Stay safe from Scammers? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashir Shahab

Stay safe from Scammers?

There is a lot of ways that throughout you can safe from scammers such us while using Online sourcing do not click any unknown link then you surf any website look that the https is secure or not and always keeps your self updated etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Newbies along with authorities could very well turn into subjects involving cryptocurrency scam. In the natural environment much like the latest cryptocurrency market place, probable people have to be mindful with regards to looking into precisely what that they type in, along with being sure you uncover that's engaging and also precisely what your strategies are generally to create income - with no cheating people.

• +1 2

By using your mind and thinking rationally, you will find out if there are scammers or not, and if someone came to you and you did not go to him, the percentage of being deceiving is 90%.

THINK POSITIVE

Do not use unsafe websites and beware of viruses and spyware, they are the most dangerous things to expose you to theft and fraud

And don't forget to activate 2fa protection, it is very important to protect your accounts

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the best way to stay safe from scammers is doing many investigation about them, for example here in this best forum Cryptotalk you can find many members with bad experience about scammers, so learn from them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Don't chat with unknown person and many scammers massaging in telegram if any unknown person massage you block directly don't click on unknown link received in email always check domain address before login in any site.

Attend anyone who calls you on the special or send you a link and asks you to download random programs or deposit funds in order to double it in a week, this is the solution.

You must have sufficient knowledge of scammers to be safe from scammers.  You need to know about them well  Because scammers are so much cleaver.  This is why you should always be on guard against scammers.  And if you're always careful about this, you'll never fall into the trap of scammers.  Which would be a lot better for you.  And so we should all be aware of scammers.

The first thing is to do research before Investment. Don't believe in anyone either it's person, exchange or wallet.Search and see its review then only do Investment. And always keep your private key secured.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We should be always be safe from the scammers the best way to safe your self from them is to dont go on any site or link which give extraordinary profits first make a research on then belive them

There are many crypto sites nowdays and many of them have been attacked by scammers, both of them even the most trusted ones. But you can escape scammers by doing researches to every site which you need to join and also you can start a topic in this forum about a site which you have saw it and you need to join it so that we can discuss it together before taking any steps, but also you have to hide your wallet details, don't share them to anyone.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best method to deal with scammers is to enable to 2FA wherever possible and link it securely to your mobile, email, google auth etc. Has worked wonders for me and I suggest doing the same.

Yes there are many scammers available on internet and trying to reach to beginners through various social medias like telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. So we have to stay from such persons or projects that personally contacts you and offers you free rewards. You should wise about such persons to identify them.

You must always make research on anything you are about to sent funds to. If possible try to spent some time to do research on the web, and figure out the risks involved. There are various ways scammers can try to extract money from you. Try and educate yourself on their techniques and avoid senting money, unless you are absolutely certain that their operations are legit.

Well, it's your responsibility to keep yourself away or safe from scammers, you need to be aware, cautious, alert all the time and always be wise whenever you do on the internet, in short think before you click, also think before you believe.

It is good to stay save from scammers, don't easily believe in them because they can easily cheat everyone that comes their way and it is good to be protective

Edited by Treat1234

As I've had some experiences on scammers kind of talked to me, to make me fall on their trap, as I nearly fell to, the kind of use social media, as a way to easily users who are on most forums to earn Crypto, as I had this when I was on telegram, and he brought out proofs of withdrawals but, what made me to realise that it was fake was the site which I was directed, as it was a site which was publicly unknown on the web

• -1 1

If scammers want to know information about you, then they will do it without your knowledge. Best of all, use the built-in antivirus in the browser, which helps against scam tracking.

Well that's a good question, firstly, get away from suspicious websites that you don't trust, secondly don't click on any links from messages that come from unknown or reliable sources you have or people you don't know. Third, do an extensive search on the Internet for any information about any site or exchange you want to register on and do not make a deposit before ensuring its reliability.

Detecting a scammer is very easy, always follow your instinct and educate yourself, in the sense of how to know when they want to scam you, also check on YouTube, they usually report scammers, there you get everything, knowing that is essential to walk in the world of  Cryptocurrencies and avoid peedwr money by a scammer.

Never click on the link which is coming from the unknown and malicious sources. Never install cracked or cheap software, never respond to the email offering you attractive gift but you are not getting that in future. And finally, never visit malicious sites. 

Do not trust anyone who talks with you about investing your money and giving you enormous profits. Also, do not trust the investment sites

Always work here smartly, open your mind all the time, be careful from unknown people, don't open any unknown link or site, use strong passwords, keep your private keys at secure place, don't be greedy.

Some of the tips I can give for avoiding scammers online is to never invest your crypto currency on platforms with no credibility, never store your crypto currency in new websites and never deal in crypto currency with people on telegram.

Don't believe anyone easily or if anyone give you an easy chance to make more profit in a short time then you have to understand that this is a trap for you so i will suggest you to become more cautious to  stay safe from scammers