals , influence and advice from people before i take my own decition .for my we need it market research. Reason crypto is market global and i couldb't just truat my own feelings to do trading.

No, i don't. Those signal providers give a lot of signals in a day and only a few become right and they always give those few pictures in free channel and say they are well.

Bengali?

View this Topic

The best way is that you have seen YouTube  videos, you will get to learn a lot. I have tried to follow some traders but I did not get good results Folowing signals is not a solution for doing trading 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:30 PM, Bills said:

I believe in myself the most. So as i am able to gain some knowledge about the trading, i trade depending upon my own knowledge. The signal are used by mine. Obviously we can take some reference from the others but we should match our analysis with the advisors. If it matches then it is very good.