Crypto Opportunity - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Crypto Opportunity

Each time has its opportunities to earn good profits and i think that cryptotalk is giving us a great opportunity to earn and learn at the same time.. and there is no other place gives us this feature in my opinion.. the most people who they are feeling in the value in cryptotalk are those who spent much time joining fake airdrops and faucets sites just to earn a few cents.. also the best thing here is that i believe cryptotalk will be a source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future and it's really great to be a part of this great project!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:45 PM, Upright said:

The real question now is, what Opportunity can you build on, from Crypto talk ???

Here this forum provide you opportunity to earn money as well as learn about crypto trading. Collect your earning and start trading with earned money. Then we will have not fear of losing our own money. Because this money was not invested by ourself. 

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, malik6314193 said:

Here this forum provide you opportunity to earn money as well as learn about crypto trading. Collect your earning and start trading with earned money. Then we will have not fear of losing our own money. Because this money was not invested by ourself.

Even though it wasn't invested by us, that doesn't mean we will just underestimate the hardwork we gave as on having to earn what we can use on trading. Loosing money still cost, even from what we invested or earned

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Cryptotalk is a big forum, one of the best and can be compared to bitcointalk as it reaches adoption levels seen only during times when Bitcoin price is on the beginning of something very good. It is for me a good starting point for all beginners and a great ground for experienced people to bring their experience and help with the adoption.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I am new member here and I am thanks my dear for think about us. I am find the cryptotalk to be full of energy and member that are want it to be mass used by new adopters and I am hope to help about this too. After a few only months in cryptotalk I am see this as the entrance of crypto for new people.

• +2 2

The forum CryptoTalk is the best forum for anyone who wants to profit from the world of cryptography, as it offers you a token TALK and you can trade in it and invest it in the Yobit and you will make good profits.

This is my first time to join this kind of forum. I do not any idea about others but I am very thankful that I am here. Earning good money is not easy but because of this crypto I have the chance to save and taught me how to invest. It grows my money came form here so I am thankful for that opportunity

Crypto is a great learning platform.  Crypto has the opportunity to earn. You can learn better about crypto . From this platform you can easily earn a lot of money by knowing better about crypto..   So crypto has really created a lot of opportunities for all of us... 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, Upright said:

, what Opportunity can you build on, from Crypto talk ???

I see Cryptotalk has already a huge opportunity. We have this great place for learning about Crypto currency and blockchain with content from many members if wr are new into Crypto field. Also Bounties, referal opportunity is also available here. And the daily payments is alsoa great things. We can use knowledge gained from Cryptotalk to different place and take good benefits too.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are many opportunities and projects that you can take advantage of from the capital you collect from the forum. The forum gives you an opportunity and everyone has his own creativity. First start with trading.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2020 at 10:25 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

As for me, I learned technical analysis in order to work in cryptocurrency trading.
I will not leave work in this forum even if it stops paying because it enables me to gain a lot of information related to cryptocurrencies, and I will try to rely on trading to earn more profits

i wish to see more members like you on the forum, because many people on here only focus ont he payments and not on actually learning from the topics on the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

Huge opportunities in this space and w need to be careful how we take on this, we need to really keep on going and we need to work as hard and be sure that we are able to build up a good strategy and an investment portfolio that is going to work not only for you but which is sustainable , you can go to building a business and also you can go to even curating an effective coin so that is very important to check on that , please do check on that and be careful be very careful.

• +2 1

Crypto currency opened a window for a whole new world so new ideas new opportunities and new growt and its important we do listen to that space and make it look more proffetional but the work we do is usually very important we do make it more viable to so many people some are thinking of bringing in block chain to health care and such but we are all into a million ideas and opportunities brought about by block chain and crypto currencies for that

• +3 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:45 PM, Upright said:

Now, we've in a stage on this site, which we are paid for posting, ( no doubt). This kind of opportunity is not common, so basically I was, I think the Crypto talk site, came maybe as, a medium for more users to create a wider opportunity to use the power of blockchain and Cryptocurrencies in one way or another. Then I was now on, what opportunity can I manage on the funds which I gain here. How will I build on from Crypto talk. Because am sure let's not all just live on Crypto talk dependently for ever, we've to make space for new members and then further grow on that.

The real question now is, what Opportunity can you build on, from Crypto talk ???

I believe Crypto Talk forum is helping a lot of users to earn BTC and Talk tokens while posting some useful information, and you can't find this kind of opportunity from the other crypto related forums, that's why we better help this forum to grow more in return of the favor that they give us. 

• +2 1

This forum is very good and I really like it because it values and gratifies the ideas through this method. It manages to educate users and encourages people's participation and opinion, which is very important for the development of a system or a project.

Cryptotalk has given a lots of people opportunity in obtaining bitcoin,most people here in this forum are very good writers, with your writing skills you use it in earning cryptocurrency.  Isn't that not fun?

There is nothing that we can o except  earning the money from this opportunity  and we are happy to do so too, so just share the forum with others. 

There are so many people to which we need to follow we need to work as hard and put together every single working processes that do really produce the right interventions we need to work and know what are this comment that we have to really put the right effort the right idea here is that crypto currency is really important you realize this kind of aspects that you cannot tell that works well for that

• +1 1

On 11/7/2020 at 3:45 PM, bogdanoff said:

You have an opportunity that is to earn a few satoshi but you have to give a good reason you deserve this prize. If you spam you will not earn anything perhaps just manage to earn a small prize that will not mean a lot.

Anyone who even spam might not even earn because the moderators are working hard to remove all the spammers and they have the members support who help report spammers to get punished, the best way to earn in this great forum is to make good beneficial posts that everyone will admire and by that you shall receive lot of positive reputation which will qualify one to get payment in both satoshi as well as talkcoin.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of opportunities that you could build up here in the forum. You could invest some time on your account and grind it so that you'll have a higher rank in the forum. There might be a time when higher ranks will earn more than lower ranks.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to be able to trade on yobit, opportunities from cryptotalk can start trading there. Start trading without capital from earning in cryptotalk, keep learning so we can become traders there and if the cryptotalk campaign is gone we can still trade on yobit.

• +1 1

Crypto has many opportunities compared to fiat because here on crypto you earn by laying on the comfort of your bed and also make transactions to anyone anywhere in the world within minutes and without any paper work or means of Tracing it. It is a decentralized currency which means it cannot be controlled or even tracked. 

Cryptotalk needs people but it needs our help. It doesn't need spammers and useless cash grabing airdrop mentality people. It needs to offer something and it is giving back. It accepts newbies in crypto and helps by providing knowledge but it expects to grow into more experienced and useful member that contributes on any opportunity with correct information.

Edited by cryptovlek

Cryptotalk gives the best opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. We should make use of this earnings to increase our crypto porfolio and make use of the learnings to improve our trading and investing skills so that when the time comes that we have to give way to new members we would have made the most of the opportunities given by this forum.

Crypto provided alot of opportunities in doing so we could be earning and making investments for future profits.it also created a forum that promotes reliable information circulation and seeking for knowledge.we are learning about cryptocurrencies in the stock markets and the impact in the world economy.