Is there any way to find that this topic is already written. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Is there any way to find that this topic is already written.

Just now, Sourav43 said:

An icon marked with a message next to the topic you post here will be completely blacked out.  And the ones that are completely white, you haven't posted yet.

+1. I agree, there is a small dot next to the topic if you have responded to that topic. If the topic color is blank or transparent, it means you have not posted. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Uses the search engine on the top side of the forum to search for the topic you want to create. If you see a match then you can not create it. 

Yes. Go up of the forum. You will see icons, click on the one that look like search icon. It is a search icon. Search for your topic. Is existing, try to change the topic and post. 

Yes am sure that when you look at the position you are , when you click a thread, you are always taken to the last post you did and thats what is important so look for it and its going to be very important for you and its going to work well for you

When you go to your for beginner you will see that the black color is on the message options to the left of each topic.  The black people you post are black.  And those that have not posted have no colur so by looking at these you will understand what you have posted and which have not.

For comments, the account is not blocked if you type more than one comment at different times
As for publications, you should publish popular topics these days.

To find your same topic in this forum is very difficult but there is no problem if you did same post on given topics. It may be your profit because if you are new here and you want to learn. There are many things to learn. 

On 2/28/2020 at 9:58 AM, Prince90 said:

The mesaage icon on the left which is full dark black are the topics in which you have already posted your comments , so just avoid those topic and move to the next one.

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

Agree to this reply since it is the easiest way to identify if you already commented to a certain topic unless you need to reply to a certain question in your comment on that topic. You can also check if you already written or commented on a certain topic by checking your profile and account activities. 

Yes, you can search a term from the search box option on this forum. Just type the term or a sentence for which you want to distinguish if the posts or topics are already there or not. You will be able to all the posts if they are already made from the other members. 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, Albey mathews said:

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

I also got this on my account. I got this lacking of this site. We can't know which topic is posted or not. And this is big issue. Because for that we will get warning point.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, you can find out if the topic you want to write already exists or does not exist by writing it on the forum's search link

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/28/2020 at 9:58 AM, Prince90 said:

The mesaage icon on the left which is full dark black are the topics in which you have already posted your comments , so just avoid those topic and move to the next one.

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the members here in this forum because some of them are didn't know about this. Happy posting everyone.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for the members here in this forum because some of them are didn't know about this. Happy posting everyone.

I think he didn't bring the exactly point of question he asked, his question here was that how can you know a topic that is already written before you create a topic and endup duplicate and deleted at the end. I face this problems sometimes when I created topic I found it deleted. 

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I think he didn't bring the exactly point of question he asked, his question here was that how can you know a topic that is already written before you create a topic and endup duplicate and deleted at the end. I face this problems sometimes when I created topic I found it deleted. 

Well, this thread questioning about to the topic which is being done by written and the member here that i quoted is actually give an good and accurate answer.

Friend to avoid creating repeated themes you can use the search engine by typing there is the theme you want to create and see if it's already created or not 

This problem I suffer from the day I entered the forum, I forget the topics I commented on before, something a little annoying because I try every day to write 30 responses, and because of the deletion of repeating comments I find myself writing a lot more and this makes me tired.

the topic that you have commented on should have a black chat bubble behind them in the dashboard of forum or you could click  Next unread topic under the latest post.

Yes its very easy to identify such topics in which you have already commented you will be able to see the mark beside the topic which will be highlighted with the black colour which indicates that you have commented in such topics.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:58 AM, Prince90 said:

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

Very nice you explained OP very clear ways now no more questions will arise regarding this issue that how we find we write our posts already or not we find clear information regarding this. And now very easy for those who have no information regarding this how to find it. 

On 2/28/2020 at 9:53 AM, Albey mathews said:

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

In this forum, there is search bar feature and the used of this search bar feature is to find someone in this forum and also to find some topics you wanted to see if you find your topic on it, you must change your topic and don't create that topic anymore because it will make a duplicated post.