Cryptotalk history.. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

History of handiwork The forum is relatively new- launched on September 26, 2019. ... The core sponsor selection the forum to reimburse for consumer e-mail is the YoBit cryptocurrency exchange. scores of deem that it is concerned in the handiwork of CryptoTalk, though this in order has not until now been officially confirmed.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:10 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

I don't think any of the present lot of members are knowledgeable about the history of CryptoTalk. I do know that, there was a competition, which awarded the top poster 1 btc, and a bunch of prizes for many posters. I don't know anything about CryptoTalk before that competition

Well I don't really know know the history of Cryptotalk but I know it hasn't been that long when it was created and this forum actually gives bitcoins for creating post and you can actually see your earnings and withdraw them at yobit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good forum where you post comments and earn money.This forum concept came from bitcoin.. This forum started last 6 months ago.. This forum is created by realtion with cryptotalk and yobit.In cryptotalk you do post comments and in yobit you have earn bitcoin and those bitcoin are converted to your currency.

In the last year 2019 September, This cryptotalk was launched.

This not a old site.

It was launched by the administrator of yobit and cryptotalk admin.

The cryptotalk forum history is not that's high, because the forum was started about August 2019 I guess and it have the most loved feature that's users are earned by posting in the forum

Yeah, my dear friend I am too curious to know the history of Crypto talk. So this is a very helpful post for me. I search in the Google But I didn't Got the answer what I expected. But this is right platform to ask that question.

cryptotalk forum is not that much old..it is still new.and i guess it was started in August 2019.but in very short duration it has grown very faster..the users are from the  worldwide.

I do not know much about this history yet because I am new here and now I want to know about the work here and after completing the work here I will know about history.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:15 AM, Lamargie said:

Cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit.
And to promote this Cryptotalk site to all.

This is true mate but when this forum are established, there has no campaign given where can members get their profit by posting, they are posting without getting profit and when someone are giving a campaign which is the pay per post campaign, we are now getting a profit for our every posts.

I do not know the exact history of bitcoin but the only thing that I'm sure and I know bitcoin was developed or discover in the year 2009 by the person who's name is Satoshi and his name is the reason why the smallest crypto called Satoshi.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, Abefe2 said:

Yes there was no campaign. But when the campaign was launched they were all paid for their post they did before the campaign

You are just repeatedly what i said mate, try to not doing it again because there is a tendency that you will be getting banned here in this forum, i hope you may understand.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:15 AM, Lamargie said:

Cryptotalk history start 6months ago it is a campaign to earned BTC or Bitcoin in yobit platform,and gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit.
And to promote this Cryptotalk site to all.

6 months is a very very short period of time and to see so many members I can now easily tell that this forum is something really really good. 

On 2/22/2020 at 1:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Hello dear you've ask a good question but I don't really have any idea on how this forum starts thanks

On 2/22/2020 at 6:40 AM, Enxz said:

If you research about it then you will also get that. I think it started from 2019 September month. And after that time admins announced about this paybyposts campaign.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Cryptotalk has been around since but I think the current pay per posts campaigns started late last year as I read it somewhere in the group. Then by February this year, some countries were banned from payment due to most of them are spammers. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto has done a lot in history, and it's a good one, I like Crypto a lot, Crypto will be a lot more advanced in Crypto One of the side of the world, Crypto has done a lot in history, and will be able to move far in the future, I certainly hope so!  Chat Lounge

The history of the Cryptotalk forum started about 8 months ago and is a Russian forum and has followed or deals with YOBIT platform

THINK POSITIVE

I don't know much about the history of cryptotalk but I know that it is a service which started in 2019 either in October or November and it has been helping people to earn money online by posting.

I have no any background in the history of cryptotalk because my friends only introduce to me that I can able to earn money here, and I am thankful to this forum because it helps me to earn extra money.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:40 AM, Enxz said:

As far as i know cryptotalk is came from another site which is bigger and much popular than this site and that website i bitcointalk. Bitcointalk is very popular too world wide, you can also earn money from it by posting topics. That's what i knew. 

11 minutes ago, kizz said:

I have no any background in the history of cryptotalk because my friends only introduce to me that I can able to earn money here, and I am thankful to this forum because it helps me to earn extra money.

Cryptotalk is not still long that it was created, the oldest posts here are september 2019, so it is not that far and we register early. 

Actually I'm not aware about when did this campaign started so I'm very sorry to say that I will not be able to put light on this matter as this will be wrong on my part to spread false information.

Cryptotalk started as a new forum just months ago and they were one of the first few forums that offered users satoshis in return for their constructive posts in the forum and it is working great to this day.

Edited by lharost