what can be next move for bitcoin??? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aniksh001

what can be next move for bitcoin???

14 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Right now bitcoin price is $7500 something.Recently Bitcoin price is start increasing.I think bitcoin price will hit $8k very soon.

I think before this year ends the amount will go to around $8000 before this year ends, I hope that it will recover very well and fast.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:47 AM, aniksh001 said:

Bitcoin showing its power. Bitcoin is now over 10200$ and continue growing .

Do you guys thik btc continue to grow or cross 12k or is it back under 10k  . what you guys thik . Also can you tell  me why you thik that ??

Well, I think bitcoin will be back to 10k. It is because this time, a pandemic happens. It will be a hard time for bitcoin to pump very fast. So I think it will only pump slowly and it will reach 10000 dollar mark. But it will not reach 12000 dollar mark. It will take some time before it will reach that amount.

5 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

Bitcoin is currently valued at over $ 7,500 and continues to increase recently, I still believe that Bitcoin's next move will go up because the price has just plummeted and now is the time to recover.

Yea, bitcoin will have to increase higher in price and the best way to hold our coins because we are expecting more bull run in the next month

Well, the bitcoin price has decreased from this price point and is currently $ 8700 and is in an upward stage in order to surpass the price of $ 10,000 again.

Life is great and enjoy it

The price of bitcoin dropped so bad in the previous month due to the pandemic, and the price dropped down to 5k, but the movement of bitcoin shows that the bull run will soon occur because the price has started increasing, and it's up to 8.8k today .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now bitcoin is moving arround 9000 and i think next it will go and cross 10000$ in next two to three weeks. After bitcoin halving it will grow up too much. 

After the signs of recovery appear on the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin is back on the rise I think we'll see the price of Bitcoin reach $ 16,000 soon and maybe more than that.

its roo hard to guess bitcoin's next move fundamental and charts are confusing me and we are so close to halving  im not sure but guess btc can touch 10 k .

Crypto is a good platform for bitcoin investing. The next step for Bitcoin is that it will further expand the business trade. The whole world will respect crypto. As trade expands, bitcoin prices will rise at a higher rate. In the next step, the price of Bitcoin will rise rapidly.

Now bitcoin price is under 10k USD but I hope it will reach it's peak point many experts say bitcoin price will touch 18k-19k at the end of 2020. So be positive and pray that our dream comes true and always be patience. 

Bitcoin price levels can reach up to twenty thousand dollars and may be much greater than that, and perhaps we will see these price levels in the coming months.

I think the price of bitcoin will drop slightly and then rise at the end of the year and break the peak reached in 2017.

They are great memories, everyone expected that Bitcoin exceeded the wall of $ 12,000 when it reached the price of $ 10300 but was disappointed due to Corona and the collapse of Bitcoin to $ 4,000, now we are at the price of $ 9100 and waiting for a jump to the top.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:21 PM, Kesho said:

Bitcoin moves are good I think it will go up about a good price these days so if you can buy try then at a good price

I'm sure it will grow for the next month and possible to reach up to 10000$ or more.

There are some expert prediction about that and I think it will happen soon.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I'm sure it will grow for the next month and possible to reach up to 10000$ or more.

There are some expert prediction about that and I think it will happen soon.

It seems that Bitcoin is testing 10k again and again right now, but there is too much selling pressure in this region. If we breakout now perhaps we can even see a new ATH during this summer. Although I see that interest is fading right now and perhaps whales will try to bring the price down again to accumulate more.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:01 AM, fila said:

Hard to think that this was less then 2 weeks ago when bitcoin was pushing 10,500 us dollars in value as right now as I am typing this post bitcoin is at exactly 8500 us dollars. 

right now bitcoin is very volatile at the time of writing this post bitcoin is hovering around $9599 recently bitcoin halving has done many people are predicting that it's going to $15000 in coming days 

On 2/20/2020 at 11:22 PM, Sasaki said:

It's hard to predict what can be the next move of bitcoin as it's very volatile in the market, we just need to be patient and wait for the price of btc to rise more. 

That's right but there are some experts that says bitcoin price will rise in the near future twice or thrice of the current price of it. 

Let's just wait for it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think with the coming  of cryptocurrency halving and bull run all together this year, bitcoin will surely go above $15k. Cryptocurrency really has a bright and good future this year.

The key to your answer is to break the resistance of 10,500, so if it crossed it, it would continue to rise, and if it did not exceed it, it would return to levels of 9 and 8 thousand dollars. But the forecast of Bitcoin's movement should be dependent on the chart and the liquidity, all of which are indicators confirming its potential path.

The price of Bitcoin is unstable and changes according to supply and demand in the crypto market. As for my expectations, I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of this year, and perhaps its price will reach $15,000 next December.

10 thousand dollars is a very important resistance, and breaking it up indicates a rise, as well as 12 thousand stubborn resistance that must be overcome But Bitcoin has always surprised us with its violent fluctuations and rapid lows and rises The best solution to this problem is spot trading 

Right now Bitcoin is targeting to hits a high price of $12k to $15k and to ever expected value since the inception of this year which is $20'000. Soon or later BTC will Skye rocket to such predicted prices it's just matter of time

Bitcoin prices are not stable and can increase or decrease at any time. Look at the height that reached yesterday, and now it's down more than $500 to about $9500. I think if we hold our Bitcoin, the price will go up significantly in the future. And then what we have right now will be very valuable.  

If the price is firmly held, and we can observe that orders are actively exchanged. That is, people buy and sell, and therefore, the level is quite high. So, this means that this altcoin can soar even higher, if no one buys it, but only sells it-then its price will soon fall!