PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

6 minutes ago, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Hello. Since you are a beginner, I am sure you don't know that PTC websites are a waste of time. Earnings from these sites are very low. Stick around with Cryptotalk forum to gain more and better earnings AND information.

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Hello my dear friend, yes there are some honest PTC sites and you pay to see some pages for a certain period, but I consider it a waste of time because you will spend several hours working on it to get 200 Satoshi or 300 Satoshi is this satisfying you? If this profit satisfies you, I advise you to adbtc because I withdrew 30000 Satoshi long ago and it is paying until now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

2 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Hello my dear friend, yes there are some honest PTC sites and you pay to see some pages for a certain period, but I consider it a waste of time because you will spend several hours working on it to get 200 Satoshi or 300 Satoshi is this satisfying you? If this profit satisfies you, I advise you to adbtc because I withdrew 30000 Satoshi long ago and it is paying until now.

Hello
I just entered this site and I will start working on it, I think it takes a lot of time but I will try.
Thank you.

2 hours ago, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

Hello
I have never worked on such sites, but today I have entered adbtc and will try it. I will share the result of working on it.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
  • +2 1

Hey dear friend,  I not try ptc site but I heard ptc site work is time wasting, so I not try this method. I found cryptotalk at youtube, that's why I am working in this forum. At the moments I am earning free bitcoin and I am very happy.      

Yes ptc to earn btc but you can make only some money. I all time avoid ptc site because thinks ptc site can lost your important time. So you can started trading for earn. 

• +2 2

Yes,I have tried. Some websites arereally legit that let you a chance to earn by clicking in some links. PTC is quite amazing in legit websites but some websites are fake and they don't even pay fair. That's why choose legit websites and then start. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello. Since you are a beginner, I am sure you don't know that PTC websites are a waste of time. Earnings from these sites are very low. Stick around with Cryptotalk forum to gain more and better earnings AND information.

Good luck.

Not all websites are safe to deal with, maybe we have to take care with this side more than we follow the economic value, maybe we get more in another sites but suddenly loose them,it is my opinion, safety is important

Sorry friends about any websites and I don't no about PTC and BTC earning sites please share with me about the knowledge you have PTC and BTC

• +2 1

There are many PTC sites that do actually pay out, however, the ads that are available to view per day are very limited, and as a result it is likely that you will not be able to receive a good income from these sites. One of the sites i use is adbtc. It pays directly to faucetpay. You should check it out. You can earn around 300 satoshi there per day.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many  ptc site's  that  are paying  btc. But I think  this is only  waste of time  to join  these sites because because  they  pay only bit to us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't know if PTC website is legit or not but this is the very first time I am hearing of it I think you should stick to cryptotalk tall for now cause their are many scammers out their

• +1 1

This is a waste of time because you will spend a couple of hours working on it to get 200 hours of satoshi or 300 sotosi. Does this satisfy you?  If this gain satisfies you

• +1 1

I think this site is legitimate because you earn bitcoin in exchange for sharing your information and ideas, just like working for services

there are ptc sites that are legit and paying,but its hard to find one that is legit and can sustain the given rewards,i have tried joining mybitcointube before,at first they paid all users,but after few months,they stop because they cannot sustain it anymore.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend I am also a newbie . But I think PTC mean paid to click . I don't know properly about ptc websites. I work here mean to say crypto currency. I gain many type of knowledges by writing comment and reading posts and earn bitcoin.

Yes bro PTC sites are legit like click 4 btc free btc btc4 click this PTC sites pays genuinely, but one condition you work hard for hours then they pay few cent's of satoshis, and this amount if satoshis not profitable to your work, just its like time waste work in my honest suggestion is don't work in this PTC sites.

There are a large number of ptc sites that pay you bitcoins but they are time consuming like taps sites because they pay very small amounts so they only waste your time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mostly for the word PTC that gives Bitcoin a fee is legitimate rarely a scam. But the PTC that I know also mostly gives very little pay that gives big results, arguably it's impossible.

I do not know of any site other than crypto from which BTC can easily be earned.  And I don't know how safe they are.  I'm sorry I can't give any information on this.

Yes bro PTC sites are legit like click 4 btc free btc btc4 click this PTC sites pays genuinely, but one condition you work hard for hours then they pay few cent's of satoshis, and this amount of satoshis are not profitable to your work, just its like time waste work in my honest suggestion is don't work in this PTC sites.

• +1 1

It customarily is legitimized nonetheless apart from it has the this class of become emaciated textile of one's for the sanity that it has the a proportion get better pennies

• +1 1
  • +4 1

To do PTC and offer walls to be earning bitcoin this is the legit way, but not all countries in the world that's are supporting PTC and offer wall to be earning bitcoins