How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

On 10/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

Thank you for the information that you have provided. It is of great use for those who have no idea about this browser. Hopefully people take benefit from it.

Yes dude i know there is many sites who is give you mony just becouse you are stable  on their sits  but i dont know about that site if you have nice idea in future plz tell me  i need this honestly

1 hour ago, Raihan hasan said:

There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can refer because they can  make income. there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.

But how do those developer get profit after they give up those giveaways?

Yes you are right, i am using brave browser from 6 months, it was referred to me by my friend, i earned a good amount of money just by using it.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

From what I've read, in order to get paid for viewing ads in the Brave browser, you have to pass KYC first. Since I'm not fond of KYC procedures I won't touch this browser. I wouldn't sent my identification papers to Microsoft or Google (although they've probably already know all of us and have detailed profiles in their databases), still I wouldn't trust them with the papers as they can be always leaked and sold. There is a privacy concern for a service that is a web browser to ask for identity and I wouldn't reccomend to anyone proceeding with. We don't even know the amount of money you can make from this. Perhaps the BAT payments for content is something unique but again I don't have the skills to create content or stream games to get paid so I'll pass on this one too.

Yes brave browser is now into cryptocurrencies. I saw that in YouTube that the browser pays you if you're browsing and there will be no ads popping out with that browser.

I abhor this sort of mass information assortment. I can sell my own information for more than I'd get from any program. I've been sitting tight for fearless to really begin paying and still it never comes. I'll adhere to drama and get my btc with my well deserved. 

Brave browser don't gave any things for user of brave it gaves earnings only to the referral earning for so no earning for us it is clear so don't use it for earning. 

If there really is a browser that provides payment to us it is a good way, because some browsers that we often use never do that. This is like a new project, but unfortunately those who can use it are computer devices that have used it.

brave browser is legit. i am using it and i do gain free bats just for browsing. and the good thing about this browser,it blocks every ads so you can just continue browsing without adds popping.

Earning money is being very difficult day by day ,but the crypotalk is the good plat form the earn online money and it is also is to withdrawn, by browsing it .

I think i have had of this before before but I have not really made any research on it. I am definitely going to go and make more research on brave browser and see how I can earn free coin from it. Thanks for this eye opener

I by no means snoop about any browser nonetheless that they shell out their users. i reflect its a fine opportunity  for any consumer who assistance this browser and acquire coins.

55 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

Yes but I think it's kinda hard to trust you especially when you got banned. Im not judging but I just don't wanna waste my time if it's not even legit. 

It is hard, but you can only get banned when you didn't follow the rule that you suppose to follow

They are not giving free coins for us to browse, but they give us coins because we make them to a good level for the advertising marketing! They advertise a lot of business with their browser and thats why they pay us to use it.. just like youtube.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you are right. Brave browser pay us for Browsing. Many people lot of mony earn here. But now bave browser stoped paying many country.   

I heard about brave browser before.  Today i heard about if from you again. I think its now the time to use this browser. Hope i will also make money from the browser. I will notify you if it is really trusted. 

There are a handful of browsers that pays its users, But most of them are just data mining companies or marketing biz that collects users browsing habit and they will sell those information to 3rd party advertising platform.

Also some browsers had a built in javascript miner that uses your CPU power in exchange for a few cents per day.

spacer.png

I think one of the laws of the present day is browsing through revenue and currently there are browser availblers in some markets who have made this arrangement and I think they have this server that much more secure if we do that browserNot used I think Brave browser is one of them

Hello guy! maybe alot people don't have any idea about news browser that get us a profit for the simple way that is surf internet, the time we spend in the pc and using web browser are to high and all the coockies we generate only benefit big company that use our data for make more ads 
I start use brave maybe in July 2019 and we are happy for the rewards, fast and privacy that this browser are doing a great job, is a good integration for 2020 when we need more ways and uses of crypto, brave have a token bat and we earned some days when the we recibe ads and they pay us for see it.