How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 28 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I am work 3 hour in a day. Working with full hard work The tasks I get from daily which need to be done by reactions and the comments and posts, it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to do I am working at least 3 hours of without break, which is not so much Burden and quite trustworthy, so I am working with honesty and focus. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Most of the time is 2 to 3 hours constantly, but even when I leave, i come back from time to time to check new topics quotes and other stuffs.

Everyone spend time on here on how posts you are creating. I am spend 2-3 hours. Cause,these 2-3 hour is enough for me to creating 20 post.if you post 30 in per day then at least you have to work 4 hour.i think time is enough for making money.and when we spend many time of this platform so that we can improve ourself.thank you.

Everyone spend time on here on how posts you are creating. I am spend 2-3 hours. Cause,these 2-3 hour is enough for me to creating 20 post.if you post 30 in per day then at least you have to work 4 hour.i think time is enough for making money.and when we spend many time of this platform so that we can improve ourself.thank you.

Hello my friend ... Actually the time I need to finish my work here is between one and two hours ... but I often spend about three or four hours in the forum without knowing 😂 Actually I enjoy here I am enjoying great knowledge and good friendships ...

In the past, I used to spend a lot of time in this forum, but now I do not have much time because of my preoccupation with the university and studying, but I do not like to leave this forum permanently so I try to spend an hour every day here

Edited by basel23

I spend round two to three hours each day in this discussion board. This offers me enough time to examine through all the topics which have recently been posts, contributed with a significant remark and then get my 30 posts income for the day. I assume this is outstanding. Because i'm a pupil, and it lets in me to earn only a chunk extra in crypto.

Every user has different skills to writing and reading the posts so we should require 2 or 3 hours to spend on this forum if we want earn lots of money and information about trading. So this is best way to earn huge amount by spending 2 or 3 hours at this forum. This is most important thing due to which we can earn lots of money and new ideas about forum

First, it takes a lot of time to post 100. It's hard to post these 100 in a day. Since then you have to post 20 times a day, you have to give 2-3 hours to do these 20 posts, no more time, 2-3 hours, you can earn a good quality from here.

I work on Cryptotalk for two to 3 hours daily. I am a student, I spend the first part of my day in university and then in the second part of my day when I come back, I work on this platform for 2 to 3 hours. I like working on this platform because by working on this platform, I get both money and knowledge at the same time. By working on this platform, I get to learn a lot, as by working on this platform, my English is becoming very good. 

Along with this, I like to work on forex trading and I have a lot of experience working on forex trading. I work on cryptocurrency as well as forex trading. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spend most of my time here on crypto currency.i spend about three to four hours here on that forum.it gives me enormous  information  about digital currencies and other topics...

• +1 1

I stay in this forum for a maximum of 5-6 hours. So that I can work and learn. There is a lot to learn in cryptotalk. I have to know.  There is understanding.  So that we can work by acquiring knowledge. There is no end to learning. Thank you.

I spend only 2 hour daily.

Its depends on you  how much time you give I do my work with hard work and the property works on it for 2 hours My  activities and the tasks I do are completed in 2 hours with comfortable and easy.

• +1 1

More you spend more you get. I almost spend 4 hour's a day on crypto talk. On every rising day I try to learn something more about crypto. I think it's very big and interested site. When you now about the features you will surprisingly enjoy and show interest to work on it.

Brother, I spend a lot of my time on this, I read the first post, take the meaning of that, then make a comment which according to that, So people can benefit from it. 

It takes me about 3 to 4 hours on this forum to post about 20 to 25.

it takes almost 2 hours, a lot of posts in order to gain more information, this Cryptotalk forum just to posting and perusing a few threads

• +1 1

If not for my tight daily schedules, i could've always wish to devote and spend all of my daily hours in developing the forum.

It is unfortunate but i still manage and push to give out my precious time to the forum depending on the nature of my time.

I honestly spend alot of time here. Sometimes i would just want to post and rest but then i get caught up reading the topics in the forums because they are really informative and educative. So i cant really say how much time i spend. It just depends on how interesting the topics are. 

I don’t know exactly how much time I even spend on this forum I just keep reading comments and replying to topics and explore generally till my battery run low

I spend 3 to 4 hours daily. First i understand the post what they asking and than reply the post carefully. That's Time enough for doing 20 post. I learned very much knowledge from post. It is much benefit for me.

I am a student and I spent most time on my online study. It is very difficult to take my lecture online from professors, so I more spend time on Internet for the purpose of self study. Cryptotalk is also one of the part of my time on daily basis. I have made 3 sections of my time in which I spent time here such as one hour in the early morning, one hour in the mid of the day, and one hour at the night on bed.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 2/21/2020 at 5:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

I am a beginner in the crypto world so I am trying to increase my knowledge in this forum and I am trying to give more time so that I can gain more knowledge about the crypto world. I spend more than 3 hours in a day at this forum. Sometimes I spend 2 hours in a day. I am trying to increase my knowledge and trying to write useful posts. 

As for me ,I can spend 4_5hour  reading topic of discussion because I love to be online all the time and it has become my hobby of been online, all the time iam free instead of spending time on other social media prefer to spend my time on crypto forum