Which coin you chose - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin you chose

I always choose bitcoins than other kind of coin,.but still i am holding multiple coins like etherium,bitcoincash,litecoin,ripple,and also dogecoin for the future of booming altcoins.

Taking into account all the upcoming events, I would bet on bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe that 2020 will be successful for bitcoin because of halving and because of POSminning for Ethereum

Probably will choose bitcoin and ethereum as they have consistently stable price that only drops minimally every week. It is also worth investing in dash and other altcons such as ltc. 

1 hour ago, Great Commander said:

Probably will choose bitcoin and ethereum as they have consistently stable price that only drops minimally every week. It is also worth investing in dash and other altcons such as ltc. 

I think btc and eth don't have any stable price. the price always go high and down and that's why the investor can buy at low price and sell it at high price.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

If i have 10000$ then i just buy the BTC because now the rate of the BTC is low and i almost get 1.16BTC through this amount and i safe it and after some time when the BTC will touch the 100,000$ or 200,000$ on that time i will sell the BTC because it will touch the high so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I had $10,000 to invest right away then I would go all into Chainlink, Cardano and Ethereum for sure. The former 2 have revolutionary tech that I believe will blow up in 2020, and Eth is just Eth which already has a foundation of OG SC platform. 

Edited by neurolicious

Those 3 are good options to invest your money with.but to be safe I'll choose bitcoin.it is possible that ethereum and binance token will make more profit in the future if you hold them.but me since I am trading I going to use bitcoin.

At this time if suddenly I got $2000 and I recommended to choose the coin to buy and holding them, I think I will choose to buy and hold binance coin

In my opinion, I think that the currency price in terms of time will have an important role in its future. At the present time, the users of the technology do not exceed fifty million in the event of the boom and expansion of technology on a large scale.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

If I had that amount of money, I will use it to invest on bitcoin. Because it is the strongest coin of all. I really trust it and I believe that if you bought it at it's low price your investment will have a better success. 

nMvFbuZ.png

1 hour ago, CnapmaK said:

I will invest then thousand dollar in 9 crypto. BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, BitcoinCash, YO, BNB, XRP,  and Stellar XLM. These  are my favorite tokens in cryptoworld

Well, you have lots of good coins in your roster. I just choose what I knew which is ETH, XRP, LTC and especially BTC coins. That's where I want to invest my $10000 money.

I think. For me cryptocurrency currency outsourcing website bitcoin currency is the best reason for me. We believe that Bitcoin is very good for money as a currency.

There are many bullish currencies that I expect will make good profits
Choose more than one currency and invest in it

4 minutes ago, Aorik said:

I choose the bitcoin. Because it has high value and it is good for investments. 

Yes thats it but you can also add in youre list the etherium as this is standing second to bitcoin and also the litecoin,bitcoincash,and also the ripple.but if only one like you i choose also bitcoin.i really really like bitcoin

If I have $10000 than I will buy Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash because both coin is very good for investment and This gives both the coin good profits and also helps in long term trading.

11 hours ago, Loly said:

Some forecasts of Ethereum currency for 2020 are crazy, until some predict that it will arrive. The price is over $ 11,000, but it fits with analysts' view of Bitcoin as fiery high. We don't know. 

I will choose the Ripple currency as it develops. The circulating offer of XRP coin has increased, as Ripple is selling parts of its holdings of the currency and entering more institutional companies into the digital space.

• Useful or interesting 1

29 minutes ago, Cryptojubayer said:

I choose normally bitcoin and Nrg to trade or hold.Because they all paid me a huge return for holding them.

I prefer LTC, because it is very worth thinking about investing in. Investors are interested in that the "LightCoin" coin also offers a zero near cost to conduct transactions. This makes it an ideal currency for traders interested in the external transaction cost factor.

I could probably have 5000$ in bitcoin for long term investments and 5000$ in Ethereum and other small coins to do trades and profiting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

if I had 10,000 us dollars to invest into cryptocurrency, I will put everything in ethereum, it the best choice for this year, the upgrade of ethereum blockchain will boost price this year.

Fore me I will chose BTC and BTH because they are the best until now ! some days they increased 5% per a day ! and that amazing ! 

Of course I will invest most of them to bitcoin because bitcoin can make our investments getting double because it's really volatile and when bitcoin's bull run starts. Bitcoin will always be the coin that will be good for huge investments because sooner or later it will give you a huge profit too.

24 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

Fore me I will chose BTC and BTH because they are the best until now ! some days they increased 5% per a day ! and that amazing ! 

Bitcoin is a good way to go, It always climb in price first before any other cryptocurrency can follow and also it is the last to drop hard in price, good for investment.

I think that I would invest the entire amount in bitcoin, buy bitcoin for the entire amount and wait for growth by 40-50%, and then just sell it.