There is no need to panic. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

There is no need to panic.

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

It is true for mean while  but i can be false too , if it fall from the top height then it damage lot .

think 1000 times before you invest 

Good Luck 

Can not say much but for me it does not matter. I do not mind buying at any point as long as I have extra cash. My selling point is $50k and if we reach their I will be selling half of my holding and rest will be in hold forever 😊

I do not want to see myself in a position when we will have only crypto but no fiat and I will not have any Bitcoin at all.

When Bitcoin price fell to 8,000 USD, that time i had a panic attack and gone to market and buy some BITCOIN.

I know that is the time to grab the opportunity to be involve in the rise of the price and earn from it.

Now i am 5 percent up from my original money.

look at this situation:

image.png.9f03c011e723fcd458344d55e7357e4b.png

Some people join with their needed money or loan or somethink like that and when serious dump time they want to protect their money so they sell it. Dont be like them my friends i know every dump will bring us great pump.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Good plan my friend, similar to mine hehe let's just hope we reach this level sooner then later I wanna buy a flat LOL tired of paying rent to someone else haha 

Well kinda same thought in investing too. I am thinking to invest in property business. I will buy some lands and build a multi storied building. Will rent out the flats so easy money will keep coming. And since I do not keep the money in the bank instead I put them in bitcoin so whatever income I will have the extra will always go back to bitcoin.

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I thought very long about where I would sell half of my Bitcoins and over the last year, people like Max Keiser or Pomp said very often the number 100K that's why I guess I would place a sell order at these levels and sell at least 25-50% of my bitcoins. I also think a lot of people who have some bitcoin will sell at the 100K level it will be pretty interesting to see how this level will run out 🙂

At $50k there will be a very strong resistance, I believe.

3 hours ago, phabulu said:

Many are just after a short time gain or profit after hearing about crypto hype hence, they get their investments trapped, Crypto is not a get reach quick scheme, sometimes it could a very long while, so you have to be willing to wait.

10 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I know some people that bought in the ATH because all of that hype, and sol when btc started falling, they should understand that cryptos is a not a easy as fast way to make money, if they want but to get more profit it will could take years,

It's about knowing the right strategy, some still have coins which they bought at ATH but have made back their money by buying and selling back for smaller profits.

Edited by Mathers

44 minutes ago, sammys said:

Some people join with their needed money or loan or somethink like that and when serious dump time they want to protect their money so they sell it. Dont be like them my friends i know every dump will bring us great pump.

If they love and value their money then they should not buying at high! they should be the one waiting for the dump before entering the bitcoin holding.

I also know that every dump is a great pump, it mostly happen! but those people who get loan is not thinking and dont know the rules in cryptocurrency.

Crypto is good in long time investment, but there are so many people that can earn from it on daily basis and in short times too, and there is no way actually that we could say what happened before can happen again and again, you may never see a better price than now, or you could see a price 10 times better than now

7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Can not say much but for me it does not matter. I do not mind buying at any point as long as I have extra cash. My selling point is $50k and if we reach their I will be selling half of my holding and rest will be in hold forever 😊

I do not want to see myself in a position when we will have only crypto but no fiat and I will not have any Bitcoin at all.

For those who already understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem and bitcoin movements, changes in price up and down charts are not a problem. Because we know there will always be a bounce someday. Like the chart pinned OP. Only need to wait for the right timings.
I also do not want to be a person who regrets by wasting this opportunity. As much as possible hold BTC from existing profits.

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

The cryptocurrency world is crazy, and those who are already here a few time know how the things works, panic is not good on the market, only make people lose money

That is the fact. Too many things are unpredictable and unthinkable in this cryptocurrency. I often regret having made the wrong decision, but I did not give up even though it took time to recover mentally. Because we already know this is profitable and there are definitely opportunities, we still want to survive here, in the world of cryptocurrency.

3 minutes ago, phabulu said:

The cryptocurrency world is crazy, and those who are already here a few time know how the things works, panic is not good on the market, only make people lose money

Lol. We are getting 95% loss. 😄

If this was a regular stock market people would commit suicide. Also, we are familiar with the 200x - 300x gains which we cannot see it in regular stock market.

So this is the deal you need to deal. 😄

8 hours ago, phabulu said:

The approach is always ascending, what is missing goes much further, this technology has revolutionized many ways of thinking in the range of financial analysis, now more than ever there is more hope, and the world has awakened, by the way Halving remains Very few days to be fulfilled.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Bills said:

The approach is always ascending, what is missing goes much further, this technology has revolutionized many ways of thinking in the range of financial analysis, now more than ever there is more hope, and the world has awakened, by the way Halving remains Very few days to be fulfilled.

Yes! We have just 7 months for the halving. After that nothing will be the same again. Mega bull run is coming. And when it comes you don't want to be in front of it!

I think everyone in this thread is a non-panic group. Except for @cryptokram because he admitted it 😂 But how do you get panic people back again? I think it's time to share this post on social media. Ok, I'll go first

Hmm. we don't have a picture in the twitter card.

1 minute ago, lucky80 said:

I think everyone in this thread is a non-panic group. Except for @cryptokram because he admitted it 😂 But how do you get panic people back again? I think it's time to share this post on social media. Ok, I'll go first

Hmm. we don't have a picture in the twitter card.

arggg i want to give you a HAHA reaction 😄

Well when Bitcoin fell at 8K USD i am really excited and want to get more. Look at the price now of BTC.

I can tell i earned some from it! i forgot! i also bought some Ethereum that time 😄 .

Today the price is a bit falling but i know it will go up more! 

Just now, phabulu said:

price will keep falling until the halving, now is a good opportunity to keep acumulating some crypto, market is falling more and more, time to put crypto in our pockets.

Yes. I assume it is a recovery phase for now just before the bull run. We passed the bear market and will see beautiful days ahead! 

If we can use blockhain technology properly , then we will also benefit from it. but if not, we will only get the risk. all of that depends on how we use cryptocurrency.

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yes. I assume it is a recovery phase for now just before the bull run. We passed the bear market and will see beautiful days ahead! 

How can you ensure that it will fall halfway? Under what conditions do you affirm it? If it is technical analysis, it is unbelievable because most of the time it fails and the opposite occurs.

If BTC goes back under 7k i will truly believe crypto wont ever recover and i will need to find another hobby 🤣  crypto is seen as a hipster thing, a joke to the normies

• Useful or interesting 1

i'm with you in that, and please if you find a new hobby just let me know i will be verey happy to join you, hhh

Well the chart history of bitcoin price showing us that no need to panic but you know sometimes people are afraid once the bitcoin price fall, people will lost the trust of bitcoin. That's why it makes the bitcoin price become worse and worse but yeah there is no need to panic because bitcoin price always recovery after the big fall.

4 hours ago, makuny said:

Investors who has invest in the first days can confirm this. 2017 the bubble was too much. But bitcoin will come back to the ATH. And rise higher. But I hope slower but constant. 

In the crypto the bubble means nothing, its all about the hype, the hype of buying bitcoin was crazy, and yet we cant tell that we are sure that hype will return and there is no way to predict that we will see a new ATH

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io