How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 34 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

As you can see I am a new member I only have 19 posts created at the moment I am spending around 4 hours here while I create posts and research things about the forum to know it more in depth so I can work in a correct way.

There is no specific time in a daily basis because you can write only 20 post per day which is very useful and variable for you and this post will cause a good reputation that how to gain it and how to talk with other people in the whole market. Sorry advised wall member to keep girl communication to their senior and always take suggestion from 8 through this site which is the useful from valuable that you can gain better profitable earning from this real visioning program.

I spend more than 2 hours here every day  Because I’m new so I don’t have my ideas about all the content.

• +4 1

Daily upto 2 hours i am spending on cryptotalk forum,

I am trying to spend more and more time on cryptotalk to become a good learner of the cryptcurrency.

This is the best learning platform of all over the internet in the cryptocurrency world.

Usually i spend about 2 hours every day. In this time I complete my daily task and I always try to create something different and unique content.

I spend three to four hours in cryptotalk any I login to reply are give reputations on post then I take my time read my personal post before submitting the post to make corrections if their is any, thanks.

I only come here in order to make may daily posts and I do not know how much time it takes because there are some times when I need to read a lot before doing the reply.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:58 AM, Lamargie said:

Hello Im new to this section,I spend 3 hours here to reach 30post a day and to explore more and to get any ideas about cryptocurrency and trading.I just want to know more about digital works.

the three hours are the ideal time to make the 30 posts and I think you should make more posts because there are some deleted post per day as well which you can complete to make more money.

Mate its depend on you because cryptotalk give us many opportunities when we want we do work this forum and I think after hundreds post we give 3 or 4 hours is much for earning and learning 

The truth is that sometimes the most I can spend with 3 hours, when I get distracted and I do not concentrate well in the end almost never happens to me and I try to reduce my hours to 2, so that it does not interfere with other things I have to do. Everything is in the organization that we have and have our attention super well at the time since you enter the forum and you can also put a timer to better manage the times here in the Cryptotalk forum.

Since I make good money in crypto talk, I try to do good work in it so that it doesn't go wrong. I try to finish it in 2-3 hours to work well.  It is helping me to learn many things besides income

I am new and curious that how much time I have to spend and how will this help me and influence me. I am interested in cryptocurrency software skills and want to invest in near future

Since my inception into this forum I don't have specific period to spend here just in my leasure time i comment on a post depending on my capability.

I'm new to this forum so I have no idea.  However, a great forum. Everyone is very active here, I like this more.  I spend about 1 hour every day behind the crytotalk forum.  But I will work with more time in the future.

Honstly i spent alot of time here on the forum because i'm curious about this world and i wanna learn more about it.. i like reading replies as well so i know people's ideas and reach my target of posts at the end of the day so i do everything together lol

• +2 1

So far I only dedicate about 3 hours to it some days of the week, because I have been somewhat busy, but I hope soon to have more time to dedicate to the world of cryptocurrencies, between that time, within the forum, I am making it part of my routine, I'm looking at interesting topics and want to start posting my own topics.

A member should spend a lot of time in the forum.  Again, many are active in the forum just to post.  Those who work in forums just to make money don't spend much time on forums.  But I spend a lot of time every day.  Everyone should spend time in the forum.  As a result, everyone's knowledge will increase

• Useful or interesting 1

I spend 2 hour in the cryptotalk. In 2 hours i completed my post and read the informative material. Many people are try to short. But they do not get the all post payment because they complete post but useful post are reduced. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Hey guys, so i spend 3 to 4 hours daily and i also read other posts for getting information. Because in this forum information is very necessary about this site.  So , i read others posts but after writing my post . Because if i read others posts so this mix up my opinions and others. So , after writing my posts i read others posts .

Thanks.

Frankly, during this period, I am greatly short of the forum because I work during my day in the field of accounting and the field of accounting needs a lot of time, so I suffer a lot from the issue of time management, but I am trying very hard to continue working in this forum

On 21‏/2‏/2020 at 13:54, khan188 said:

مرحبا رفاقا ، 

أنا مجرد فضول ، كم من الوقت يقضيه كل شخص هنا في منتدى Crypto Talk كل يوم؟ هل تريد jsut الوصول إلى هدفك اليومي من المنشورات أم أنك تقرأ أيضًا منشورات الآخرين من أجل المعرفة. يرجى الرد بصدق. لول 🤣 🤣 🤣

شكرا جزيلا. 

يرجى اتباع ومثل ، إذا كنت تريد التعرف على تجارة الفوركس. 🤑 🤑

Hello,you should to be active for that ,spending a little time with more works , almost two hours in the day and you can spending one hour enough.

The truth is that sometimes I spend less and sometimes I spend more, but in reality it does not exceed 3 hours here, my time is somewhat limited and I always try to finish in that range, sometimes I go faster and finish in 2 hours all the publications, but the most important thing is to analyze each of the publications to learn and improve our ability with respect to financial markets and the most important within the forum with the Cryptocurrency market, there is a lot of information from which we can leverage to achieve great benefits in our investment life.

• +2 1

I always spend enough time in crypto talk forum in order to follow other members post to be able to learn from their posts and comments which will make me acquire more knowledge and experience to be able to make posts that are useful and meaningful in the forum

About 1 to 2 per day, when I first entered the crypto, I used to spend twice this time, but now that I gained experience and knowledge of it, the time I spend is less during the day. The knowledge of any site enables us to reduce the time we spend on it and thus we can invest our additional time in a beneficial way for us.

• +2 1