How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 27 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

I think 2 or 3 hours are enough to make your performance better.otherwise you can pass your much time on this site.You posted daily 20 posts ,and that's your choice to done your challenge in how much time.

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Bad people are not needed in this kind of forum, they will make the forum bad and it will affect lot of good  people, I have invited some of my good friends in the forum, and they are making the forum better everyday with their wonderful , informative and educative post related to cryptocurrency.

That is such great step mate through this way we will make this forum more better and we have to also work on find out the spammers as well and report them to moderator so the forum will be going well day by day and we have to share such Information that more members take help from our post and they will also work excellent..

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

That is such great step mate through this way we will make this forum more better and we have to also work on find out the spammers as well and report them to moderator so the forum will be going well day by day and we have to share such Information that more members take help from our post and they will also work excellent..

As an older member, doing everything possible to make the forum better should be our main major priority, since we know the real advantage of the forum, reporting spammers is just like a help to the moderators to find them, and am sure moderators will be happy with any member that try reporting people that want to destroy this wonderful forum for us

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

and am sure moderators will be happy with any member that try reporting people that want to destroy this wonderful forum for us

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan whenever you are active  in forum to report spammer then the forum authorities will look to you goodly than another member because you are helping them in this way..  Our forum has many member who help moderator daily so that moderators has good communication with them..            

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

As an older member, doing everything possible to make the forum better should be our main major priority, since we know the real advantage of the forum, reporting spammers is just like a help to the moderators to find them, and am sure moderators will be happy with any member that try reporting people that want to destroy this wonderful forum for us

Absolutely right mate because we are have such Information about this forum and we have to help the moderators in this matter so Indeed it will be good if we report spammers so that easily the forum will be clean from the bad members which is good step..

I usually spend 3-4 hours per day here in Cryptotalk, in which I read content, reply to topics and react to the posts and topics I consider interesting. What it's interesting though, is how time flies whilst I'm here surfing in Cryptotalk, all those hours really feel like just some minutes. I guess this is a sign of how much I do enjoy this forum.

Usually I spend 4 to 5 hours on this forum. I spend 2 hour on the forum to give rating to posts of other people. Some time I spend more than 2 hour because I react the post after reading the complete post. And I spent 2 to 3 hours on the forum to make 20 posts per day. I am really fell proud to spend my time on this great forum.

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan whenever you are active  in forum to report spammer then the forum authorities will look to you goodly than another member because you are helping them in this way..  Our forum has many member who help moderator daily so that moderators has good communication with them..            

I will also like to have that goodly look from the moderators, and I would like to conversate with them someday, I guess I have to adopt the act of reporting spammers in the forum if I want to achieve that @Dorjoy12

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I will also like to have that goodly look from the moderators, and I would like to conversate with them someday, I guess I have to adopt the act of reporting spammers in the forum if I want to achieve that @Dorjoy12

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan It's easy to find out spammer in our forum friends if you just look to a topic deeply about its reply then you can see some member reply as like they are anyhow complete their activity..  In this case,  you can track them for some evidence..           

It takes almost 90 to 100 minutes to complete my daily 20 posts and furthermore it takes some time to put reactions to that is why I can say that I spend almost two hours a day here in this place

As for me, i'm new this forum, and that i have tons of your time to spend here, so as to find out and lift capital to trade with it, it's good to spend a minimum of 5 hours.

I am spending 2 or 3 hours daily at this forum because I am learning much knowledge and information also about the cryptocyrrency . I am also improving my English skill of reading and writing.

After completion my homework and online clases i spend most of time here i work regularly and first i complete my target and then i read all the new contents and get information about this forum so working daily and sincerely you will get high rank . don't waste your time in other activities

I personally like giving much of my time  to the cryptotalk forum, not because I can't accomplish the work in 3-4 hours but because I love to learn more about cryptotalk.

Likewise,I spent nothing less than 5-6 hours posting, commenting and getting more information and knowledge.

I think its depends upon time as a members who is attached it for long period of or we say he is a senior member ultimately he gives short time to it and in this time provide maximum contents to the site as he has much experience but a new one on the other hand spend some extra time to the site to get more knowledge and try to know the unknown things so that he will become extraordinary too.

i spend two to three hours in this fourm because i can not a earn money and read a post mostly people because this is way to gain knowledge۔knowledge is important to money۔۔if wo take a time for knowledge we secure a future

• +2 1

Crypto forum is a great where you can earn a lot of money by giving very little and spare time we have to make 20 to 25 comments daily and 50 reacts, in my friend. work can do easily for 1 to 2 hours. I still have a lot of time today, this is a good time extra of to study, I am earning a lot of money by looking at the forums, and giving spare time

• +3 1

I join the Crypto talk few weeks ago in the start I stand 6 to 8 hours daily and constantly on the cryptotalk. But with passage of time I am regular with cryptotalk and now I spent 3 to 4 hours daily on cryptotalk to generate ideas and share it. The hardworking thing on cryptotalk is that to generate the good content writing is not a difficult task.

Actually i  spent a lot time Daily without doing any activities. I just waste of my time in facebook.but i  spent about 2hour time in crypyotalk for earning money from it.when i feel refluxed then i do work here.just 2hour time is enaugh for me to earn enaugh money for me.     

I spent a maximum of 6 hours here, making posts, reacting to useful posts of other members and learning about new things that I have little knowledge about.

Its depends upon your connection to the page as if you are old one then you can give little time but as a newcomers spend some extra time to the page. 

I think firstly i read the posts then reply it. I spend four to five hours at this forum i work honestly. Why people don't give reputation to us please tell us.  We always give positive reaction others. I say sorry for all mistakes. 

I just got started , I don't know the number of time I will spend in the forum to enable me complete my work, I am yet to complete my first 100 free post of the forum, I hope I can atleast do 40 post today ,then rest and continue the next day.but other members like old members am sure they spend more time in the forum

I usually spend 3-4 hours daily in this forum. Because I am trying to learn about cryptocurrency. And I this time is enough for me to learn about cryptocurrency and become successful. 

I spend the day unit about 4 hours first quoting some topics to learn more about this area because I am a begging and then you publish and if I have a more free time than 4 hours to get the topics and find that I get a lot of interest in this way.