What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

If Bitcoin becomes a global reserve currency, every millionaire in the world wants to have at least 1 whole BTC, it will be like a symbol of prestige. Having 1 bitcoin, I will accumulate it again and again.

pxf.jpg

On that day when I will have 1 bitcoin I will be happy. I will be pleased that I do not have to do this day. This is a lot of money for my country

On 10/12/2019 at 6:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

I don't have one BTC but even if I catch it now it will not full fill my dreams so I will only use to invest. When you see me hold 60 Btc then ask me what would you do with that money, there I can answer what to do but not for 1 Btc.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

13 hours ago, Mabdulkadir said:

I what a great amount 

If I can get 1btc I am not to sell now I will just hold to wait for the price to rise and se

Yes, everybody wants a high price of bitcoin, particularly those bitcoin holders. I already had 1btc before but because of the emergency needed, I withdraw it all. How I wish to earn again 1btc, but it seems hard to earned that a huge amount these days,where we could notice the whole market of crypto were still in declined.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:09 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

You cannot do much thing with just 8k buddy. Maybe in the next bull run we might see 250k price tag and that money can help you to open your own business or travel the world!

Mindset matters 🙂 

Even with 2 k dollar you can start more business in my country 🙂

So other 2 k dollar i can spend in travelling to cheap island near by.

Then i can rest half i can invest in good alt coin make it big again.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

I will hodl that 1 BTC until its price is hit more than  $25000 then i sell it in half, than 50 percent that i sell buy more potential altcoin like or trading it dayli

3 hours ago, Zeela said:

What mission will you do with your 1 btc? Even do it is a big money, but it will surely finished if you are spending without adding more. Think wise bro. Invest and earn more.

1 bitcoin is a good pillow of financial security. I will be glad to have her. like everyone else. this bitcoin will be my investment. having 1BTC in stock is good for any country bro

On 10/12/2019 at 6:00 AM, Dprincebh said:

If I have 1 BTC I know it is a huge amount of money but i wouldn't wanna spend it like that because it has a great future. I will invest 30% for more profit

If I have 1btc would give me more profit if trading some good and well future altcoins.

If I had 1BTC now I would use it to buy altcoins to increase both BTC and USD profits because I find altcoins now very cheap compared to this range last year.

If I got 1 btc I'll exchange it to doge and receive 3030303 doge then I exchange doge to YONE and receive 1,522,765,326,633 YONE then I invest and earn 17% daily.

Forex is not a good way to earn money because we see only 10% people earn money forex market.If i had 1 btc i invest 50% to buy some altcoin then another 50% will doing short trade crypto market.

Better to spend on education and the acquisition of useful skills
Learning foreign language programming, etc.

I have a bitcoin, but hypothetically speaking, if I had a bitcoin I would make at least 0.05 bitcoin every week. It is a pity to have him and to look at him without multiplying him. 😁

15 minutes ago, saddamali said:

Forex is not a good way to earn money because we see only 10% people earn money forex market.If i had 1 btc i invest 50% to buy some altcoin then another 50% will doing short trade crypto market.

in my opinion this is a very reasonable disposal of funds, for those who manage to trade successfully. will bring more profit than just holding, in which altcoin would you invest 50% of the total?

3 minutes ago, Slavi said:

in my opinion this is a very reasonable disposal of funds, for those who manage to trade successfully. will bring more profit than just holding, in which altcoin would you invest 50% of the total?

I hold ltc ,waves ,eos .doge, and eth.Waves bottom now , when it will be pump always pump best time buy this coin.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, rajib7970 said:

If I had a 1 BTC, I would be a permanent crypto trader. I would try to double or triple it.  It would be my profession and I never go to get a job. I would become an entroprenur made a institution where people could learn about crypto and made their profession on it.

Veey nice suggestion you got, but the risk involved in trading crypto currency is very high, one might lose huge percentage of the capital. Just start with some fractions of bitcoin to know your ability. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Just now, saddamali said:

I hold ltc ,waves ,eos .doge, and eth.Waves bottom now , when it will be pump always pump best time buy this coin.

a good choice, I think soon it will be a good profit, if of course now the bottom, but it seems so. What do you think of coins like ada xlm and edc? Are there any prospects for good growth in the coming months?

On 10/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, bobifatal said:

if I had 1 bitcoin at the moment in the virtual wallet, I wouldn't know what to do with it. but I think I would spend 0.5 to get a new phone and a new laptop and other stuff, and 0.5 I would invest in a currency

I bet that you're making the wrong choice. Do you know how much 0.5 BTC worth? 

You can get a mid range phone of 0.05 BTC. I will rather invest in learning crypto trade than using spending such amount on a phone. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:45 AM, Khan said:

First is that I will wait for the market change and get the profit

Same thing I am going to do. I will hodl and sell at 20% profit.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:45 AM, Khan said:

Second is I will sell it and buy other small coins.

It's better you check for some altcoin that's in the top 100 or risk buying newly listed coin on coinmarketcap

10 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Mindset matters 🙂 

Even with 2 k dollar you can start more business in my country 🙂

So other 2 k dollar i can spend in travelling to cheap island near by.

Then i can rest half i can invest in good alt coin make it big again.

Wow! Your country is really cheap, right? Starting a business with only 2k dollars? That's unbelievable. 

What kind of business can you start? Also, which is your country?

17 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Wow! Your country is really cheap, right? Starting a business with only 2k dollars? That's unbelievable. 

What kind of business can you start? Also, which is your country?

Well where are you from?  What's your income? as you see 2k dollar is so cheap? 

I think you see the business from different angles of life? 

Edited by Cryptohash

2 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Well where are you from?  What's your income? as you see 2k dollar is so cheap? 

Well honestly speaking in some counties in Europe and America it is really not much. Not even a month salary for a month for middle class. It really is the economy you live. Even though you earn $2k month but still you can not save any single money at the end of the month.

Living expense is as high as the earning.

3 hours ago, Pif said:

Now bitcoin cost 8200, I have two variants. First withdraw money and realize all my bussines idea, Second just hold raise and withdraw big money

I think both of your options are good.
To create your own business or leave coins to expect further growth should bring excellent profits.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I do not consider 1 Bitcoin a large amount. Most likely I would be engaged in trading or analyzing altcoins for further investments.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

What will I do with 1 BTC if I have it right now? Sincerely, I wouldn't convert it to fiat even though that may be the safest option to take. I will rather transfer it to an exchange and start real time day trading on only BTC/FIAT pairs. But will never use  more than 5% of it on every single trade. I will definitely grow it overtime.

Edited by cryptogcfr