How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 30 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

as I am new to this forum that is why I want to complete my first hundred post as soon as possible that is why I am spending as much time as I can in this forum

As you can see, I still have a few days of having joined the forum and since then I usually spend between 4 to 5 hours a day while I make my publications and study about cryptocurrencies and I really like to spend part of my time in this wonderful forum I am very grateful

6 hours ago, Ariyana said:

@Thardle I am also beginner just started posting messages here yesterday and i am working in this website about 4-5 hours just like you you may think why my post is so low then that is simple my friend I study about cryptocurrencies here and always search for unique content and and learn from it I become very happy for your concentration in this website wish you Best of luck my friend ❤️

Thank you very much for your good wishes, I advise you to read and learn the rules of the forum so that you know the correct operation in the forum and do not have problems with your account and so you can take advantage of all the benefits that it offers us I hope you have a lot of success here thanks.

well I think I go through here around 2 hours, I read points, I make a few posts in the subjects that make me interest and I am into crypto exchanging world. I think finding out about it is the most ideal approach to adapt bunches of new things and stunts/tips

• +1 1

I am operating right here from january 28.  I even have earned an amazing quantity also. Everyday i attempt to finish my 30 posts. It takes approximately one and 1/2 of hour to finish this. That's it. I do now no longer paintings extra then this.  Because i do now no longer understand some other platform for earning.

That's depend on how active the forum is anyday I visit, if there is posts that are important for me I take my time to read and learn and also posts and comments in new topics that are really important in the forum. 

I spend roughly 3-4 hours each day in the forum, two hours of them I spend writing posts and comments, and the rest of the time I spend on learning and knowledge, that helps me a lot to increase my experience.

I am new in this forum and I giving much time I can because I want to learn crypto coin. I saw lot post and comment that crypto business is good business, so future I want to invest my money in cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I spend about half an hour reading informative posts in cathegories like crypto world and coin talk and spend an hour more writing my own posts by sharing my ideas and experiences in the crypto market realted to the topic I write in. I advise all members to spend their times browsing through other topics in the forum, too because you can come by great information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I spent more time especially when I was creating my first 100 posts as newbies. But now, I'm still devoting my time to learn more about crypto and yobit and get paid for my task and looking for reputation.

• +1 1

At least a day I spent 2 to 3hrs on the forum making my 20daily post which has to be more constructive and impressive so as for the members here to give a positive reputations to my posts.

It depends on how you have scheduled your day, but due to this pandemic period of a thing, we have all day due to staying indoors, if not I think 3 hours in total should be good

I am also just curious but I can give you information that how much time I spend there. I was nearly joining so I have to much time spent on this platform. Minimum i spent my 4th hours daily on this site because I want to get many knowledge from it. And I have to complete my 30 posts daily by daily. It was become a my routine. I work regularity so I want to get much profit from it.

Actually i am new here..I am trying to enlarge my knowledge about crypto-currency.. I Think this is an educational  forum...As our country is a poor  countr, It's education  system is not so  good..I personally feel that Every student should spend their leisure at crypto-currency..i am also tryingto spend my most leisure here...    

Dear friends i don't have more time that i spend here because im doing job in hospital so I'm busy so i try to complete my 20 post daily but sometimes im busy and i can,t complet my daily post sometime i doing 10 post in a day because im busy my hospital works that very important for me  when im free i speend 3 hour daily to complete ny achivment successfuly.

Whenever i feel free then i work here. I am not work daily continuously. But i also take 2- 3 hours to complete my 20 comments task regularly. Not so much time is need for doing this.      

I have not been taking record of how many hour  I spent here daily,  because of gap between my work,  but I would estimate it to be around 4 hours payday, or even more because now I am always on cryptotalk. 

Whenever i am free I would like to work here. I spend almost 2 to 3 hours to complete my daily task. I always want to spend more time than I can because I am newbie the more I spend time here the more I can learn.

The time I spent daily in making my daily 20 post is two hours. I think well before commenting on a topic so that my comment will be meaningful to other members of the forum 

• +1 1

I spent 5 hours daily at the platform of the Crypto talk. Because I love to read the posts on the Crypto talk. The reason of the reading of the posts is that I am very fond of reading that's why when I connected to the internet then I use the Crypto talk for reading.

@khan188 Personally, I spent a lot of time whenever I get a free time in gaining free crypto world knowledge that helps to benefit from it through the shared useful ideas and concepts about crypto opportunities and ideas that are helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating with the forum  rules and regulations

download (68).jpg

There is not a determined time but I spend about 2 hours in the forum generally. Researching good informations and interesting content takes much of my time and I write my own posts in about an hour too. It is always a time well-spent in this forum because it is very beneficial in terms of improving your crypto knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really have a specific time that I do spend on this forum, I mostly log in when am on my leisure ( when am free from work), At times after completing my daily posts I don't logout, I remain in the forum and visit different sections to get more idea.

I do not spend time daily at the cryptotalk talk website,  I only login whenever I have free time and I search the forum for good and interesting topics. But when I spend time I spend a few hours so that I can get to know a lot more.

i think reading about it is the best way to learn lots of new things and tricks/tips.I spent 3 hours on daily basis in this forum sometimes.