What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

I don't follow crypto youtuber channels; because sometimes they can advertise wrong and bad crypto currency as organized. Trying to stay away from the shiller channels. if there is a channel that you claim is not shiller, i can follow it.

often for update on youtobe but i likes if any people update the tutor of crypto on youtobe and so far in local youtober i like it.

I'm still new to using crypto and I'm still learning a lot from my friends who have already made money in the crypto world, so I don't know much about people who often talk about crypto on YouTube.

There are lots of crypto YouTuber I followed them because of loyalty. my most favorite crypto youtube is Altcoin Daily

On 10/18/2019 at 10:08 AM, MDS said:

My favourite youtubers is David Hay. He is good in explaining things on cryptocurrency and also Andreas Antanopolus channel. 

I only follow a man his name is called Ivan i think.He joined eos dev team a few years ago and i think he is so good at his job.

no one. becoz i am new in this business and i am still learning. i am getting news from the google and other websites. i am searching for the site which give accurate and real news some websites give fake news in market

I don't know if anyone on here will recognize him but his name is crypto beadles and he gives some awesome reviews and host ama with coin developers and you should check him out.

I do not watch YouTube practically, and if I watch it very rarely and videos that I really need to learn something. Most of the information that is on YouTube has long been on the Internet, and it appears earlier there than on YouTube

A crypto youtubeur I'm not really a fan, I prefer trading and nothing but trading! for ideas I learn from my friends on the forums, maybe if someone from my friends will create his own channel I will follow him.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

Crypto Crew University is my favorite YouTube channel from where I learned a lot about crypto. I think Crypto Crew University is a good YouTube channel in the present world....Andreas Antanopolus channels so beautifu..  

Probably funontheride and cryptofinally both have super interesting videos with a great touch of humor, the big difference with other crypto YouTubers is that they create their content making correct use of the sense of humor.

I mainly see my local crypto youtuber. The channel name is crypto school. it is very helpfull. He help me so much and i am profitable

There are so many crypto youtuber.I follow two cryoto youtuber.They are Cryptobd school and tech free earning.Both youtuber are very helpful to me.Basically cryptobd school is so helpful.He is from Bangladesh so i can understand him easily.The another one from Pakistan i follow him also.If you tell me to select one youtube channel i will select cryptobd school.

Well to be honest, i have no favorite crypto youtuber, and for this recommendation, i will watched their videos and contents and also i wil sibscribe too, i think this content creator will give you an good feedback so this is good, i will support this.

There are many crypto influencer & crypto youtubers in my country India. I watch videos of crypto point hindi, moneyking, & Crypto India youtube channel. These 3are my favourite Youtubers. And globally i also watch altcoin daily YouTube channel.

of course Crypto YouTuber is my favorite, I often see and follow local YouTube channels, and local YouTube users have huge monthly income, I'm very interested in becoming a YouTuber.

only quickfingersluc. i dont follow other youtubers much cause most of them are simply shilling their own coins for their own benefits.

1 minute ago, Messi0910 said:

Even though ordinarily are not just crypto-YouTubers, Document go along with Sloth Keiser and additionally Stacy Herbert  relating to Bebo. 

in my opinion it is better Ivanontech, the news channel is very updated and always gives the best, I really like the channel

On 10/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, Awaremooner said:

Following these guys is opening yourself up to scam. Most of them uses their channel to promote a particular coin and also give out pump signals

Just what I thought. These guys get paid per each view, biggest channels have more views. Anyone can be smart enough to offer them to shill their products for a price, it's a win-win business: the youtuber get paid for making another video, the customer get cheap advertising for their product and the viewers... well the youtube audience is not smart enough to notice, lol

None at the Moment. I use to watch what my hand click when I am streaming on YouTube most of them ate useful to me

I don't know any crypto youtubers but thank you for the names you shared to us. Maybe i will watch them on youtube if i have time.

• +1 1