How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 35 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I did post on daily basis i take almost 3 hours from 24 hours. We go in section reade post think about post and what to write it's not difficult i cam manage my time .

I feel 2 to  3 hours are more than enough time  for working in this forum.

We daily have 20  posts to make. We can easily manage our time in our  free routine  to make sure our earnings  as well as learning. 

I have been working here since 25 th have also earned a good amount.  Every day I try to complete my 20 posts.  It takes about an hour and a half to complete.  That's it.  I don't work anymore after this.  Because I don’t know of any other platform for earning.

I love to spend time on the forum and let me know if I can spend the whole day, but there are many things I have to do in order for transportation to be able to do so, it is more than wonderful, gaining knowledge is a beautiful thing.

If I'm gonna sum up all the minutes i used to work here it would be like not more than two hours. Honestly, i do not consume all of my time here, this forum doesn't require me to work straight 8 hours per day which is a good idea because i also do have apt of things to do personally. So, two hours is enough for me to finish my posting here in the forum, it's not that bad it is very convenient. 

To make my 20 publications it takes me between 1: 30hs or 2: 00hs but in general I spend a longer time browsing the trading section which is something I want to learn and every day I take time to read publications of users with greater experience than me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I spend about two to three hours every day on this forum. This gives me enough time to read through all of the topics that have recently been posts, contributed with a meaningful comment and then get my 30 posts earnings for the day. I think this is great. Because i am a student, and it allows me to earn just a bit extra in crypto.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I think this forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. I like this forum. I spend more time on this forum. I spend daily 4 hours on this forum. I want learn more about crypto currency.

I read this post and try to comment on this topic and every day I learn something new in each post! I spend more than 3-4 hours, but sometimes I'm busy, so I just spend 2 hours, but have a good time here.

Hi guys,you know what crypto  talk  is a online  platform  where you cando work in any time of day or night. I am a student  so i have no enaugh time to give it much. But i tri to give it daily two hours to gain more knowledge about crypto . 

I spend no more than 3 hours here in the forum, because I have my time well organized and that is what we should all do, because managing our time is super important for us to take into account everything we can do in the 24 hours we all have, for this we need a mental control and an agenda for proper use and not leave there.

If we normally comment here every day then it doesn't take us long to make 20 comments in an hour to two hours but I don't just come here to comment I read other people's comments and make some picks for others so I do 4  It takes about 5 hours.

My time is not fixed yet in the schedule  of my daily routine ,I mostly spend my time in this platform whenever I am free in seeking knowledge and Information from the posts and and others experts experiences.

I spent only 1 to 3 hours only this app.i spent time this app enjoyments. Its a good site for me and my future.My english grammer emprove.My experience is increased day by day for online networking

Thank you very much for your question. I'm fully new here. bt i will try to my best and share my out knowledge with you buddy. I want to spend too many times at cryptotalk.

I am new and just focus to complete my 100 posts ist.But I am also giving some time to know about trading. I think it is good for me because I am at earlier stage and it will helpful for me. 

For me It depends on the day. Some days i just want to work all day and spend all my hours on this platform and other days when i'm not feeling it i don't even want to look at it but i try to give it one to two hours daily. 

19 hours ago, Wannawinnisha said:

Not more than 3 hours is okay for me to complete my daily task which I'm sure is too much but i choose so because i want to be doing the obligations in a very gradual manner.

I will not choose to rush because it may cause my post to be probably deleted by the moderators

@Wannawinnisha3 hours a day - your effort is great. Did you think that with those 3 hours, you can do many other things & make more money than a few TALK tokens & sat on CryptoTalk?
I think spending 1 hour on CryptoTalk every day is enough to read the content & disscussion on forum.

Not so much. After reducing talk token price I have not give more time in this forum. Talk token price are dead almost. I dont understand why this incident happen. If price are again increase, I will work here properly. 

I use only 2-3 hours to work on this forum.  I am a student.  So I am very busy with my study.  But I can earn money by working here as well as my study.  So I am very happy to work in this forum. Fiture I want to be successful by working in this forum.

Well my dear friend Cryptotalk is a really great forum that contains very valuable and important information and every time you spend inside the forum adds new information to you and opens many doors for you and increases your experience I spend approximately 3 or 4 hours a day in order to get knowledge in the first place

• +5 1

Hello, I spend on this forum about 3-4 hours per day. But i don't write posts only, Also I am trying to help admins to find copypasters and abusers. I hope you will help me))