Scam Telegram bots - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

In General, I do not trust telegram bots and in General why use them. Currency exchange can be carried out on crypto exchanges. And keep coins on the wallets of bots is not worth it at all.

That's right, right now there are so many scam telegram bots that offer the benefits of each of our money deposits to them, which in the end our money doesn't come back again.

Yes that is right, i am don't have the idea why people is really love to get trapped on fake investment like that.

Sure Telegram is don't have any guarantee and not related about the investment. So you need atleast educate yourself. Because now Telegram is going targeted by many scammer. They create investment bot but actually only ponzi scheme. They collect money from investor and move it to old investor. I am sure that program will not long time. Some bot at first also can be scam.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it's a lot of scandal because it puts us in a lot of trouble a lot of the time and we can't get out and make money.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

Yes thats true most of telegram bot are scam.only few of them are paying in first day only.i dont know why this happen on telegram not just before investing a telegram bot is ok becouse i got paid but now even if this is new they scam quickly

13 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

Do not trust any telegram bot. All telegram bots are scam and ponzy bots.. Do not invest your money in telegram bot you will loss your funds and do not get anything from telegram bot. 

Yes thats true when i was new in crypto im into telegram and i also lose lot of dollars and bitcoins there in my first week i found the bitx bot who pay almost 33days but after that all bit are now scam already

There are many bots in telegram who are doing scam. mainly some scammers are doing this to steal asset of another. mainly they don't want to do anything but want money. we should avoid them.

Telegram is also a way that scammer found...they are scammimg many newbie and many traders just in the name of getting morr referrers.so you should avoid joining such bots without any investigation

in telegram many scammers available or many scam bots. don't invest any money on telegram bots or dont give money to unknown people becarefull.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:43 PM, Shamsiya said:

They do publicize themselves as investment bot, about are like rural bot in which you purchase a bot to be producing sway every hour. 

All those are regarded as scam and if you buy a bot withdrawing will be the next problem

On 10/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

Literally i have been scammed by telegram sites  for more than 2 times. This is a possible due to greed of offers which are provided by telegram bots. I feel to the greed and lost my bitcoins and money. Now i don't work on telegram bots anymore.

thanks for sharing.i agree with you when i was new bie in crypto i waste a lot of time in telegram bots and i didnt get anything most of them are scam or need to do deposit but some of them are paying small amount of coins for doing simple tasks like click on a link or joining in a channel but it doesn't worth your time.

In crypto you need to be very observant because they are a lot of ways that scammers do rip off people, that is the main reason we need to extremely careful or smart to know   if  the telegram bot are fake or real 

I've read this in some article that there is mining telegram, you can earn more if you invest to them. Most of them are not paying.. They are scam, don't fall for it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah i agree with you brother.Almost every telegram investing bot is scam.They all you for the investment after that they will block you for no reason.So joining fake telegram bots can be harmful for you.

Almost 100% of all telegram investment bot are nothing but a HYIP in disguise. Same rules applies for this type of investment, Never invest what you cannot afford to lose. This is a game and if you don't know how to play you will get burnt

spacer.png

this is a very popular telegram messenger and it has the difference that everyone can create a programmed bot and advertise it - because of this there are a lot of scammers, please be careful about choosing these actions with bots in the telegram messenger.

I can openly tell you that 70% of telegram bot are scam, is just waste of time you will tired before reaching the minimum wildrawal, i don't like telegram bot completely. 

Yes there's sooooo many scame and fake bots. They say fir people who join that they will give them more than 1 BTC

The best solution to stay away from them is that to close the button in telegram that people do not add us in other groups so we will find only those products which we will search and other will not recommend things to us. 

Hello my friend 
Yes this a big problem and i always warning the newcomers to be carful from this bad bots and if they pay once in the next time they will scam and take all the money.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

yes, they are just hiyp (high-yield  investment program) where who start using them since the beginning makes some money and the last lose all. so yes, if you are aware of the risk you can put a few dollars on them other that this is better to not invest on them and risk to lose all the money that you invested

I really don't spend time on telegram bots most of them are scam.i have tried it before and never been able to widraw my balance.its just a waste of time.i don't know why other people keep on sharing referral links of telegram bots.

• +2 1