How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 26 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Hello everyone i spent almost all my time in this platform wbere I learned so many things where I meet different kind of people where we share ideas to each other, after completing my 100 post I learn some things from mate on the platform

I usually used to spend 2 hours daily on cryptotalk forum. I will spend one hour in the morning creating useful posts and reading others people post. I will also spend the same one hour in the evening. 

For me I spend roughly 3-4 hours a day on and off,
Since my primary work is done via the internet and laptop, I intermittently go to the site to participate and read the rest of the posts and comments.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I spend a lot of time in the cryptotalk forum daily, I can not specifically say or tell the hours or time I spend in the forum daily, when am less busy and have time for my phone, am always online ,how many hours do you spend in the forum @Biojay @The Game

Well as for me am always engaged in one thing or the other everyday.  I hardly get free times due to how am looking for ends need. I mostly spend 2 hours everyday on cryptotalk. My timings are always on schedule. But I love the little time I spend here always.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I spend a lot of time in the cryptotalk forum daily, I can not specifically say or tell the hours or time I spend in the forum daily, when am less busy and have time for my phone, am always online ,how many hours do you spend in the forum @Biojay @The Game

I always visit these forum whenever am done with my daily schedule because I do spend a lot of time here and when an done with my daily task I always visit other forum to go search for knowledge about some particular features in cryptotalk and I do spend about 2-3 hours here just to make sure I gain some new knowledge about crypto daily.

• Useful or interesting 2

19 hours ago, The Game said:

I always visit these forum whenever am done with my daily schedule because I do spend a lot of time here and when an done with my daily task I always visit other forum to go search for knowledge about some particular features in cryptotalk and I do spend about 2-3 hours here just to make sure I gain some new knowledge about crypto daily.

@The Game @Biojay I visit this time almost all the times with an intervals of 2 hours daily I really like it here I always stay for a very long time and I contributed my own ideas or knowledge about anything like cryptocurrency related, trading and how to invest using yobit and other exchange site

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Still a new member and spend a lot of time about 5 to 6 hours on this platform but due to some personal issues i would not be able to repeat this action. Actually it's not about how much time to spend on this platform it's all about curiosity as it will not let u to feel bore but also makes the time awesome

43 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

@The Game @Biojay I visit this time almost all the times with an intervals of 2 hours daily I really like it here I always stay for a very long time and I contributed my own ideas or knowledge about anything like cryptocurrency related, trading and how to invest using yobit and other exchange site

Wow, that's good mate, visiting the forum always will let you gain or understand new things, but to me, I can't always visit the site because of my work schedule, I only visit when I'm free or less busy. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

Is it a good idea because you spending alot of time here which is really a great job and you are getting familiar with cryptotalk forum and other section as and I will advice you to keep it up because through these process you can come across new update that we are not aware of it in these forum and so you can share it so that everybody will benefit from it. Is a good job been active for long in these forum keep it up.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Biojay said:

Wow, that's good mate, visiting the forum always will let you gain or understand new things, but to me, I can't always visit the site because of my work schedule, I only visit when I'm free or less busy. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

When I started in the forum, I wasn't engaged to anything so I spend lot of time in the forum, but now am engaged in one to two things I only spend quality time in the forum on weekends when I don't go anywhere.

20 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

When I started in the forum, I wasn't engaged to anything so I spend lot of time in the forum, but now am engaged in one to two things I only spend quality time in the forum on weekends when I don't go anywhere.

Well it's good mate that you give time to this great forum as we know it is more important for future because we can get such Information, and I will tell you about myself I'm spending most of the time here as in the morning time I'm reading many topics just to learn something because at morning we are fresh so we easily get some great ideas form the forum and then later in the day I do my daily task as well I focus on the topics, so from the start till yet I'm spending most of the time here because I'm free now and later we will think what to do if I'm busy somewhere else but I will must take time to this forum because I know the value of this forum..

