Crypto vs Banks - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

If bitcoin to replace the bank depends on the role of government in a country when people are able to accept it, and know how to play it certainly be a great opportunity to replace it, so that no one who feels in the disadvantages.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

9 hours ago, Diggy said:

I don't think that war wul happens on bitcoin and bank,  because what i see now bank are accepting crypto to store money.  And this is also good for bitcoin now. 

i dont know where you live my friend but banks havent accepted bitcoin yet, they will never accept too because for banks to work with crypto then the government needs to regulate crypto.

20 minutes ago, Wish107.5 said:

I think bank will adopt bitcoin,  bitcoin is unstoppable and no one can control bitcoin system so bank will accept bitcoin for bank able to survive.  In fact in Europe bank embraced bitcoin.

embracing bitcoin was always the solution to all problems with banks but even if European banks accepted bitcoin they wont affect the price that much we need those big american banks to get in the crypto game.

Don't believe such statement, that Bitcoin will not last for long. Bitcoin will be here for years and we are looking forward to so

Don't believe such statement, that Bitcoin will not last for long. Bitcoin will be here for years and we are looking forward to so

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I personally think banks or other financial institutions are actually threatened by cryptocurrencies. With the law on economics, people would not understand how bitcoin is either legal or possible. But that is how technology works. 

2 hours ago, Aereen said:

I personally think banks or other financial institutions are actually threatened by cryptocurrencies. With the law on economics, people would not understand how bitcoin is either legal or possible. But that is how technology works. 

banks are surely terrified of crypto because crypto will easily replace them when its accepted by citizens around the world but we have to wait a long time for that to happen and for now we will rely on fiat.

8 hours ago, duncun007 said:

banks are surely terrified of crypto because crypto will easily replace them when its accepted by citizens around the world but we have to wait a long time for that to happen and for now we will rely on fiat.

I agree, it might take a long period of time for people to adapt to the change of using cryptocurrencies as legal tender or as it to be used normally. I am excited for what innovations and measures are going to be created with that breakthrough. 

I will defiantly choose  Crypto instead of banks , Because crypto has future , Cyrpto is not ruled by anyone and you can do transactions anonymously with is the good aspect of crypto 

9 hours ago, Aereen said:

I agree, it might take a long period of time for people to adapt to the change of using cryptocurrencies as legal tender or as it to be used normally. I am excited for what innovations and measures are going to be created with that breakthrough. 

i dont think ti will be hard for people to adopt bitcoin and crypto in general because at this day and age there are a lot of people who have the basic knowledge to learn using it on their own,

17 hours ago, takbir said:

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so no one controls it. Now crypto popularity increasing day by day. Banks loosing their users in this passage of time. so i will also go with crypto.

You are right people that used to banks are now choosing crypto because crypto can give them a massive profit while stacking their money in banks they only get a little profit to it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

nobody wins, and nobody loses. the two will stand face to face forever. bitcoin is indeed very profitable when putting money there and its value can grow while in banks like us have no hope. but banks are an important element for the country to save the country's currency.

both are financial company . we can earn a lot of profits if we can invest invest in crypto timely.banks are now scared of crypto world because much people are being ingaged in crypto

Bengali?

View this Topic

Crypto and bank are very different things. Bank is safe place to keep our money and crypto wallet is your own bank. We can use our crypto wallet as a own private bank. In future we can buy everything using our bitcoin. So our crypto wallet is our own private bank.

On 12.12.2019 at 07:10, Hanhassie said:

They will be more and more to happen between those two, the bank and cryptocurrency. One will have to win

I thinjk they can live together just as the dollar and the gold did. They both do cost some money and they were enemies at the very begining

On 10/15/2019 at 2:13 PM, bestprofi said:

Most big banks are now acknowledging that the technology behind cryptocurrencies should be treated as the next big thing.

Crypto is becoming a new currency in the world and bankers will know about this and you are right that bankers will try to ban the crypto but this will not ban so easily and soon all the world will except it and i hope this will soon in may be 2023 all the world will start to trade in crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be no having war between cryptocurrency and banks, i think it will be good if they are getting alliance because it will be less hassle for the users and also by the help of crypto, many people will be getting their bank accounts.

Lucky for me in my country Bitcoun is legal but still on asset and we could doing mining ,trading and investement on our coins ans many indruatry here on my country have.acceptd cyptocurrenc as exchanged to fiat money. Bitcoin will be win thats why goverment scare with Bitcoin.

Ideally, no one should control crypto besides us. But the most likely scenario is the use of cryptocurrencies by the banks themselves. opening accounts in crypto, exchange and other operations.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 AM, duncun007 said:

i think crypto is better than bank in future because more benifits in future about crypto now crypto-currencies velues is high.i think all bank accept crypto-currencies because crypto is a future money

No one lost or won the Crypto vs Banks war, although now many governments have banned cryptocurrency. and at no time will any country or government want to replace their currency with crypto. Although according to my prediction (true or not) all governments or countries will allow cryptocurrecy to be used as a medium of exchange but I don't know when this will happen.

Overall, the bank's security system is far behind with blockchain-based crypto, crypto also cannot be felt without material while banks still use fiat material which is pretty rough if done anywhere.

4 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Crypto has made every transaction easy and you don't need to wait for confirmation

This has a drawback: you can't revoke a transaction if you make a mistake.

in my opinion crypto will erase the tax on it, and in banks we usually have to be taxed in the transaction so that's why many people move to bitcoin but now people still use a lot of banks.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

No matter what economist says Bitcoin is already blew up and no one can stop the revolution. Of course some country won't accept bitcoin because no regulation can control value of bitcoin. Also goverment need money to run their bussiness. Goverment earn some money from tax and bank transaction fee. And bitcoin eliminate all of it, thats can reduce a lot of income for some country. So if you say war between banks and crypto, its definitely a war.

5 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

I believe crypto will keep winning I've bank. Crypto has made every transaction easy and you don't need to wait for confirmation

In bank transactions, we need to pay a tax to the govt and a great fee to the banks. they also require 3-7 business day for international transactions. so, crypto is as  good as bank

Bengali?

View this Topic