Crypto vs Banks - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Holding in bank has less risk but hiding with cryptocurrency is risky. So gather experience and you will understand about cryptocurrency and bank

If you tell me to choose one I will choose bitcoin. We can save our money by buying bitcoin. But it is very risky also. We all know that bitcoin is not stable. When we buy bitcoin its price may stable but if it was down investor will be panic, and he will withdraw his money at lowest price, and he will face of loss. 

They're both okay in a different ways. It depends on whom will use it. Because they're both have their own preference. Banks maybe the most common we use and there's a lot of customers there. 

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I like crypto currnecies because there is some reasons that as you said that in 2008 peoples are realise that there money is not safe that is true because hackers will hack the system and then they withdraw our all money and bankers said simply that someone hack their system but in crypto there is so much low chance that someone hack your system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think crypto will win because as you said people wants freedom and they don't want control for their income because this is their efforts so he or she must control it by themselves not other people or authorities.

I don't think bitcoin will win in this competition, they also have a large amount of bank owners also have an influence on the political climate. While the current price of bitcoin is still fluctuating, it is too risky if we keep all the money in the form of bitcoin.The solution is to divide the amount of wealth and put it in bitcoin, fiat money and gold.

It is like heaven and earth so far away, banks more closely and is controlled entirely by the government, while the electronic money is very flexible and there is no law stipulating that, if the tax will pay for you later.

Cryptos and Banks both have advantages and disadvantages. Banks are well established since the system of these are all created decades ago. Security is also more reliable since it has been tried and tested through time. But banks are under the power of the country's governance and so profits are slowern. On the other hand, crypto currency is not controlled by the government. It is dependent and so lesser taxes and financial responsibilities are given. While saving money, the user can even generate more money. Therefore, crypto is really advantageous compared to banks. 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

In terms of transactions, cryptocurrency has a great chance of winning, it is no doubt that the superiority of cryptocurrency lies in the transaction. The bank is a financial business company, they make transaction services, but now the bank makes large funds from deposits and loans. The possibility of banks adopting crypto is also possible, even one of the Chinese banks also reported wanting to knock out cryptocurrency. It states that crypto won the war against banks.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:03 AM, dillah said:

In terms of transactions, cryptocurrency has a great chance of winning, it is no doubt that the superiority of cryptocurrency lies in the transaction. The bank is a financial business company, they make transaction services, but now the bank makes large funds from deposits and loans. The possibility of banks adopting crypto is also possible, even one of the Chinese banks also reported wanting to knock out cryptocurrency. It states that crypto won the war against banks.

well you see fast transaction as a merit for crypto in general but the general or the public thing otherwise because the governments will convince people that without banks those transactions could be to gangsters or mob bosses which will scare the people from crypto even more.

Cryptotalk is much better than banks it's because cryptotalk is much easier than banking cryptotalk can be portable anywhere while banks are not and that's my opinion.

Edited by DORANBU0818

A large number of giant loan companies are generally acknowledging of the fact that solutions in the back of cryptocurrencies have to be viewed for the so next giant problem.

Banks, use a fiat money and Cryptocurrency use a Digital currency. Some countries their Government not legalize Bitcoins because, They don't trust Cryptocurrency so many hackers and volatile. Banks what people to use fiat money not digital currency, But Bitcoins will replace fiat money in the future.

Bank can save your money. It can also increase there but only by a little unlike Bitcoin where you can earn big but you can also lose a lot of money. I recommend before using Bitcoin you should study and understand the concept of it first.

I think that cryptocurrencies will win, as people will choose anonymity and security, rather than total control of payments as it happens with banks.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:43 PM, duncun007 said:

well you see fast transaction as a merit for crypto in general but the general or the public thing otherwise because the governments will convince people that without banks those transactions could be to gangsters or mob bosses which will scare the people from crypto even more.

I agree with you about this way of thinking, but here I will discuss more about the efficiency and effectiveness of transactions using cryptocurrency (especially for global transactions). We know that underground sites often recommend transactions using bitcoin.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, Shahadatbd said:

There we can see a fight between crypto and bank. Crypto dominate the whole market for long time. Bank will never accept crypto as they use fiat currency for long time. There a illegal uses of bitcoin.

i get the point that people make about bitcoin being used for illegal business but do you guys forget that also fiat is used for a lot more illegal things? we cant blame fiat because people are using it wrong just as we cant blame bitcoin because some people use it for illegal things

I think bitcoin will win. because bitcoin does not trouble many people and even bitcoin has eradicated poverty even though its existence is still unknown to many people.

I think maybe crypto would win because of a lot of users crypto has. They cannot just ban it unless for some security reason. If security problems and many crimes would occur, they would definitely ban it.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:15 AM, Muphin said:

I think maybe crypto would win because of a lot of users crypto has. They cannot just ban it unless for some security reason. If security problems and many crimes would occur, they would definitely ban it.

Yes, crypto has been a world matter and I don't think someone should have superiority among the coins. But banks also made transaction with crypto since it can be converted into fiat through banks.

There is an invisible war between crypto and banks, but in the meantime it is going to a solution, banks of many countries are creating opportunities for withdrawal through bitcoin, I hope all banks will accept crypto once.

Banks can't stop the development of cryptocurrencies and all they can do is just create their own stablecoins and make people use them. And bitcoin may be prohibited, and most people would think bitcoin is an instrument of supporting terrorists...

I choose crypto because there are more things you can do in crypto. Also, it is more convenient and easier to use. With just your phone or pc.

Just now, pangitmo said:

I choose crypto because there are more things you can do in crypto. Also, it is more convenient and easier to use. With just your phone or pc.

Yes you are right though crypto/ bitcoin we can do everything, so though bitcoin we can easily earn alot of income and also its transaction is very fast.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Both are financial platform and essential for us. but the necessity of banks is decreasing with the improvement of blockchain technology.so, banks are defeating with crypto.

Bengali?

View this Topic