How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Brave browser is really good for you if you want to earn money just by browsing, I am using brave browser especially if I want to watch videos in youtube without ads. I'm not earning because I really don't understand the way it works, but there is a section about how you will earn.

I know this feature is in the Brave browser where it targets all people who are interested in maintaining privacy and security when using the Internet, or who have already started paying attention to the importance of their data they leave when connecting to the Internet, after the controversy raised by how the major Internet companies deal with their data! And how these companies earn big money, using the data they collect from their users.

Only brave browser that I know to earn crypto while you are browsing. I hope many more browsers like this so we can earn more, that would be great.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

I use brave browser i earn some reward people use different browser for browsing like google chrome  mozilla firefox opera browser etc but they never pay any reward in my opinion they will use brave browser they not only brows website but they will definitely earn good reward brave browser is legit paying browser 

On 11.10.2019 at 09:58, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

There are also extensions for Google coins BitTube (TUBE). But in all these ways they pay very little. Only the presence of a large number of referrals can bring profit.

Just looking through this method is available. Just have more investments and do not forget about that. Just make an investment and get rewards for keeping Bitcoin.

There are many browsing site which has no income for browsers,we get just pleasure from them,we can make money by browsing brave as i search, and make sure money to our pocket.   

Swagbucks is a popular web site for gaming, surveying or video surveys, where you can get points called SB for basic tasks.

In the meantime I heard a long time ago that I can make money from the browser and in this I use the Brave browser and I have made some money through the Brave browser.

ptc sites pay you for visiting sites  you can find them in internet or you can use brave browser and get bat token its already listed in a lot of exchanges and its price is about 0.2 usd.

Browsers like brave, full dive have made or create ways in which users get credit or earn using them

I heard from several days ago that making money from browsing I made a lot of money from Brave Browser.Brave Browser is one of the best ways to make money from the browser.

Brave browser paid their users for browsing web.They paid us certain amount of BAT token.You can also earn bat tokens for browsing with brave browser

On 10/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, Muneeb said:

Use Brave brower and earn unlimited coin. Brave browser is a secure and good browser and it gives you coin when you search anything on it. Crypto is the best online work and you can earn good money through it.

Thanks for this information mate, now i will try to to get some extra profit and i will now easily to posts some informations here in this forum because i think this brave browser is not too slow because some of browsers are too slow.

There are many web pages that can be earned from browsing, but I think the simplest way is to earn money by browsing and everyone will use it.

Generally we use the Chrome or Firefox browser. That doesn't pay us. But there is some browser which pays us for using their browser. They are Presearch browser, Brave browser, Netbox browser. May be there are more. But in my knowledge those are the best. They pays through their own currency like PRE TOKEN, BAT TOKEN, NBX TOKEN. We can earn from them. 

I use Google Chrome browser for Earning, with this market I can do all kinds of income and my advantage is that I favor crypocryrance with this browser.

i sincerely like the Brave browser and would value it even without the BAT rewards. For me it's quicker and I enjoy not as many of adverts if I decide to accede to them in. Brave browser is also fast compared to some of the existing browsers 

How the payment system works here? In one search there's an equivalent value in each? What type of currency did browser gave? I just want to know more on this browser before I proceed.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

O have tried it once before but I don't see where the payment goes. Does this browser app pays you daily or every month?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Brave app is the best app for earning money by just browsing on web .You can browse anything on it and earn money and after that withdraw according to process on brave app.

Yes, brave browser really gives coins or what we call BAT, but the thing is I don't know how to get those earnings, and I think the main purpose of BAT is to make a donation to the website you like very well I still use brave even without earning from it because it is a good browser.

Just be able to earn money by doing cryptocurrency devadas and the best and the best is to make money and it can go and

I've seen a number of reviews about the Brave browser, indeed the browser has some good features and pays us in crypto when browsing 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.