Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts

From last three days constantly i am waiting and waiting for predict corrections of bitcoin when going to happen before or after halving event of bitcoin. Then finally i took decisions that its price corrections can be happening in before halving event 60% and 40% if chance that it takes after few days of halving event. But must be in the month of May 2020 i am pretty sure about it. 

We hope your prediction will work for you, because bitcoin can surprise you at anytime, so just be careful not to disvalue your capital

• -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, Luv4me said:

I can say the estimated price for Bitcoin after Halving should be the double of it current price before the halving

If banks accept it, they don't give cash to those who invest in cryptocurrencies to make more money. Many people say that before halving bitcoin, bitcoin will experience a deep decline.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:02 AM, cryptotalker said:

Bitcoin, prices are quite moving and volatile. I'm trying to follow and capture these volatile movements. In this way, I hope to make money. Next time, my bitcoin price estimate is here.
What is your estimate of bitcoin prices?

BTC.PNG

Thank you my friend for this beautiful analysis and this useful information I think that already in the picture it appears that bitcoin has formed a channel and when doing the break of the upper trend we must make a purchase of course

On 12/16/2019 at 8:32 PM, fahin1 said:

I hope people could surpass $9k or simply more than compared with the fact that, which means that during the new days or weeks we will see a noticable difference. Now let imagine the fact that way of preventing worries associated with a superb expense predictions.

I believe that in the short term you will have programmed hints that will be set for many new people in the trial functionality. If banks accept it, they don't give cash to those who invest in cryptocurrencies to make more money.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, deepown said:

There are analysis who  that bitcoin might drop 80% right after the halving before that bull run, we have already got enough profit we should sell and not be greedy whether that happens or not.

There are tons of different opinions of how bitcoin may behave days before and after halving, but all of them are going to 50/50 chances to happen. 

My appreciation for the Bitcoin move is that in the end it will rise after the Bitcoin split, and will stabilize somewhat before going strong towards the top.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 9/27/2019 at 2:02 AM, cryptotalker said:

Bitcoin, prices are quite moving and volatile. I'm trying to follow and capture these volatile movements. In this way, I hope to make money. Next time, my bitcoin price estimate is here.
What is your estimate of bitcoin prices?

BTC.PNG

Well right now with the halving ocured yesterday i dont know whats going to happen so i recomend to follow signals and read news about Bitcoin, i know that maybe is not that important but i think we have to do it everything to know about price.

On 05.04.2020 at 15:10, Tawhid03 said:

Bitcoin price now very low.So i think invest in bitcoin is very good and profile. Many of my good number of friend invest in the bitcoin.There sslo some of my friend do well with investment.

Investing in bitcoin is now practical. You may have to wait a bit for growth. And I also believe that investing in Ethereum will also be profitable.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Sty1e said:

I think before halving happens bitcoin will reach a maximum of 10,000$ and then the price will drop to 7500$ and then it will gradually decrease

I don't think so in my opinion bitcoin will go down before halving and after halving it can reach $10000+ because more and more people are bearish not bullish and this is just my prediction 

Until the price it at the low range i am continuously investing and holding bitcoin. So that after it pumps up and have a great price i will able to earn great amount because it may double my investment and holdings if it pumps up in the market. Yes it is hard to estimate how the value will go from time to time but in patience we can manage it correctly.

3 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Investing in bitcoin is now practical. You may have to wait a bit for growth. And I also believe that investing in Ethereum will also be profitable.

l precisely do agree with your opinion about that, investing in BTC is so profitable and in this way you can earn good profit. But it seems it will take a bit long time. On the other hand ETH is also valuable and so great for getting good amount. We must use both of them, if want to get success. 

BTC va a llegar 20 k a finales de años , con la pandemia y la mala gestion de trump, el dolar estara muy debil por lo tantos pares como eur/usd  y btc oro se va a ir para arriba . cabe destacar que esto quizas no frene en esa zona , hablando tecnicamente el precio de btc acaba de aguantar muy bien una zona de 10 k  los cuales fueron de gran resistencia en el pasado y que ahora seran gran soporte 

The everyone is hoping for that, but i also hope that people will stop saying altcoin is rising because BTC is pumping.

Remember that we can only tell that the altcoin season is coming if they are getting bigger value in terms of alt/BTC.

Remember that the USD value of any alts are also connected to BTC/USD, ETH/USDT, LTC/USDT. ETC 

• +5 1

Le bitcoin a franchi la barre de 12000 aujourd'hui, Je pense que le scénario de 2017 va se répéter, notamment à l'approche des élections présidentielles américaines, où le prix du Bitcoin dépasse 18000 $

With bitcoin halfway through, the forecast for bitcoin price will continue to increase, but it will take several months for bitcoin price to rise to its highest level. So I expect bitcoin price to go up at a point between $ 15,000 and $ 17,000, I think that's the best price in 2020.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems your prediction is very old and the current Bitcoin price is struggling from the price range of $15,000 to $20,000, so the actual target of $25,000 is still pending.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Relying on technical analysis extracts for you the targets and areas of support and resistance, but this analysis must be supported by an analysis of the Bitcoin acquisition and a heavy analysis of the liquidity in it, so that a more accurate forecast of its movement and price in the coming period can be reached.

• +3 1

Prices in the crypto market can go up at any time and it can go down at any time. It depends on the market conditions. No, I don't think there is any speculation in the market. 

I think it's better to wait for now, because entering the market will be like gambling at the moment, I'll wait another week to see how much has changed and make a decision like this, maybe the other will react to the movement without my expectation.

Your post brought an idea to my mind , it will be great if all the news channels or channels in general provide a short time like a minute or so to talk about the latest developments of the crypto world, like they dedicate a similar time to forecast news. It will help more people to learn about the field and probably join it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Generally, it is well known that Bitcoin supremacy is inevitable after a chaotic year that has seen the King of cryptocurrency surge in price from $4000 in March to a new all-time high of above $33,000. There is prediction that it would still continue to rise above its current price. Although, alot of traders and investors are still holding unto their bitcoin hoping for a continuous rise in price.

Bitcoin is reaching to the new highs and I hope Its price will go on rise in future as well and it has good predictions as well depending on its demands worldwide that has been increased.So Bitcoin is a good option to invest in and If we own Bitcoin thenwe should hold it to earn more profit by selling it at the right time.

Bitcoin actually moved like this but except from it going to 17k dollars. It actually went down to 4k dollars at the early half of the year 2020. But it got back up and have a nice year end come back! It reached new all time high and is still climbing.