What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

3 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

It shouldn't be either before the bull run or when the bull run has started. For example I wanna board a taxi and it need 5 passengers, I shouldn't be the first because I will wait for long, I could either be the third or 5th

Okay, you've made some points but how do know if the bull get started so that you don't join at the peak ?

On 10/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

That's the way out my friend, only the ones that don't know like I made that mistake as a newbie in 2017 not knowing at least January 2018 was the time for me to cash out and wait the next bottomed to get back in. Old crypto traders know what to do but this could still be a problem for crypto newbies.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

for me i will wait till it hit an all time high and then sell half of the coins i have and go on a vacation with my family. then invest the rest on a house and move from been a renter

17 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Bull run will come in a year or so. Most people in the current market are planning to do what I will do. However, you are missing a point. There will be lots of new flesh in the market. There are lots of newcomers who are waiting for a bull run to enter the market. 

you are right about that, the bull run is made from fresh money entering the market all at once... I guess the newcomers will buy our bags, like we've bought others bags 😁  it is a cycle, like everything else in life...

I've entered crypto before the last bull run and even so I wasn't ready to be cool enough to sell most stuff when I had the chance 🙂

4 minutes ago, joendegz said:

for me i will wait till it hit an all time high and then sell half of the coins i have and go on a vacation with my family. then invest the rest on a house and move from been a renter

thats a nice plan mate  .  we sure have a different plan if ever bull run strikes  .  in my case , i think what ill do is to sell all my btc's on my wallet ( including on the gambling accounts that i have )  .  ill then use the money for renovating our house and then buy some appliances that we currently dont have  . 

after the bull run subsided , thats the only time that i will re invest on btc again  . ill then wait and hodl again for the next bull run  . that will be a long hodling sesion again i guess . 

3 minutes ago, chou_tamago said:

thats a nice plan mate  .  we sure have a different plan if ever bull run strikes  .  in my case , i think what ill do is to sell all my btc's on my wallet ( including on the gambling accounts that i have )  .  ill then use the money for renovating our house and then buy some appliances that we currently dont have  . 

after the bull run subsided , thats the only time that i will re invest on btc again  . ill then wait and hodl again for the next bull run  . that will be a long hodling sesion again i guess . 

brilliant idea, i will buy back again when the price goes down and also HODL. 

7 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Exactly. We are in the recovery phase and bull run will come soon. I am not talking about things like end of 2017 as that was a mega bull run. Bull market means a steady but slow increase in the prices.

I hope so and look forward to this moment.
Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and new coins are being studied and purchased, as well as the main ones... )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I am still in the process of accumulating bitcoin. If bull run comes, maybe I have enough btc by that time to sell. I'm going to sell half of my bitcoin because I really want to buy a house and lot and build a business. I'll hold the remaining half amount for long term investment.

no one knows what will be next move of trading market. everyone can only give an estimation. according to my analysis bull run will begin in a few weeks so be ready.

selling is the right choice, the psychological pressure for a trader and investor is to want more profit so they hold the coin, and sometimes the price goes back down and has to start from scratch, Its very heavy to go, I ever in this position, and I advice to you dont try at home LoL

Edited by Bitxalt
eror

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

If you want to invest long time, you can hold it. For short time investment, you should trade and avoid junk coins; Learn about technology and the project team before making a purchase.

Of course, I am selling my coins at the highest price. Then I can go on vacation while trading. And add more mining rig. 

I have noticed that a new bull run in the crypto world appears about 4-5 years ago. If you look at coinmarketcap, you will notice that prices explode at this time. If the old bull run was in 2017, we should probably expect a new bull run in 2021-2022.

Of course i will trade all of my coin/tokens and sell then wait until the market crashes again. I think thats the best idea for now

2 hours ago, Flyingrich said:

I will do some similar, I will hold until the market stops climbing and the cash out and wait for it to settle completely, holding for too long can lead to looses when there is a bull run, the best is to cash out and wait for prices to drop back down and buy again.

The cycle is always up and down. If we understand how cycle works then we can make a decent amount of money from the trends. And of course the best strategy is ==> HODL!

On 10/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, Fouaddoss said:

for sure u wont know when its time sell, cause it has no up and down limits. so u better decide to hold crypto or trade crypto moves. In any that cases u gonna be profited

There are many ways to know, one of the best known is to know how to read the volume of transactions, and others is studying the market thoroughly with fundamental and technical analysis, see the purchase and sale orders.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

thats pretty much what everyone think about doing but trust me greed will overcome you and def wont sell the top, simply because we never know the top until we miss it,but personally ill stick around during and after the bull run because catching dumps is very profitable, the other day XHV dumped from 2000 sat to 1001 sat then pumped to 1550 sat. 

3 hours ago, netblock said:

I think the bearish market is over and sideways trend is what we are seeing happening now.  It is something that we should be happy of as the market has started looking healthy again.  The volume is increasing and almost all the indicators are showing sign of bullish trend

I totally agree with what you talked about starting yesterday, it looks like it has gone up, but we have to be aware of its name, also the free market, we don't know when it will go down.

11 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

The funny things is; nobody is talking about throwing a party in Bahamas! Guys are you that cheap?! Please someone host a party and invite me! I'll appreciate that! 😉

😁😁😁 That will be a good one where all crypto enthusiast will gather and have fun, but yeah I am looking forward to the next bull run and hope to have enough bag to make me want to throw a party at the Bahamas and you will be invited. 😀

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Of course I will look for arbitration.I will try to make more money.If I have some coins at that time surely i would sell all of them

the thing that I dont understand about topics like this is what do you actually wish to listen ? you need someone that comes with a date and tell you "hey buddy buy bitcoin at 7 am of November 6" or what ?

I think the best and wise action is to get out of the stable coin and wait for the bitcoin down to buy it much cheaper. What other strategies do you have?

15 minutes ago, mortimerh said:

The cryptocurrency market move is completely unpredictable, the market could get deviated in any direction in any time period. Upon the chart we can make predictions, but what happens with the market reality is unsure. Growth patterns might similar to the previous bull market, yet large factors need to support growth. Let's wait we're just on the first quarter of the year.

you are completely right and I couldn't agree more, if people want to see what happens in bull run they should just wait for it to see what will happen as there is actual way to predict what exactly is going to happen