Waiting or Looking for better - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

Market price going to be low day by day. We can not earn profit. We just hold our investment. And also wish a good day will come in future. That's it.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, halloweed said:

But if there are better opportunities on the way then we should definitely seize them you can wait for something out of hope missing the realm things.

i think its all about the personal speculation of the market because if you buy now the price could go either way, but its up to you when to decide and after that the market can pump or dump.

We have to make every one of us use this site called Tripitaka to look good and we have to utilize the good opportunities in this direction.

Starting of the year i saw that bitcoin and ethereum both are increasing. i hope that all alt coin will be risen up . So you may keep patience . If investor invest huge amount this virtual coin these coin will be risen more.

in the last 2019 year the market was very dumbed and we all  confused about the holding or selling or looking for a better.as the new year comes it brings the market to the up level..bitcoin prices is also improving each day..so confusion is clear now.and wo concluded that to wait for a good bull run

We have to wait until the price rises again and when the price is confirmed when we buy and we have to hold it to wait for the price to rise again from here, we get a big profit.

18 hours ago, Jump said:

Unstable price is part of the market we cannot stop the volatile of the cryptocurrency. To win our tradings and investment it depends on our knowledge if you are going to hold or to trade but still we are focusing in earnings.

That was right we cannot manipulate the market price but still  we are part of this community that contribute in market because we trade and exchange into different currency.

The market may go down any time in crypto world. no one should worry about the market as the market will rise any time. any one investing on btc can make good profit.

• +1 1

Depending on what coins I have, maybe I will try to cut loss and look for other coins, or save until the price goes up. 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Follow the news and economic events that affect the necessities of trading in the crypto market so as not to be surprised by an unexpected loss of your deals as a result of the market move with the news, contrary to your technical analysis. At the same time, the expected news may be highly confirmed for the rise of a currency, and therefore it will be a very good opportunity to buy it.

8 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

I think waiting would be much better of you already have some coins in your wallet.

Yes it wouldn't be better and also it will be your way of getting profit from the price change

On 9/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

This year will bring lot of changes to bitcoin market as compared to previous year. 2019 was quite a sielent year for crypto but in this year potential coins will work

On 1/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, valeraBest said:

I am waiting, the bull run is already here, there is no need to look for something better, all you need is to hold your coins some where safe until price can go up really high and sell it for big profits.

Not the price is at 8100 at what price did you buy the coins you are holding right now, and at what price you target to cashout?

Now its very important time for this all as now in near future we are going to face some very aggressive things about this bitcoin as many countries going to launch their own local currency and they will force exchanges and investors to invest in this instead of bitcoin so this can hurt this very badly so now just keep eye on updates and invest very carefully this is very important time for you and your investment in bitcoin.

I am just making coins right now and I am not buying or selling any coin because I have just started working and I am still learning.I don't know what will be the condition of the market in the future.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Still the price is not predectable so many reason to high and goes down it is really hard to understand and predict the price and it really take time to do that and hope it will Go UP.

market is slowly climbing now amidst the upcoming bitcoin halving., We still don't know if those event will trigger another bull run and if we can surpass the 20K price of the last bull run.

Some analyst says bitcoin will reach 100K USD this year.

spacer.png

I think for this month i will keep holding some coin, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Because i confident in long term that coin will make more profit than now. I often find way to get some altcoin where i think have good project but undervalue now. So if my main holding coin going drop in price, my other altcoin price can going up. So basicly just diversify your coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:10 AM, ayatoslaw said:

It depends on which coin you hold if coin like btc,eth, or any other top coin then you can wait because they have future and one day they will grow. But if you have weak coin then should look for better.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Actually I am applying those two that you've mentioned. I am waiting for bitcoin to rise again, also on those altcoins that I invested. And also, looking for some coins that could potentially bring me good profits.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, duncun007 said:

The market has been bearish for a long time now and several alts have hit their ATL and now is very good buy time for these alts and hold tight for bull.

As the market is now very stable..bitcoin is a improvement track..its price is now at 8400$ ..there may be very high chbaces of bull run by the june 2020

On 10/30/2019 at 3:37 AM, Naga said:

I am both waiting and looking waiting for an opportunity to make some money, the market is always changing we should pay attention to those changes if we want to make any money.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Waiting for good time is better to get in loss, patience always gives greater rewards. Market will for sure rises after a certain time.

Dumping time is really good time every crypto users. Everyone wait this time. Because bumping time is the best time for investment and buying and selling. My think best investment coin is Bitcoin,Xrp, Etherum,tron,etc.