Bitcoin Generator Websites - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

Bitcoin Generator Websites

So bro i want to clear that there's no shortcut for success. You have to do hard work. You will come across many people or website who will just offer you something that you needed but is not possible to be given freely. Stay away from that type of people or website. 

As for cloud mining, websites often perform fraudulent operations, so I advise you to stay away from them. If you want to earn bitcoin, try to mining on your own devices or learn to trade.

Greetings, there are hundreds of websites that allow us to generate Bitcoin totally free, without needing to invest, one of them is BtcSurf is a secure page that pays us to surf websites, you can search on youtube and you get tired of seeing page to win Btc Free. 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

Hopefully you have learned by now that all these sites are scams. You should be doing due diligence before investing in anything. There are various scam techniques in the crypto space and this is probably one of the most used. Try to do research before senting any money, and if you come across something that looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

As a beginner or newbie you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also there are many of the Bitcoin generator mining in online.

• +5 1

Actually no, i will never prefer neither inspire you to try any mining it generating site. Even me too hot scammed for once there while trying such sites. There are some mining sites free while some are paid where before mining you have to paid there but both kinds are waste sites. Rather you stay connected to cryptotalk. Thank you.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is worldwide concept which value is higher than any other digital currency. here some  bitcoin generator legit sites helps to generate some bitcoin as a income source. That's why  it is so important matter in digital world. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits, but we should be sure that we are all focused on one side and have made a lot of applications for Bitcoin.

• +5 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

All those sites, are actually Ponzi scheme which they will scam you, and at the end of the day, you can't do anything about it, as they are not even legal and their identities are not even not verified, I will supposed of not joining those Bitcoin exploit sites

• +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mary Grace said:

I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit

Well, don't find this kind of platform on the world of internet because all of it are just scam, you are just wasting of time by finding it and also to participating from it because many people are disappointed from this on telegram, there has many btc mining which is scam.

• +5 1

Im a newbie in crypto talk. So i don't know much about bitcoin generators. But i can say u that most of the sites that generate bitcoins are scam. So be careful while investing.

• +5 1

Sorry friend.. I am also new here on this forum and i have not more knowledge about that.. I am also searching about that on this forum. I think here are great people on this forum and they help beginners.. 

• +5 1

Many of those sites who say they will give you free bitcoins and you have to pay some amount to withdraw them they are absolutely scammers. Stay away from them because they will make you cry.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Mining may be a feasible option, but it is not an easy thing to do. Maintenance can become very expensive and it will take about a year to start making any financial profit. However, the creation and verification process is one of the foundations of cryptocurrency and mining is an integral part of cryptocurrency projects.

• +5 1

I am new in this forum but I have a little bit about cryptocurrency,  I saw lot video in yotube they say that invest minimum bitcoin to their site they will give bitcoin,  I don’t think this a legit site. So dont search bitcoin generstot site because most of the site are fake.   

I'm afraid but there is no legit bitcoin generator website because the main idea of developing these websites is based on fraud. If a bitcoin generator site wants to pay all its users and doubles or triples their bitcoins, it will not survive even for a few hours! Even with multiple huge mining farms working at full potential, you will not be able to earn enough bitcoin to keep up with claims of bitcoin generator websites. With a bit of reasoning, you can easily identify scam interest plans.

• +5 1

Mine site are not real for me. O don't think yes paid. Because mining is not free. It's an expensive  away of crypto earning. But if you invest in it you will definitely earn from here

• +5 1

I would like to say that cryptotalk is best site to earn bit.here you have to make 30 useful post daily and you will get 0.00030 btc daily. it is real and give btc. all other sites I don't know.

• +5 1

I don't know a legitimate Bitcoin mining site, I can advise you on avoiding cloud platforms and if you have a large investment and long-term mining intent, you should build a mining rig.

• +5 1

Most of bitcoin generator websites is scam mining legit but you need powerful computer for mining i recommend you work on cryptotalk fourm giving my plus knowledge about crypto currency.

• +5 1

As much as possible,keep away from those bitcoin generators,because out of 10 there can be no one that is legit. Most of it are all scam,so be careful,better do trading than that.

• +5 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:56 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. I am just new here and a beginner in the crypto world. I just want to know if there are Bitcoin Generator or Mining websites that are legit, I mean, sites that are really give BTC after you have paid a withdrawal or maintenance fee? 

Since I am new, I don't have an idea how to produce a 1 BTC in an easy way, that's why I used some of these sites, however, I have been scammed twice already, but still I saw some post in social media that encourage me to try once more, thus, would you recommend some legit site to generate BTC with low maintenance fee please?

Thank you so much for your help.

There is nothing legit on cloud mining. You would not see  platform like cryptotalk. I am too much disappointed from crypto sites because no one is legit and I thanks to cryptotalk which is helping me to earn something. I suggest you to work on bitcointalk although it required too much hard work but it is legit.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend, welcome to the crypto world. There are more wolves than there are sheeps. Make sure that the dealer you you are dealing with is legit. Be careful out there .

• +5 1

There are no good sites for investment or mining. Do not waste your time in the void and work in this forum. The best is bad so far to earn bitcoin because mining has become very difficult and investment sites are not paid.

• +5 1