How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Brave browser is really good for you if you want to earn money just by browsing, I am using brave browser especially if I want to watch videos in youtube without ads. I'm not earning because I really don't understand the way it works, but there is a section about how you will earn.

I know this feature is in the Brave browser where it targets all people who are interested in maintaining privacy and security when using the Internet, or who have already started paying attention to the importance of their data they leave when connecting to the Internet, after the controversy raised by how the major Internet companies deal with their data! And how these companies earn big money, using the data they collect from their users.

Only brave browser that I know to earn crypto while you are browsing. I hope many more browsers like this so we can earn more, that would be great.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

I use brave browser i earn some reward people use different browser for browsing like google chrome  mozilla firefox opera browser etc but they never pay any reward in my opinion they will use brave browser they not only brows website but they will definitely earn good reward brave browser is legit paying browser 

On 11.10.2019 at 09:58, aeiouc said:

Try using Brave Browser, this browser offer rewards  for those who use it. And depending on the country is shown adversiting in the browser. Which makes you profit more.

You receive after 1 month. You also receive browsing in website verifing by this browser.

There are also extensions for Google coins BitTube (TUBE). But in all these ways they pay very little. Only the presence of a large number of referrals can bring profit.

Just looking through this method is available. Just have more investments and do not forget about that. Just make an investment and get rewards for keeping Bitcoin.

There are many browsing site which has no income for browsers,we get just pleasure from them,we can make money by browsing brave as i search, and make sure money to our pocket.   

Swagbucks is a popular web site for gaming, surveying or video surveys, where you can get points called SB for basic tasks.

In the meantime I heard a long time ago that I can make money from the browser and in this I use the Brave browser and I have made some money through the Brave browser.

ptc sites pay you for visiting sites  you can find them in internet or you can use brave browser and get bat token its already listed in a lot of exchanges and its price is about 0.2 usd.

Browsers like brave, full dive have made or create ways in which users get credit or earn using them

I heard from several days ago that making money from browsing I made a lot of money from Brave Browser.Brave Browser is one of the best ways to make money from the browser.

Brave browser paid their users for browsing web.They paid us certain amount of BAT token.You can also earn bat tokens for browsing with brave browser

On 10/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, Muneeb said:

Use Brave brower and earn unlimited coin. Brave browser is a secure and good browser and it gives you coin when you search anything on it. Crypto is the best online work and you can earn good money through it.

Thanks for this information mate, now i will try to to get some extra profit and i will now easily to posts some informations here in this forum because i think this brave browser is not too slow because some of browsers are too slow.

There are many web pages that can be earned from browsing, but I think the simplest way is to earn money by browsing and everyone will use it.

Generally we use the Chrome or Firefox browser. That doesn't pay us. But there is some browser which pays us for using their browser. They are Presearch browser, Brave browser, Netbox browser. May be there are more. But in my knowledge those are the best. They pays through their own currency like PRE TOKEN, BAT TOKEN, NBX TOKEN. We can earn from them. 

I use Google Chrome browser for Earning, with this market I can do all kinds of income and my advantage is that I favor crypocryrance with this browser.

i sincerely like the Brave browser and would value it even without the BAT rewards. For me it's quicker and I enjoy not as many of adverts if I decide to accede to them in. Brave browser is also fast compared to some of the existing browsers 

How the payment system works here? In one search there's an equivalent value in each? What type of currency did browser gave? I just want to know more on this browser before I proceed.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

O have tried it once before but I don't see where the payment goes. Does this browser app pays you daily or every month?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Brave app is the best app for earning money by just browsing on web .You can browse anything on it and earn money and after that withdraw according to process on brave app.

Yes, brave browser really gives coins or what we call BAT, but the thing is I don't know how to get those earnings, and I think the main purpose of BAT is to make a donation to the website you like very well I still use brave even without earning from it because it is a good browser.

Just be able to earn money by doing cryptocurrency devadas and the best and the best is to make money and it can go and

I've seen a number of reviews about the Brave browser, indeed the browser has some good features and pays us in crypto when browsing 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png