What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber?

Now I almost stopped watching YouTube, it takes too much time, I watch only the news in the telegram about the crypto currency.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:23 AM, hexwin said:

I did suggest 3 of them I usually follow in my first post
Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antaponopolus, and I couls also include Jeff Berwick, BitBoy Crypto and CoinTelegraph youtube news.

Before I followed a lot more ...

Yes i suggest also altcoins daily it's so knowledgeable everytime you watched there's a new knowledge about Cryptocurrency world. They can help you to earn Bitcoins or teach you to trade your Cryptocurrency, Or investing your Cryptocurrency. This channel can help you in your journey in Cryptocurrency market.

Hi guys, just wamna share some names of YouTuber that has content about crypto, i wilk share this because if you watch them you can learn from them about crypto, one of the name of YouTuber i know that has content about crypto is Andreas Antanpolus. 

Insert : (Chico crypto) 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

Well i do not usually watch in YouTube about cryptocurrencies, thank you for sharing your favorites here now i can try to follow and watch them t ogain some information about crypto.

I don't have favourite among them but watch a lot of videos of them on YouTube to learn a lot of things about crypto .their experience and teaching have developed my trading ability

I personally do not follow any youtubers. when i face any problem in here, i particularly search for that issue and watch the videos one by one.

Bengali?

View this Topic

My favorite YouTuber is open4 Profit and Money Guru. They are really good YouTube . their prediction is very accurate . they give really genuine and helpful and meaningful content. Their content more profit for normal user. I like this 2 YouTuber.

I usually see YouTube and the one i like is tech Yousufzai. He is s good reviewer. He updates site every day. Also he follow his plans like to invest of not. He also does give aways timely which is good for a viewer.

Yes, they are great producers and they talk about bitcoin and blockchain in general. The main thing here is to pick up the nuances and follow the video bloggers

I don't have a favorite Youtuber but I watch the Altcoin Daily and I say that some of the information they given was informative and entertaining as well.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:38 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I dont really follow any crypto youtuber, as most of them are just shilling the coins they like, actually I always keep myself away from these people

I agree with you that I do not like it if only spend the coins they like, it's better to keep it or long-term investment to make a lot of profit.

My favourite crypto youtubers name is Mahmud Parvez Sourov.His YouTube channel is  Crypto BD School.He always upload real Crypto earning tutorial

On 14.10.2019 at 18:38, Mohs3n71 said:

I dont really follow any crypto youtuber, as most of them are just shilling the coins they like, actually I always keep myself away from these people

I also do not follow events from user channels. I trust official sources more. And I exchange news with my friends in social networks

There are many crypto YouTuber but my favourite YouTuber is Muhammad Parvez shourav. The name of his channel is crypto BD School.his content is very useful and I always follow her instructions.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:06 AM, hexwin said:

What is your favorite Crypto Youtuber you are watching for crypto news and information?

I usually follow Chico Crypto ,Altcoin Daily and Andreas Antanopolus channels

You can share your own favorites.

There are many youtubers i like. as loyal youtubers helping others very much. they have struggled on researching and making videos for the sake of knowledge spreading to others. 

I follow YouTube Chanel 'ChicoCrypto' besides that I also prefer to follow Altcoin every day because they have quite a lot of good and interesting discussions and reviews about Altmarkets and all market updates.

I follow many crypto youtubers as it is always important to stay informed of news and rumors. Obviously it is to say that sometimes youtubers exagerate or hype news about crypto for their own interests since they will be gaining from views and subscribers. 

Andreas Antanopolus  is my fawarit youtuber he has lots of experience on crypto trading and all crypto currencies .His method of teaching is very good and he teaches a lot about crypto currencies .He says never sell your coin on loss  keep it the price will go up in next week .

I have seen many crypto based you tube channel but my favorite YouTuber is Genuine Airdrops channel in YouTube he shares only legit Airdrops and it's in my native language to

Ivan on Tech is my favourite YouTuber and I am looking towards a day that it will do review on Netbox Browser. Currently, there are several major well-known web browsers and a few dozen less well-known. One feature is common for them all - a high degree of centralization. These browsers are owned and operated by large corporations, most often commercial ones. These corporations take decisions when developing their products due to commercial reasons aimed at getting benefits. In these corporations, issues of privacy, personal data ownership, and product development are resolved without the participation of the users themselves, which creates certain concerns among the users. The users do not have a clear idea of what data are transmitted by browsers to the corporate central servers, just like there is no guarantee of lack of breaches. 

The Netbox.Browser is an application for PC and mobile devices, the main function of which, in addition to access to web-resources, is to maintain the functioning of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. The Netbox.Browser is the first web browser that does not have a centralized infrastructure: all personal data of users belong only to them and decisions on the areas of development of the product are made by the community. The Netbox.Browser infrastructure is completely transparent and distributed, as it is stored without the use of central servers in the Netbox.Chain blockchain structures. An individual address in the blockchain network is assigned to each web browser; this address can store Netbox.Coins - the currency of the Netbox.Chain blockchain network. The larger the active audience of the web browser is, the faster and more reliable transactions are conducted in the blockchain

A7zrVHa.png