10 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

Well it's good mate that you give time to this great forum as we know it is more important for future because we can get such Information, and I will tell you about myself I'm spending most of the time here as in the morning time I'm reading many topics just to learn something because at morning we are fresh so we easily get some great ideas form the forum and then later in the day I do my daily task as well I focus on the topics, so from the start till yet I'm spending most of the time here because I'm free now and later we will think what to do if I'm busy somewhere else but I will must take time to this forum because I know the value of this forum

I know how you take the forum serious, infact you are one of those that motivate me to focus about knowledge in the forum,I really did not get the chance to appreciate you, am doing that now,

If I don't do anything I will definitely visit the forum to learn something new, but am am busy I don't have time to that, a day doesn't pass without me visiting the forum no matter how busy I am .

Well my friend, for me I am new, but I am currently spending 3 hours in order to make the largest number of comments and in order to increase the profit and watch some comments in order to increase my knowledge.

Although I am new to this site I still find that I am spending a lot of time working on this site but I still try to give it the best.I still don't know what to do with this side caress payment I thought for the first time to work a lot harder I can earn income from this site but if not then I will suffer a lot.I work on this site for at least five hours.Even then, if my attempt fails, I will suffer much.

I always spend 4 hours to make my daily posts because am very careful with the posts in order for them not be deleted i have to take my time and read them well so as not to make mistakes that's the reason why I spend so many hours 

By virtue of my university studies .. I am on this forum for two hours a day only .. An hour in the morning I surf and learn and an hour in the evening I comment and participate and so on

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I know how you take the forum serious, infact you are one of those that motivate me to focus about knowledge in the forum,I really did not get the chance to appreciate you, am doing that now,

If I don't do anything I will definitely visit the forum to learn something new, but am am busy I don't have time to that, a day doesn't pass without me visiting the forum no matter how busy I am .

Bro we are here to learn from one another as you said you learn from me something so in the same time I also learn from you so it's good for all of us and one thing more if you are busy it's okay but I think we must be free in a day it's not possible that we will be busy whole day so better to give time to this as well as I'm free so I'm active most of the time..

Crypto Talk Users I think students work directly from students in the part of the students in high level classes or grade students.This campaign is the main reason for the main reason that I am joining thousands here so that I want to thank the organization that they are offering members to get some ideas about the Crypto world.

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Bro we are here to learn from one another as you said you learn from me something so in the same time I also learn from you so it's good for all of us and one thing more if you are busy it's okay but I think we must be free in a day it's not possible that we will be busy whole day so better to give time to this as well as I'm free so I'm active most of the time..

That's true, we can never be busy always, and we need to devote our time for what we like doing, I like cryptotalk, and the little I have gained am always ready to sacrifice to other members that don't know about it. I surely will try and spend more quality time in the forum 

Im still few days in the crypto forum and there was alot of learn honestly and i just started today to my posting and im not sure how my schedule will work out yet but hopefully i can get it consistent soon so i wont get stressed doing things like these.

On average basis it takes from three to four hours for me to post 20 daily comments still it's not common because sometimes it's becomes easy to understand a topic and then to reply them very well and in some cases I am in able to understand some topic and I have to research and some times I becomes curious and that's why some it takes more time

16 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, we can never be busy always, and we need to devote our time for what we like doing, I like cryptotalk, and the little I have gained am always ready to sacrifice to other members that don't know about it. I surely will try and spend more quality time in the forum 

That is lead to be successful because being here we can be successful because we are having such great information and that will be better for upcoming time like we will know from all the cryptocurrency, so it is good that you share this forum with your friends but try to share with legal friend that they work well not to make this forum bad ..

Users on Crypto lecture I consider ranges from students justification up to by now operational citizens, on the separate of students who are on high-level smooth as glass lessons or grade their time depleted at this time will not be as larger than link on individuals who are of like a slash area center on their lesson levels. consistent as workers, operational time will every time hold opposing views to hours on jobs.

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That is lead to be successful because being here we can be successful because we are having such great information and that will be better for upcoming time like we will know from all the cryptocurrency, so it is good that you share this forum with your friends but try to share with legal friend that they work well not to make this forum bad ..

Bad people are not needed in this kind of forum, they will make the forum bad and it will affect lot of good  people, I have invited some of my good friends in the forum, and they are making the forum better everyday with their wonderful , informative and educative post related to cryptocurrency.

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan