What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

If you are new on this forum, I think you still have an opportunity to follow the rules. Do not repeat any actions unconsciously on this forum. Perform a research before making any posts on this forum. Try to focus for creating the constructive posts. 

Dear friend that a forum CryptoTalk is a forum for beginners like you and is easy to use, but first you have to read the rules and adhere to them during publishing and you must complete the first 100 posts and then you take 1000 satoshi for every post

Welcome my friend in this forum, this forum you must take advantage of the information and experiences in it, never waste your time, every minute you spend in this forum has benefit, in addition to that you will make some profits while you can start to what is greater.

For new beginners i will say follow the rules the regulations before posting here. And i you face some problem then choose search box. 

Hello my friend, you are most welcome, feel free to share your knowledge and experience. We are all here givers and takers. Just enjoy your being here and get make sure you get paid for doing it, this is the first website I see that pays honestly.

"We grow by lifting others"

The first you must do for you to stay long in this forum or platform is to follow the implemented rules and regulations of it. It you can follow that, you don't need to worry that you will not stay in this forum for a very long time. Also, you need to adapt on the forum's environment. What I mean is you also need to share your opinion to us, it is because you can help others to understand crypto by the help of your shared opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

Learn oh how you cope up in this forum in order for you to really understand what is the real essence on having here in this forum. And very important is to follow the rule and regulations in this forum to avoid any problem to your account. And read a lot of informative information in this forum for you to be able to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Ok whenever I saw this type of post I became very happy to reply it. I will suggest at first you start with the guidelines of the program. Go through each and every point. And just start working

Welcome to the forum, you asked where to start, i suggest you start to read the rules posted in every section. It will be a great guide to avoid violating rules here. Second, you can open or search things here that attract you, read and try to interact with the topics by sharing your thoughts and opinion.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Welcome my friend here with us on the site
I think that we must cooperate with each other on this site in order to provide high-quality information and also to help others and answer their inquiries.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Hello friends .  Yes, there are many things that new people do in the forum, they must complete 100 free comments and the forum rules should be read well.

For me in my extra time i really want to get some extra knowledge.Being a member of this forum I have learnt a lot about crypto currencies.Now I feel that I'm a bit experienced in thw field.That's all because i joined this forum.

i'm here to discuss and share my current knowledge on crypto currencies and at the same time, expand my knowledge and learn from other members here

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If you want to work here and earning good amount of Satoshi so you have to be patient ! because working here is not very easy ! because they are deleting more than 15 post per week !

You can gain more knowledge her by reading and getting information shared by the other member. And by that you can now have the idea on how will you make a content here sharing knowledge and experiences about cryptocurrency.

If you are new to the forum, one of the things that you will benefit from is some concepts and many endless information about coding and what is going on around it. Although you are paid for what you publish. But one of the things that you benefit from is knowledge. You must motivate yourself. You may get bored or bored of what you do. But one day you will take advantage of everything you know in a project if your desire is strong.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You should learn more about crypto as well as motivate yourself to work harder and work harder to achieve the survivor

Life is great and enjoy it

Every new member first task on this forum is to read the rules and regulations and make 100 posts before starting posting to earn .We learn about Cryptocurrency from each other in this forum and that is why the site is named cryptotalk platform, so I will advise us to make sure we focus and make good valuable posts and create helpful topics that everyone will benefit from including the newbies.

• +1 1

Most of the comments here are repeated and most the members didn't read the topic and they just answrred the tilte!!! The topic is talking about what to do as a new member.. And i will add something.. I suggest all new members to read all the pinned posts in each section more than one time to understand everything here.

First you need to take a tour in the forum and see a different session and choose just some of them not all and read some post to how to learn crypto and step by step you will have a knowledge and encourage your self day afer days 

• +2 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:02 PM, m7md said:

You have to start accomplishing the jobs by posting and commenting on what is useful and to be aware that the first 100 jobs will be free and you will not get the money

that is absolutely true when a person come on this forum he needs to complete his 100 post after that he will be able to get paid for writing post most of the people are confused about it so this will help a lot 

• +1 1

New posts here should be about a new, unrepeated topic related to cryptocurrencies.
But there is a lot of spam I hope everyone will work to improve the content in this forum.
I feel annoyed if you see a lot of spam.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

thanks for reading...!!!

In crypto talk forum  we found all the items above are embedded in this forum there are people who motivate us in this forum about how we can deal with challenges interns of loss and profit as well we learn new things oftenly what we don't know and this forum serve as a teacher because if you need help there are people who will give you good answer to your questions and so on.

In my opinion for every new beginner this platform is the big stage to get started with the cryptocurrency and improve their ability to the next level because in this campaign we are giving so much of efforts to make new contents related to the cryptocurrency that will help you to improve your imagination level and your research about cryptocurrency will improve your your ability of surviving in Crypto world.

• +2 1