What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptex

What new coins or tokens would you like to see on Yobit?

I don't think there is a need to add any coin to Yobit exchange. I saw the list of coins in Yobit and found most trending coins there. There are many dead coins with zero volume in Yobit. I think it is better to remove those coins rather than adding new coins with unknown investment potential in the future. Yobit supports most profitable coins and this is enough for me because I only trade with long-established coins.

I Will recommended to yobit exchange to must list xlm coin on their exchange because xlm are very popular blockchain technology which are used widely people on whole world and its volumes also fine on daily basis. 

there are such a lot of coins are launched and thru that we will make exact cash if we make investments our cash in that coins becasue those cash are the good like VD, QUT and also different new coins whihc are exceptional for us.

We need some coins that have very high volume which is well known so that it will increase the population of yobit among other exchanges, like the ripple is very good one, then monero, and even some reputable tokens of the ethereum blockchain

For me if like binance yobit adds bull and bear tokens then it would be good. As it includes btcbull/btcbear and xrpbull/xrpbear and eth bull and bear. If they add then i would be holding these coins in coming days. As i like the idea how they works.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I want to see just token on yobit exchange this token recently has been launched on poloniex exchange this is one of my favorite token because they are working on new technology 

Yobit is one of best exchange site. And i like to trade on this exchange. I want some coins like GTX, KMD, HTX, IVO and ECON to be listed on yobit exchange. 

• +2 1

The currencies I want are all already on yobit and this is a good thing and I am waiting for the mtl coin to be added as it is a good currency

Life is great and enjoy it

the list of altcoins / tokens that I would like to see on yobit would be long but I will only make a few examples of those that I consider most important for me let's say eidoo (edo) and dai maybe with all the tokenized versions

my favorit coin its MDA  low supply, low price rithg now, so its a cocktail wating for explode, yes it is very pumpment coin. I hope yobit list it. Regards!

I would like to see the currency SOL (Solana) in the Exchange of Yobit, is a currency that I see that comes with great force, also has a good purchase value to start buying and saving, so we can get a good profit to raise its value.

What do you think friends?

I am surprised Yobit have not yet listed PRIZM. 

So... give PRIZM a chance. It's the one coin quite capable of adapting into a small daily transactions behaviour...

I would love to see Defi cryptos on yobit , they are really trending, so it would atract more users to the platform. Some of them are YFI, UNI, COMP, SNX, LEND, MKR, KNC.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:32 PM, cryptex said:

I understand that this is not up to us to decide, but what kind of coins or tokens do you lack on the Yobit exchange and would like to see in the nearest listings?

I invite everyone to talk about this matter  in this topic. Just to start, I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

Well, I am not so confident because they list many coins that at the beginning have value and in the end they are not worth going and you lose your money, they do not give information about the coins or anything so it is not reliable

Yobit platform needs some highly volatile as well as demanded coins like now a days Uni,  BNB coin and TWT token are works very well and these coins and token have great future as well. So for spreding yobit more and more these coins are necessary because its increases yobit reputation and its users as well. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I would like them to include DEFIS such as LINK, DOT, YFI, UNI, it would be great if they included them since they are having a lot of popularity today and it would be a good option to invest within yobit.

If you can't find an Altcoin in other exchanges, there is good chance that you will find it in YOBIT. 
The purchase of crypto currencies is possible through several pairs of trade against for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), Waves (WAVES) and the YoBit Token (YO). The exchange also offers several pairs against the American dollar (USD) and the Russian rouble (RUB).

On 10/12/2019 at 11:32 PM, cryptex said:

I miss ADA, ERD, XLM, KMD, Obyte, CS and some others.

I don't know what Obyte is, probably something you hold for years but the rest are ok. I also want XMR ADA and KMD to trade these are very good coins and have good follower base.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many altcoins that yobit can add but this is needed from the project to ask for listing. I would like to see in yobit OGN, AVA, NRG, ETN, TOMO, ZEN and many more altcoins that are still very cheap.

• +1 1

And of course the yobit exchange will receive great popularity especially when Gram is listed on the yobit

exchange!

• +1 1

I would like to see Sia coin on yobit which is currently trading on bittrex this may help to get in new customers to your width so they may hear my voice and approach in the founder of that coin and displayed coin on their exchange

Yobit is keep on adding new coins that are from them only tis is not the good idea to attract  mlre customers rather you should add other features. 

• +1 1

From what we observe, the two fiat currencies managed in YoBit are the US dollar (USD) and the Russian ruble (RUR). Although the idea of exchanging cryptocurrencies with dollars is interesting, there are certainly more attractive providers to do it, with more guarantees. I would like to see more fiat currencies on yobit in my opinion.

Whaleshares is just a year old in August 2019, but it is an exciting project with no ICO and an active developers from the community.