What do you do if the bull market does not occur? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

What do you do if the bull market does not occur?

We need to have patience. If your patience is too limited, and you feel it's time to sell so it doesn't continue to lose value then it's time we need to sell it.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I can't even imagine what I would do if the bull market wasn't going to happen,
Then for what holds assets too long if the awaited will not come.
maybe I will do a cut loss and will play trading with a short-term game to recover capital that has fallen,
It's not easy, but at least I dare to try to do something new and move forward to cover the loss of money, how about you?

I dont understand you, on which price you buy whatever cryptocurrency you buy?

Because if you buy Bitcoin before 1 year you will have now double profit (x2), only if you buy in the middle (July 2019).

You must to be precise, when you buy on which price did you buy one time or you buy periodically etc.?

And if you buy some strong altcoin it's same like Bitcoin if you buy before 1 year then you have profit for sure but if you buy before around 6 months then you have some loss. But currently price (9,500$) is close to your break even and why you will "cut loss" if halving is approaching and that is a good reason that price go higher.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I will hold nonentity to sort out than to renounce the market. After consequently to a great extent ahead of you and nil happens will in fact hurts alot in the sensitivity

I might do what the OP did, which is to cut loss. Because it is better to cut loss than to hold bitcoin to avoid getting bigger losses.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If there is no bullrun then trading is the only option you have to make money in crypto, cause with a bullrun prices is always going up all you need to do is hold your crypto assets and sell at a higher price.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

maybe I will do a cut loss and will play trading with a short-term game to recover capital that has fallen,
It's not easy, but at least I dare to try to do something new and move forward to cover the loss of money, how about you?

We will wait and stand so maybe it will go too high.

Well I have all my currencies set for the next bull run. But if it doesn't occur then I'm gonna exchange them with the profitable ones. And then I could get some profit. 

I think this will be better not come bull run of bitcoin, as we will have more good chances to collect more and more bitcoins. And i believe that we will definitely have a bitcoin or crypto bull run in near future even it not happened in this year. So we have great opportunity and time to collect as many bitcoins as we can. And could learn more ways to collect some bag full of crypto.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:39 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I joined on the first bull run. After that i beleive on crypto that it will show another bull run. If it not occure then i have to wait more. Because i invest a lot of money on that.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Cryptocurency bull run already started this January and up until now it is continuesly increasing.but if bull run wont happen I'll just cut my losses and purchase again when its value starts to recover again.

If such thing doesn't occur then it's always better to keep ur coins safe in the wallet & not In the exchange... Observe the market price analysis chart regularly & then wait for the right opportunity when all of a sudden the market turns bullish ....then u sell all ur coins .

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me? Please tell me something about this topic...............

8 hours ago, Nabil133 said:

Because no one know about the crypto market that which coin will give us good profit .cryptocurrencytrader you adjust to market changes and if you are one of those who only withholds there is always an opportunity it. Crypto is the best market in the world

After the halving almost all coins will give us profit, the bet is on which one will give us more profit.

40 minutes ago, Sabbir joy said:

Know a funny thing? Money can also be rented, this is called interest. You have to do any work, take money, build a house on the land.

That would be great but never give up on the crypto investment for holding over other physical form of making or investing money.

2 hours ago, Mehraf mahin said:

I think I can wait two or three months. If things don't improve after that, I'll move away from the alts coin market.

Best other answer my friend, the bull run will occur no matter what, so waiting is the only choice we got, could be even more than 3 months.

9 hours ago, Sabbir joy said:

Know a funny thing? Money can also be rented, this is called interest. You have to do any work, take money, build a house on the land.

Crypto is not luck by chance game their is market and  exchanges for money investment.Why we go for interest when can more then interest rate.Crypto is profitable like Forex.Property is not worthy as compare to crypto currency.

I think waiting is the best. The bull market must return. There is not always a bear market, except for all people to get out of it, but the cryptocurrency market fluctuates wildly.

5 hours ago, Luv1one said:

when your investment goes sinful but the add up to one dictate in crypto is not to invest too much, in the past few minutes single as a large amount as you container present to lose.

I cannot understand what you are trying to say, but if you are trying to say that we should invest in cryptocurrency, yes it is a must but also risky, that's why I prefer earning coins instead of buying them so that I can save money and will not be afraid to lose them.

• +1 1

That's why in the cryptocurrencies trading you are recommended to be very patients, so when the bull market will not be appeared you will need to be very patients 

6 hours ago, Lavanya said:

If bull run come or not patient is needed. Some time we don't imagine that's much changes hear we see. For example yesterday BTC price at 10.3k but Today 9.8k Lot of things happen very often. 

For recovering your investment go for games is also good idea. 

Yes .we are not completely depend on the bull run..as in this situation too many of us getting huge profits by the crypto and bitcoin.bull run is just a hope for one all.we can just have patience and wait for the bull run to arrive

On 11/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, dentolas said:

That thought has occured to me... everyone is waiting for the bull run like if it was a sure thing, but we can't ever forget that in crypto there are no sure things... it might well not happen... and BTC has the bad habit to go the opposite way everyone expects (I wonder why? 🙂 )

It would be hard to deal with that fact, but the only solution would be to move forward and never capitulate... waiting for more time until the bulls are ready to go...

Maybe would also trade some coins in the hope of increasing the bags... but I am not so much of a trader...

The market is  bull not happens this or next year the market is like the tide always recovers its space to just  have to be attentive. 

Whoever needs money and have invested in difficult financial condition he would have sold his investment in losses. But for me it will be another opportunity to earn and collect more crypto for future. As future will be brighter if this time bull run not happened.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 7:44 AM, Jayde_el said:

I will buy more and more and more of btc, because one day it will surely come.

This is the time for you to buy lots of btc because the price of bitcoin is increasingly rising so that the price level in the market goes up because with that soon you buy it and then wait for a good price later for you to sell.

It will be really bad if bull market doesn't work. Your plan would be the best thing everyone can do.

if bull run didn't happen,i will just hold my tokens if it is in lose and wait until the right time to sell comes. and if its just fair enough to sell,i will trade it with other that has more potentials in increase

• +1 1