There is no need to panic. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

There is no need to panic.

10 minutes ago, phabulu said:

It's possible, If we look the price, 1 satoshi is already more valuable than a few Fiat currencies around the world.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/06/11/bitcoin-becomes-money-one-satoshi-now-more-valuable-than-some-national-currencies/

Thanks for the info, didn't know that.
I really can't fathom how a lot of people can't see this. But they will.

12 hours ago, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

Panic will only make us lose. Usually investors who panic because they can not read the market situation or because he is new in the world of crypto. If it's been a long time in the world of crypto and is already reliable in trading it won't panic when it sees prices go down.

If someone out there is not panic, how can you accumulate some more, I mean the dip. People who have invested at thehe peak are the one who panic the most because you know they have lost a lot already and sometimes it's be frustrated, panic is one of the output from the bubble lover, hehe.

13 hours ago, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

I also believe that cryptocurrencies is not about making money overnight, but a solitaire game. Who wants to win by winning has to look for something else. Cryptocurrencies are long term investments. But before investing always try to learn more about the subject and the project you want to invest. Hugs

In the cryptocurrency business the panic is not a good advisor since what you are going to get is lost if you rush to make decisions, the best when you do not know what to do, wait and be patient if you invest in already consolidated currencies they always recover their value

The panic among investors in the crypto industry is one of the most sensitive topics of the community. You know what happens in a panic, investors begin to drain the deposit and this happens at a very fast pace.

To prevent panic among investors, you need a regulatory council that is available in the United States. Developed countries have long been using this technique to protect their citizens. First of all, the panic comes from the media and they are subject to this colobus.

waiting few years is a waste money, you can invest in other coin rather than waiting for few years in bitcoin, you can get more profit by holding small coins, waiting for years is not a good idea for the brilliant traders.

Hard Worker 😎😎

7 hours ago, jumail said:

That is the fact. Too many things are unpredictable and unthinkable in this cryptocurrency. I often regret having made the wrong decision, but I did not give up even though it took time to recover mentally. Because we already know this is profitable and there are definitely opportunities, we still want to survive here, in the world of cryptocurrency.

Well not all the time. I know crypto is crazy but if you end up having valueless token and expect them to turn into 100x against dollar price then it is wrong.

It's very easy to make mistakes in the crypto but one thing I can tell that being with Bitcoin is never going to fail either you bought into the ATH or into $3.2k

By the way, there should be no regret in this space. If we are okay wih 1000x profit then we should be okay with 99.99% lose too.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency uzun vadeli bir yatırımdır, şimdi paniklemeye ve satmaya gerek yok, birkaç yıl bekleyin ve kripto para birimlerinin gerçek potansiyelini göreceksiniz.

Resultado de imagem para btc başlangıç fiyatı

The graphic tells us a lot. I think this increase will continue in the coming years. because the majority of people have not yet met with bitcoin, and the world has the potential to face a major financial crisis. forever bitcoin and crypto..

18 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well not all the time. I know crypto is crazy but if you end up having valueless token and expect them to turn into 100x against dollar price then it is wrong.

It's very easy to make mistakes in the crypto but one thing I can tell that being with Bitcoin is never going to fail either you bought into the ATH or into $3.2k

By the way, there should be no regret in this space. If we are okay wih 1000x profit then we should be okay with 99.99% lose too.

You are right. Although difficult to predict does not mean that it cannot be analyzed, which is why there are indicators. It all depends on the timeframe set by each person, right? As a strong coin, there is no need to worry about BTC price movements, as you explained. the dilemma is that the timing is right, the time and the moment is very relative. Some decide to invest in the short and long term, depending on their individual needs.

1 hour ago, jumail said:

Although difficult to predict does not mean that it cannot be analyzed, which is why there are indicators. It all depends on the timeframe set by each person, right?

Absolutely right but here is the problem... there are a very small number of people really understand the chart and indicators.

And talking about strong coin - well I am personally puzzled when I see over 2k+ coins in the CMC and I can only find not more than 10 good coins and here is another thing, So of the coins from two years back who were in the top ten does not even exists now. The same will happen with some of them in the top ten now.

With all these puzzle, I am happy just to hold my BTC without even bothering to convert them in a stable even if there are strong indication that market is having a bear move.

By the way, we are recovering very well I would say.

