Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts

On 1/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, Harris123 said:

Latest predictions are that the price will rise at high level at the end of the February.Then after that there are lot of chances that the price will become low.

btc is not an ethic for the banks that I envisage more than if the Bank thinks at that time they do not give money to btc to fill it to invest in cryptocurrencies to pump out more. Personally, I don't use such lines, because you can spend a lot of time on them.

Hello my friend, I do not know if this post still has interest, but can you do another technical analysis on Bitcoin and direct the current price? We are waiting for you
Thank you .

My business is not calculating here. Bitcoin ensures that it will eventually keep on being on $8,000. The latest selling price volatility helps make everyone pause in addition to me most certainly will lose time waiting for superior prospects in the future.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Luv4me said:

You can spend a lot of time on them, but which line is that? Can you clarify

a more ethical ethic for the banks that I envisage than if the Bank thinks at that time they are not giving money to btc to fill it to invest in cryptocurrencies to pump out more. I think the auto lines will appear soon, will be visible to all beginners in demo mode. Personally, I don't use such lines, because you can spend a lot of time on them.

The bitcoin price is tanking at such a rapid rate that it is unbelievable. i always think that bitcoin has reached its lowest point and that is why i keep my btc and hold onto our satoshi however it keeps getting lower and lower. I think that bitcoin may even go to below 5000 dollars at this rate and that the halving event will be the only time there will be an increase.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Hello my friend, I do not know if this post still has interest, but can you do another technical analysis on Bitcoin and direct the current price? We are waiting for you
Thank you .

If you want to analyze the currency price conditions and how it would be in few days or weeks, yo better start with corona virus.

Edited by teminalibug

i agree that we don't have to worry about this fall caus eit is cause buy corona virus and WHO said that there are already pandemia so we have to  just wait and the cure will be releas fast so just wait and after corona is defeated btc will come back

17 minutes ago, stolerex said:

This slides will not remain long or will go more profound, i need to seize this opportunity to win at this destitute showcase.

I agree ... I am increasing my BTC funds slowly again now. The bottom may not have reached yet, but this appears to be a great buying opportunity. The long term outlook for BTC is still very positive, in my opinion.

(Some doubt about the safe haven theory, but even gold plunged in the past days).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 2/16/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sasaki said:

Yes bitcoin price is really volatile and time to time the price might change drastically, but observing it is not bad to know the situation of it, for us not be afraid in this situation we must be patient and wait for the price of btc to rise again.

Bitcoin is unstable, the consequence is unpredictable, this is a very good change to develop our base to monitor the fee development at any time. And prices have also increased and is also the year of the upcoming price reduction.

19 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If you want to analyze the currency price conditions and how it would be in few days or weeks, yo better start with corona virus.

I got a quick count of bitcoin haha, bitcoin went down yesterday violently, reaching $ 4400 levels, and last week it was trying to break into 11,000 dollars,what a dump 

• +2 1

I estimate many times and also hope a lot of value for bitcoin. I was hoping that bitcoin would reach $ 1,000 by the end of 2019 but it couldn't, its real value was lower than my expectations. I didn't make much predictions anymore

• +1 1

Я думаю, что делать это сейчас очень рискованно, потому что это может быть быстро аннулировано, если вы решите продолжить снижение цены, я думаю, что сейчас лучше всего подождать по крайней мере 1 неделю или 15 дней, чтобы увидеть, что может произойти.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, Harris123 said:

Latest predictions are that the price will rise at high level at the end of the February.Then after that there are lot of chances that the price will become low.

The banks that I anticipate more are if the Bank thinks that at that time, they don't give money to the btc to fill in it to invest in cryptocurrencies for extra pumping out. will be visible to all beginners in demo mode. Personally, I don't use such lines, because you can spend a lot of time on them.

• -1 1

Good job for your bitcoin analysis during that period, did it break the channel that was Bitcoin running
 through considered dangerous?

On 12/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, Jona said:

The btc price is not a good for banks I think than if Banks accept it then they don't give cash to the btc people invest there in the crypto to make more pump it out 

In the short term, you will have programmed suggestions that will be set for many new people in the trial function. Technically, I don't necessarily need to use these types of traces, because you can spend a lot of time on them effectively. I think bitcoin can touch nilia $ 6000 for the lowest price before halving. Many people say that before halving bitcoin, bitcoin will experience a deep decline.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:59 PM, iloveyobit said:

The price moved almost like my friend analyzed, I raise you the hat, can you give us another analysis of the price of bitcoin at the current levels and where is it heading?...

I thought I would reach $ 9700 and it did not reach the price in my order. So keep using the stop loss analysis indicator to anticipate further price drops. The market is transparent in general, we see highs and lows and this is normal because it varies depending on supply and demand and the ability to access significant liquidity to the market or to withdraw liquidity from it.

6 hours ago, phizusiki said:

I thought I would reach $ 9700 and it did not reach the price in my order. So keep using the stop loss analysis indicator to anticipate further price drops. The market is transparent in general, we see highs and lows and this is normal because it varies depending on supply and demand and the ability to access significant liquidity to the market or to withdraw liquidity from it.

Yes, you are the right of the majority, they expected to continue rising to levels of 14 thousand dollars, but it collapsed a few days later..

On 05.04.2020 at 15:10, Tawhid03 said:

Bitcoin price now very low.So i think invest in bitcoin is very good and profile. Many of my good number of friend invest in the bitcoin.There sslo some of my friend do well with investment.

I also think that it is advisable to buy bitcoins now. But you need to be prepared that the price growth may be slow and the profit from the investment will have to wait a little.

I think that price will get to 15.000$ till halving date and after it price will fall down to 5.000$ because everyone would want to take profit and sell their coins. Holders should hold, buyers should wait for low price 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:39 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

To predict the bitcoin price could be highly hard for anyone but tit js certain that over a long time the price will have a net increase.

I think more than that, if the banks accept it, they don't give cash to the people who invest in cryptocurrencies to make more money. to make money and offset previous losses. I think this is the right time to invest in btc ltc and eth at the same time.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:41 PM, Ovi1742 said:

My guess is that the overlay estimate is currently bearish, but it will probably disappear once we get closer to the semi-realm. And there is a huge barrier around $ 120. I have no foggist idea about the explanation but BTC is having a lot of trouble there. Thanks

Latest price fluctuations help people pause beyond me will certainly take time to wait for superior prospects in the future. WHO said there was an epidemic so we had to wait and the treatment would be resolved quickly so wait and after the corona is defeated btc will return

On 9/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, cryptotalker said:

What is your estimate of bitcoin prices?

Bitcoin trades fell yesterday as the crazy Bitcoin rally stopped, which allowed it to rise nearly $ 2,000. As the price bounced strongly from the support of $ 8400 and could have a chance to retest $ 9000 again.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, Luv4me said:

I can say the estimated price for Bitcoin after Halving should be the double of it current price before the halving

I believe that in the short term, you will have programming suggestions that will be set for many new people in the trial functionality. If banks accept it, they don't give cash to those who invest in cryptocurrencies to make more money.

I don't know but i think trading with crypto its more risk, because the prices are going up and down everytime than in forex currencies/ fiat money. But what we need is trading knowledge and good skills so that we can trade for profits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that at the moment a dejavu is happening in the price how it happened in December last year, let's wait how the price of Bitcoin behaves to see what can happen.