Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1minbearflag

Bitcoin is now Among The Top 40 Currencies in The Entire World

On 10/4/2019 at 5:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

Bitcoin volume is very high in the market and so many people in different countries are now using it, and in 5 years time it will climb in the top 10 coins, once first world countries accepted it and companies integrate it in their business.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

This is a big achievement for us, I want to see bitcoin to come up to the top 10 currency and that will be recommended to all of us

This is really nice to see bitcoin to reach the top 10 currency rank and when that happens every bitcoin holder will be a millionaire.

Bitcoin definitely deserves to be on a list like that, because it's not only a currency but a global one at that.  People all over the world use it, not just a country.  And fiat currencies obviously have the tendency to become inflated and lose their value over time.  Bitcoin is subject to regular market forces, of course, but it is *not* an inflationary currency like all the other ones are.  That's one of many important attributes it's got.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Yes that is my expectation, thanks gor backing me on that aspect

Its nothing because like you as a bitcoin investor i want bitcoin to reach the top position on currency rank so that bitcoin can be the most powerful currency in the world. 

On 10/4/2019 at 3:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Rather than for me to find out what can be wrong with this article http://worldpublicityblog.com/index.php/2019/09/26/bitcoin-is-now-among-the-top-30-currencies-in-the-entire-world/ I would say that maybe we should just be happy that Bitcoin is now recognized and on the map as one of the top currencies of the world. Of course, Bitcoin is not perfect though it is still evolving as it just left its 10th year anniversary. Compared to other fiat currencies which existed for decades and even centuries, Bitcoin should be considered as just a teenager in this game and so still has a big space to grow with. There are issues with its adoption and other things but those are just normal concerns and will hopefully be address gradually. There is no question that Bitcoin is now popular and has been bearing the flag of the entire cryptocurrency industry and this forum in the first place could not have come about had it not been because of this coin.

It is a mind blowing news for me because I love cryptocurrency so much. It is a huge milestone for crypto world. I hope this progress will continue and it stands its palce among the top 15 currencies.

Greetings, my friends
Another feature added to your article is Bitcoin, which is creating a digitally rich community that never dreamed of getting rich with paper money.

9 hours ago, Mardiya said:

it truly is a massive achievement for us, handiest within 10 years, we are able to control ourself on pinnacle 30 currencies. I suppose right times are coming because you are aware of it can be a heavy promotion to the huge giants. I wager some thing large is coming.

It would only need another 10 years to see what bitcoin can achieve and my guess is bitcoin will hit the top 10-15 rank in world currencies.

One of the big water for Bitcoin is the number of currency currencies available in the world, among the number of baby currencies in the world now number 40 to 30 is now ranked according to the current record and it is a currencyIt was not possible by or with any currency to do this because it has become so strong in just ten years, and its future looks brighter and in addition to the present, it can be seen that in the top 5 currencies it is almost completePotential in the world and which is going to be a very good point for Bitcoin in the near future

2 minutes ago, mega said:

An informative post,Further i say here if BITCOIN become legalized globally will lead also fiat currency as well. Now BTC is king in crypto currency since a decade and it is possible can be king of fiat if get legality in majority of countries.

BITCOIN popular because its fast and secure transaction system,there is no need of any third party to proceed any transaction.

For the facts, bitcoin is one of the currencies which have been left out of the regulations, look at china now on how they are adopting blockchain but rejecting the bitcoin.

Very soon the coin will be one of them among 10 currency. after starting of btc it has gained much popularity and now people are much interested about btc.

i think with how the world is going nowadays to war there will be more real demand for bitcoin as a store of value to all those riches who wants to save their money.

Oh really?.. well that's a good news that bitcoin is listed among the top currencies that people use. Hope more cryptos that will listed there. that would be great exposure for cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The big problem really is not when bitcoin will be adopted into the mainstream but when will be the time when we ourselves will have 1 bitcoin in our wallet. Time will come when bitcoin will be recognized by the world and yet we dont have bitcoins. 

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

At this moment many people don't  know about bitcoin and bitcoin is going to more popular day by day. In my opinion one day bitcoin will be the king of all currency in real world and also vertual world. 

Bitcoin also the more valuable currency in the world and bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency.I think bitcoin will on take no.1 position in currency

• Useful or interesting 1

Now in different ways bitcoin is in top ranks as we have in circulation its worlds top sixth https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-is-6th-largest-currency-in-the-world-by-circulation 

here another link which indicates that its worlds 8th largest currency https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-russia-monetary-base/

its all showin how is this going to involve in this worlds economy.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:06 AM, Kesonie said:

Sooner or later, other countries will acknowedge bitcoin and become one of the currencies. Many traders will switch to bitcoin and it will become their investment. This could be a great news for each one of us.

A very good statement for all of us because bitcoin is getting more and more popular, so many other countries will recognize bitcoin as a trusted currency, and even more people will invest and trade in bitcoin, so this is good news and interesting for us all because for a little while again bitcoin will be the most popular currency.

This is good news for crypto maniacs. I hope there this will be use as a method of payment and finally accepted anywhere in the world. This a major innovation of todays era. Lets all support this to make it happen.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:22 AM, Consignee said:

That's a big achievement for us, only within 10 years, we are able to manage ourself on top 30 currencies. I think good times are coming because you know it will be a heavy promotion to the big giants. I guess something big is coming.

Yes friend something big is definately near to shape a new era , the era of digital money is here and can only grow more and become more popular than fiat money. 

On 10/3/2019 at 2:56 PM, 1minbearflag said:

That is good thing about bitcoin and soon it will go up and many people will trust it and the price will go higher than before.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/4/2019 at 5:56 AM, 1minbearflag said:

Then, we must be happy about. Bitcoin achieves another milestone on its 10 years of existence. Let's hope that it will continue on the future years.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:13 PM, fimolof said:

you see in july 2020 all companies race to get bitcoin it will be currency of future

division of bitcoin it will be moment to change the idea of every one for crypto currency

Yes i believe you are right in july 2020 all companies will race to get bitcoin it will be currency of future hopefully it will change point of view of people for crypto currency.

Bitcoins has successfully become a part of the 30 leading and fairly used currency in the space of 10yrs what a magnificent and great achievement within that little time space  in the near future bitcoins can as well be one of the leading currencies in the world

Yes i am shure with you it is almost btc growing in previous decade. Now a days its ranking on the top 30 coin and amng the market ita value increase becuse its demand also increase in crypto world.