Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

One of the basic trading techniques is the (TA) technical analysis and (FA) fundamental analysis of tranding, if you want to use the trading strategy you must understand how to read and use charts and indicators, it will help you in analyzing trades.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

As always buy low and sell high, But since this isnt the case all the time everyone should have a profit goal in mind in this way you will know when to sell your bitcoin. Its not easy holding and seeing its losing value everyday so always be prepare for the worse and keep your hands strong and avoid peer pressure that force you to sell.

spacer.png

This is the main techniques for all crypto currency if you want make strong invest in then you learn the crypto currency history and check its worth and demand in the crypto market. When you found fully information then you invest and fully watch out the crypto market and exchange coins when price goes high and earn profit.

nothing can help us with short technique in trading.we have to make our strategy and trade with technical or fundamental chart for profit.we have to do that with our own knowledge because market is not supporting every time trader at the same time

On 1/21/2020 at 4:35 AM, duncun007 said:

well my one and only technique that i use is i wait out till the market is all red and then i go in partially as bitcoin keeps dumping and sell it when the market turns green.

You have said it all but let me a little bit more the simple technique in investing in cryptomarket is buy low and sell high but when the market is done and sell when it reaches it's peak level

On 11/9/2019 at 2:59 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

As I understand it, do you mean cryptocurrency use strategies? I prefer to use the long-term strategy. It is used by those people who, in principle, are not interested in a constant profit from Bitcoin. The available crypto money lies on the account for a long time until the necessary tendency to rapidly increase its price has been outlined.

so you're saying is that we should buy some coins if they're price is down and wait for the time that it's price will rise up in the market? i don't get what you're saying but i want to know this long term strategy more. i would like to know because im planning to invest in some coins.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

Okay bro if you want to invest in cryptocurrency first you have to have goals or plans, short-term investments or long-term investments, both of these plans have different techniques, for the short term people usually use technical analysis, and for the long term use fundamental analysis. but many people combine both techniques for short-term analysis.
If you like my reply, please give a like

On 10/11/2019 at 8:18 PM, yahyal said:

most of people do trading on signals base signals are providing by some experience person and earns some profit and signals providing person collected monthly fee from traders.

Buy low and sell high. Just learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis and follow the news about bitcoin that you will be able to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is very high

I don't have much techniques when buying or investing in crypto what i only did is checking the price history,analyzing the chart and most importantly having patience.

Make it a habit to research the investment that you will invest in. Adjust your budget. Also, accept payments with bitcoin for the sale of services or goods you provide. You can hold it until the price goes up or directly sell it.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I don't have a any special moves on investing in bitcoin, apart from making a entry point and a target point. If you want to hold them in the long run, you need to make a research as well about the possible price in the future. It's not always right, though.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, yahyal said:

There no techniques on investing bitcoin value keep rising which means all you need to do is hold and believe because the price of bitcoin is alway getting higher every day.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

the only technique that will help you when the coins are in bear market is that you just scalp coins and get away with the least profits you can make.

You need to learn about this as its best technique for investing in bitcoin and keeping  this secure and have some good profit because if you have no information about this then surely you are going to be on losing side so first of all just read about bitcoin then keep these coins in your own wallet and best thing keep eye on market keep in mind its price violate very quickly so be prepare for this all.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:12 PM, giash crypto said:

there hundreds of ways to invest in bitcoin. the most secure way is mining. mining is pretty profitable business than other.

What about the cost of maintenance. That shit will cut off 70% of your earnings.

22 hours ago, Salma78 said:

I think there are many techniques for investing in which you invest when the price is low and if the price is high, then you raise it and sell it.

That is basic for trading. You can buy at cheap price and sell on expensive price. So you will get some profit with that. But before doing buy and sell coin, i recommended to doing research first. Because many coin is not worth for investment for long time or short time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It is all depends on you, You can do anything in your bitcoin. And I don't have any techniques to share with you man. I just read this in the book, And it really make sense. "If you ask the advice of enough people you are almost sure to end up by doing nothing." You are the only one can make a decision, In trading you are the boss.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:54 AM, sayyedraza said:

Buy at low sell at high ! you need to buy via Exchange  just follow steps in exchange then get your bitcoin in wallet

Good Luck

Thanls

Exactly buy at low, sell at high and keep for a long term before sending so as to gain a lot from it.

Nothing special for investment only basic covered for you investment and enjoying the profit from this market. Try to research for those coins in which you are going to invest. 

Edited by amara123123

it comes to each person and what prefer

after you learn how to start trading you have to train yourself on multiple strategies and then you can choose one that you find is better for your trading style 

Investing in bitcoin such as long term holding or maybe trading? Both may a bit similar but also different. Where in trading you could get the profits in a short time, but holding may need a lot of time. The trick is buying bitcoin when it is in the bottom, which is hard to see, and maybe sell them in the peak, also hard, or at least until you see your target profits

Well,

You should look for analytical techniques.

You need to learn how and test how to trade and then trade with your real money.

Understanding the techniques is way more important than knowing it and blindly implementing it.

Learn how to trade/invest, and you'll have a knowledge than is better than thousands of techniques.

15 hours ago, steve197 said:

it comes to each person and what prefer

after you learn how to start trading you have to train yourself on multiple strategies and then you can choose one that you find is better for your trading style 

Yes my friend, I think your opinion is the right thing for anyone learning to trade

the only tricks in investing in crypto is to have a patient,by having that way you will never lose money whatever happens but gain profits in time.