How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 36 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I am new in this forum and I giving much time I can because I want to learn crypto coin. I saw lot post and comment that crypto business is good business, so future I want to invest my money in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Hey Bros

I wanted to ask you that how much time do you guys spend on crypto taln daily? Please guide me. I am new in this website. It will be very helpful for me and i will have some information about it i am thinking that 1 hour will be enough

Hey Bros

I was thinking that if anyone has good typing speed and he is using a pc with a good keyboard and accessories then he have to work 1.5hour to complete 50 posts if he is new in thi website and if he is a regular guy than he wil take about 30 mints to complete 20 posts

Hey huys

I am wondering that if you are a new person then you take 1 hour to complete 20 posts per day than it will take 5 days or 5 hours to complete the first given task of 100 posts it is enough time to complete gor beginners. Dont worry and just go on typing and earn

The more time you spent the more experience you get. I as new member spent 3 hours a day. Everyone should manage time to give cryptically. Go to topic site and read your related topic. Also read reply of the people from different zone. 

Taking some rest will is necessary between work. Continue work on well tired you. So take some break while working. As I myself work for one or more hours and after that I well take rest. 

Personally, I spend a lot of time in this important and wonderful forum and give it all the attention and seriousness because it gives us a lot that earns us knowledge of encrypted currencies and experience in trading them. I spend about 4-5 hours separate daily

• +3 1

The more time you spent the more experience you get. I as new member spent 3 hours a day. Everyone should manage time to give cryptically. Go to topic site and read your related topic. Also read reply of the people from different zone. 

I love working in this forum and I like to learn from it quietly so it takes a rather long time maybe about seven hours a day because I want to master this field.

when i first started in this forum it took me from 4 to 6 hours but now it takes me from 3 to 4 hours , and sometimes more it, depends on my free time since i really enjoy my time working here 

I spent about 2hours on crypto talk daily. It's a good way to use my time as I use it to learn about crypto currency. Making posts also helps alot as I create new posts and improve on my profile so I can be able to earn more crypto

I try to divide my time for several periods, and every period I publish some of my daily posts, and browse the forum sections to read some useful and distinctive topics.

I give 2,3 hours daily to this forum.I try to give my best to gain good reputations.Some people complete their target with in a hour. But I also look others posts and reply and try to learn new things. I also give extra time to learn new things. I want to learn trading so I give my some time to trading page. 

• +3 1

Good for me, I spend 3-4 hours of my time here posting on this forum because sometimes I don't do anything that I would like to post here to get some extra income without scrolling through any social media.

• +5 1

I spend almost 4-5 hours in the forum, and in that time I prepare myself reading topics in different sections, and getting to know much information related to cryptocurrencies. If I find any new topics or discussions, I search for the specific term on YouTube to get more information on the topic, and updated myself with that term, and also participate in forum discussion on those topics in which I have relevant information to share with other members.

Well, this is depends to the members on how much time they will spend here in this forum, for me i spending 4 hours a day because i reading some topics here about trading and news about cryptocurrency to be updated and also to learned more how to trade properly.

Personally, I usually spend around 3 or 4 hours daily in the forum that time I distribute it by creating my publications reacting to useful and valuable topics and reading to obtain more learning and thus increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I personally spend about three hours a day on the site
I am not empowering every day by ending the daily personalized comments
I read many topics here and there are many of them that I do not comment on. I only gain knowledge.

Since I started I gave it my all and I knew that if in 2 hours maximum 3 hours I could finish everything quietly that was what was going to happen here, actually the same thing happened but now I always finish faster because I have like a mental timer that tells me where and how to write super fast, for all this it is important that we know everything that must be done and apply it.

Its depends how knowledgable post I selected and read all comments and gives comments, I think i spent 5 to 6 hours in spent in crypto talk because I read all interesting topics and read all comments to learn more information about this topics, because how much we read our knowledge also increase its my opinion. 

I spend my 2 to 3 hours day by day to make My 20 helpful post I read the post and attempt to make a subject related remark and I took in another thing regularly in each post

I have to spent 1-2 hours every day in cryptotalk and this because of the many requirements of my job, sometimes I may not be able to join at all if they keep me work all day, but I'm trying to find an opening and I try to be more time here active to learn and comment and post more.

Well I would spent about 2 hrs in this forum. Since I'm a newbie now my main goal is to complete the 100 posts so I used to spent time for that. Some days I may spent more hours otherwise less depending on my situation.

This will actually depends how knowledgable the person is and i think i spent at least 2-3 hours in the forum because i read all interesting topics and read all comments to learn more information about this topics, our knowledge and experience varies from each other.

In fact, I have my own business, so I do not have much time to be in the forum, but sometimes I spend long hours in the forum because of my enjoyment, and that is to read interesting and useful topics, for me this forum is my favorite place

• +4 1

I spend almost two hours in the forum unless any of my posts are deleted and my goal is to earn coins and get to know the useful information that I find in the posts.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.