New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

New Sign-up are Closed from Saturday

On 3/8/2020 at 7:03 AM, chrislynn said:

Yesterday I checked there is no sign up button on crypto talk forum and also checked the status of crypto talk newest member last newest is Leon and this member sign-up on Friday so now this forum only paid existing members. So still many people confused why yobit exchange payment stopped to going main wallets of yobit exchange. 

I'm sure we will get explanation soon, this is only temporary, but i also suggest that cryptotalk to give announcement for this things before they happen.

Actually i'm gonna make a topic about this.

Well it's true Cryptotalk closed their new sign up and yobit don't allow us to withdraw I guess there about bringing some new update that's why there is a pause in new signed up and yobit not allowing us to withdraw well I think so because same thing happened when there was about banning some country from the section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's only a temporary problem, I recommend trying again in a short time, I'm sure it will work, the forum and always looking for new users is trying to grow, if not they would have stopped the pay for posts campaign too

Hello my friend,
Perhaps today nd next day this problem is solved and registration is opened again. In fact, it is not surprising if there are new rules that will be issued regarding work here due to the increasing number of members.good luck...

Well it's true Cryptotalk closed their new sign up and yobit don't allow us to withdraw I guess there about bringing some new update that's why there is a pause in new signed up or yobit not allowing us to withdraw well I think so because same thing happened when there was about banning some country from the section.good luck...

Is it true? Let me check. But I don't know how to check that. I want the problem with yobit to be solved. The reason behind the sign up option to be removed is may be due to the increasing number of fake and scammer in the platform

Cryptotalk has become big forum now with many number of members. So forum required maintenance to work smoothly. Also it is working to keep useful members only and it is banning to spammers. May be forum has stopped entry of new people upto maintenance process. But I do not think it would not allow itself to be a big forum.

I think here new members are did copy paste every time. So that crypto is closed sign up for new members. 

Because they don't read any restriction etc. And start copy paste other's comments. So that administrator of crypto AngrY on newbies.

I think this the best solution. I hope those members are here they worked carefully.

I think the registration has been suspended for a long time. No one knows the exact time when new users will start registering. It all depends on the administration of the forum

Yes, the Registeration is temporary of form Saturday. No one knows the reason but I think they ar doing this to stop spamer    

may be they try to update system as to remove those unnecessary activities especially for those who does not comply with terms and condition so may be try again after some time and if you still face the problem its better to contact support

They stop accepting new members maybe because they are cleaning this forum first and block all those spammers and they will upgrading this forum and add some requirements before someone can join.

Admins say that they are not planning to open the registeration again because they want to delete all the scammers and bots here ! 
but at the end they will enable it soon ! because we all know that this forum needs an active members and who had a good experience in the cryptoworld

Yes, this is really, the payment has been stopped in some countries, maybe the new members are stopped because of this, just want to comment and post. I think it will be okay very soon.

Yes, there is such that many users of Crypto Talk have closed registrations. Registration was closed to the countries shown in the announcement. 

Really , this is not as good but we have to really understand it, there is a lot of people who really dont get it when it comes to working in this place and that is the reason why we have to develop the right ideas that really handle so many other so its important for us to really define what is good in this place

Perhaps there are some procedures that the forum administration tries to add to the site, I hope that this will be done quickly so that we can have what we gained effort in this forum.

As the registration has been closed on the forum and this platform, this means that there are some updates to come, perhaps regarding the payment or the responses or something like that, let us wait.

Welcome with me

It seems that the forum offers successive updates that will change many concepts in the forum, after a group of countries is banned from paying, and here it stops new subscriptions.
Perhaps, we will see more decisions to be announced in the coming days

About the payment its already solved and now you can withdraw your earnings without any problem, but in new account registration i don't know anything why that happened and if it will end soon or else.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don’t know nothing about this , but i think is just the need time , the signing up will back , so for the people how’s want to join this forum, just wait and try for another time.

Most sighn up have been discouraged for new accounts so its important to really be good in understand the way is much better for you, be lucky and feel lucky that you are still in this forum thats the best thing that happened to me am able to understand that am so happy that the little mistakes I did , I was forgiven and so am so much enjoying this cases as we all know of it.

It is possible to ban any country but I hope these words are wrong. Everyone will stay here and work together and support each other. That's my opinion. Thanks.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well, i think the moderators are closed the sign up here in this forum because there are some members here who are disabled their payments for being an low quality posts and they are creating a new account to get an payment again. Happy posting.

5 hours ago, gk001 said:

No brother this is not reality .There is sign up button is showing everyday so it could be works on the regularly . New users can sign up and use this platform for earning the money as they want .

No bro where are you see this sign up button, because last member join this forum two weeks back, because my friend always search this function, but he can't found this sign up button and hes always want latest information for me, but I also check new registration closed and any one not no when this forum allows new members.

It is a good idea to take such action by forum administrators to clean the forum from spam. In any case, no one yet knows what the reasons are and it is best to wait for an official permit from the forum moderators or the administration.