What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I think that yobit exchange is too much sh*tcoin and in my opinion it's very annoying, they should delist the sh*tcoin so that their exchange is more reliable.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

I am a new member but I had about their work and for now little thing I can say about yobit.net is that they work in excellent and they treate they member very well.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:00 AM, Jubayer424 said:

good exchange , one of my favourite , low volume yes but there is lot of chances to win there and low risk , not like binance you can loss your money in one secend .

As you said the Yobit exchange has a low volume in daily Trading but still every one can make a real profit on some Coins and the best thing is the minimum to trade on bitcoin 10k and 10 doge but in Binance us 100k the minimum to trade and it's to much 

Being a good exchange site, YoBit is currently in a very good exchange. All the accounts are currently being exported through this site and they are not doing so through this site.

I think yobit exchange is the best i always use this . It is the more beneficial for the begginner and its making so simple that trader learn about this soon. Trading by this is very easy. This exchange trading way lead in simple way. It is the top most 10 exchanges one of them is one.

Of course this platform is very simple and easy to handle and also you can easily understand about the yobit if you are regularly doing activities through it and according to me i think that yobit is the best exchange and gives good rate for the tokens and coins with less transaction fees and is also safe and secure.

Before I seldom use Yobit because many said that this scam is scam but when I regularly trade my coins there yobit is very legit and trusted. 

In TEMTUM I trust, first quantum secured blockchain. 

13 minutes ago, seriybruslinov7 said:

Yobit is a good exchangers, i liked it because there are a lot of active users everyday. I have never had a problem with Yobit, and my transactions are always fast.

I think yobit is indeed extraordinary. This forum is their greatest innovation. In addition, they have also developed trading robots in telegrams. We wait for the next innovation.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

3 hours ago, Asma said:

Yas i agree good exchange , one of my favourite, low volume yes but thers is lot of chances to win there and low risk not like binanance you can loss your money in one secend.

Yas i agree good exchange , one of my favourite, low volume yes but thers is lot of chances to win there and low risk not like binanance you can loss your money in one secend.

Yes, and I know a lot of people who start trading earn a lot of money on the Yobit platform because it is easy to use and the profit methods are multiple.

YoBit is good & user friendly exchange in the world. It's going to moon.In future Yobit exchange site will be famous in crypto world. It's best exchange for new crypto worker. I love YoBit for their easy withdraw & deposit system. Not only these, they have many system they have low fees, they offer free coins also they have strong & good support. So, overall i am recommended that Youbit is the best exchange to me. It can be first choice to every crypto worker.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:38 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

Yobit exchange is now one of the greatest site to use. The volume capacity of yobit crypto coins is great. The main reason is its exchange fees is very low but minimum fees of bitcoin is very high. I think because of good security and effective way it is quite worthy on yobit.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:16 AM, Fishda said:

I think Yobit is a great exchange because they a lot of coins available and there fees are low and they have a feature like investbox.

Your thoughts are correct and I agree that yobit is a very great and fast exchange, and even yobit provides a lot of coins and the costs are low, so many people like yobit. And the most important thing is that yobit provides wes sites that no other forum has provided and Yobit already provides them first.

The yobit exchange is one of the interesting exchanges to use. But for trading I do not use this exchange as an alternative. Just making an ordinary exchange.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:12 PM, ZedX said:

I did not use it that much yet maybe like 10-11 trades for now and by those I can say it is a good exchange and I don't see any reason to use any other exchange for now.

Your statement is true and I like the exchange you use.

Of course, if this exchange makes you have a change with a lot of income after using an exchange or trade, then I'm sure you will feel a change in life in trade.

Well I like yobid and the way it works. But already I've got some better replacement of yobit. And hope that yobit will fix this.

Yobit is one of the best exchange I've ever used. You don't need to do KYC in there, it has a good security and the volume in there is also good. 

8 minutes ago, shakibkk said:

The main reason I use my friends and my yogurt is because they don't need any kind of KYC and they have some good investment box programs (I'm using the Days Investment Box right now) ... which I have benefited greatly from.

If you are talking about investbox in yobit exchange then that is really good, because only in yobit exchange. But for KYC, I disagree. You can find several exchanges that do not require KYC.

I know yobit only when I've been recommended by my friend and I tried it and it's a good exchange. Yobit is easy to use and nice is also its customer service. And fees aren't too high. Easy to use Yobit exchange. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, Janecai said:

Yobit is a good exchange in my opinion. Its popularity is also very high and is not inferior to other exchanges.

I agree with your opinion, even I agree with you that yobit is the best in exchange. And the level of popularity is quite high and therefore many people who like the current exchange yobit because the level of popularity is no less competitive with other exchanges.

It has a great interface that makes trading easy and convenient for beginners, in addition to a cooperative support team and answers all the questions you want to ask to remove all ambiguities in your dealings with the platform

i have been using yobit from quite a time and i think yobit is best ,......recently yobit gave 700 YODA airdrop.......you can trust yobit      .....you can earn easily from yobit

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I think that the youbit exchange is very good and it is supporting the cryptotalk to but now it have some coming that some time you can not send your earning to wallet and as for youbit is very good.

this is a very good exchange i have seen.also they working for peoples earnings by adding cryptotalk campaign and their own signature campaign.

they also airdrops yodollars to user so good exchange. 

On 11/14/2019 at 3:53 AM, nasipadang said:

Yobit provides excellent services in exchangers, ranging from fast deposits and withdrawals and benefits provided. I think Yobit has to change the look of the UI a little because the font they use is very small for list coin.

If at all my opinion is welcome served to assist you is a inordinate pleasure always be on hand for any clarification and  for eternity recall that you as a beginner in brainpower be supposed to always be calm enough