You are right, those people who come in crypto for term perspective are always the winners at the end as crypto gives huge return when no thinks of it also the bitcoin is termed as the largest ROI asset in the history.

yes my target sell prie is 200k usd...hope maybe in 2022 hit that price and thats why i buy everytime have oppurtunity to buy speccially in the dip..and this a big help paid posting because the paymen is btc

it is stable for some time it's true at first a lot of people do not believe in this new BTC but with the time of number pieces are create then it disturbs a little but everyone comes back to the source BTC so I m worries more in any case for the moment

6 hours ago, starwill said:

In the cryptocurrency business the panic is not a good advisor since what you are going to get is lost if you rush to make decisions, the best when you do not know what to do, wait and be patient if you invest in already consolidated currencies they always recover their value

Agree, the cryptocurrency market has very volatile price movements and if it is easy to panic, it can result in losses on our investment. I think we have to be patient in waiting for the right moment to sell or buy the tokens we want and if we have good coins, I think holding for the long term can be a good option

19 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Can not say much but for me it does not matter. I do not mind buying at any point as long as I have extra cash. My selling point is $50k and if we reach their I will be selling half of my holding and rest will be in hold forever 😊

I do not want to see myself in a position when we will have only crypto but no fiat and I will not have any Bitcoin at all.

Wow, $50k is such a huge amount. It will take how many years for bitcoin to reach that price. Well, anything is possible right? I'll be happy if bitcoin will reach atleast $20k within this year. I'm still crossing my fingers though.

6 minutes ago, julzcoinbit said:

Wow, $50k is such a huge amount. It will take how many years for bitcoin to reach that price. Well, anything is possible right?

Well if everything goes as expected then after the halving we may see a rapid increase of the prize however nothing is certain. We may not even see the price up as well.

I'll be happy if bitcoin will reach atleast $20k within this year. I'm still crossing my fingers though.

Can not talk about this year but in the next year after the halving or before or inbetween it we may experience a new ATH and I really hope we do.

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Absolutely right but here is the problem... there are a very small number of people really understand the chart and indicators.

that is true, only a few are concerned and aware of the importance of market analysis, while most others are only carried away by market currents, hype, and carrying out activities without understanding the basics.

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

And talking about strong coin - well I am personally puzzled when I see over 2k+ coins in the CMC and I can only find not more than 10 good coins and here is another thing, So of the coins from two years back who were in the top ten does not even exists now. The same will happen with some of them in the top ten now.

With all these puzzle, I am happy just to hold my BTC without even bothering to convert them in a stable even if there are strong indication that market is having a bear move.

By the way, we are recovering very well I would say.

That's what happens to most altcoins, even though the strong ones are bad dumps, but if "something unpredictable" comes it will be a high bounce, and certainly will be money for the lucky ones to hold back and be patient with it.
Just like you, I prefer BTC to be held for a long time, at least the risk is not too big compared to holding altcoin with very extreme changes as you explained.

22 hours ago, meowmeow said:

There is a rule called Buy Low and Sell High, where in if the value of the coin drops, try to have some of it and wait for its price to rise. In that case, you might have big profit but it is also a risk. There is a chance that the coin that you bought might take alot of time before it met the value that you wanted so always think before you buy or sell a coin.

This rule is often triggered. But try to find the bottom. Ju has a hard time pinpointing when to buy. Many people latch on to the bottom and get a second and even a third bottom. And there are socks that generally buy on top. Therefore, it is important to trade with stop losses well or be a 2-3 year holder

4 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Some countries already using BTC to avoid the economic problems, Venezuela is a big example, with a few cryptocurrency there you are good, but if you want to earn the government money, then you are screwed

Yeah I heard that and I know a person in BitcoinTalk who is making good amount of money from signature campaign of ChipMixer and living a good life in there. I think Argentina is the same.

Crypto is basically changing lives in may aspects. It changed my life too. 

It's true Bitcoin market can be profitable in the long term just like stock market. Example your parents have suffered a lot in their generation but on the other hand you are getting a lot of personality and you do not have to suffer like them. That is because the generation is upgrading and so does the stock prices. Similarly when bit coin was first introduced its price was very low but as the population growth and the market was flooded with new website and new business the price climbed to the moon.

2 minutes ago, lotysheduard said:

This is long term. They can gradually accumulate Bitcoin francs and make compound interest so that in a few years the currency has a great value and there you will see the real gains.

yeah in long term there is a high chance that you get profit, but in short term everything is possible and its really hard to get profits in short time unless you are an expert in trading

27 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

As a cryptocurrency investor, you must focus on long-term profitability. If you analyze every cryptocurrency shift, the rate of fluctuation can drive you crazy. It can easily make you think that you’ve made a wrong investment decision. Then you start to panic and sell the coin for a lower price than you purchased. But holding would have been a better idea.

I understand you.
But see what the situation is?
Not many people are ready and not everyone is able to invest a lot of money in cryptocurrencies.
And investing money in the long-term implies exactly that.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Here we are dealing with two types of people involved. people who believe in the power of the blockchain, and who invest in the long term and a second part made up of traders who only come to reap an immediate profit.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, Bills said:

How can you ensure that it will fall halfway? Under what conditions do you affirm it? If it is technical analysis, it is unbelievable because most of the time it fails and the opposite occurs.

I don't get it. Are you referring me? I didn't say it will fall halfway. I said we are slowly entering the bull market. Bear market passed and we are currently in the recovery phase of the market.